OK I'LL SAY IT! Nationalize BP's American Assets !!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
If the far white wants to make politics out of this spill and blame Obama the only way he can respond to take over the response is to nationalize BP's American assets.

Is that what you all want?

I'm just sayin...be careful and sure of what you ask for. Obama has shown he is not a punk and if ya threaten him and demand he act...he acts...HHHHHMMMMmmmm? Does health care or GM ring a bell?

I'm just sayin...be careful and sure of what you ask for. Obama has shown he is not a punk and if ya threaten him and demand he act...he acts...HHHHHMMMMmmmm? Does health care or GM ring a bell?

obam is definitely a punk. keep telling yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better, though.

obam is definitely a punk. keep telling yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better, though.

Don't try and convince me O-D-E-L-L-O. Tell that to the ex CEO of General Motors.

How much money would the Gov make for paying down the deficit with a majority share of BP USA stock?

If they have corporate personhood then they should be tried for the murder of 11 oil rig workers and will be easily convicted.

Then we can execute the company by dismantleing it.

Then we try the CEOs as acessories to murder.

Person hood whould come with the responsibilities and not just the benifits

If they have corporate personhood then they should be tried for the murder of 11 oil rig workers and will be easily convicted.

Then we can execute the company by dismantleing it.

Then we try the CEOs as acessories to murder.

Person hood whould come with the responsibilities and not just the benifits

you constantly redefine abject stupidity.

Don't try and convince me O-D-E-L-L-O. Tell that to the ex CEO of General Motors.

How much money would the Gov make for paying down the deficit with a majority share of BP USA stock?

he already knows, and i'm sure he finds it quite upsetting on his way to the country club for another round of golf. :lol:

be thankful they don't tax stupidity yet.

Obama has shown that he is a thug, a punk and a liar.

Abject stupidity is forcing Obama to take over the oil spill response without understanding what that would really entail.

certainly the govt has no business helping the country recover from disasters.

gotcha :thup:

That's the position of those who don't think federal agencies like the EPA and FEMA should exist,

unconstitutional, you know.

someone should have told nixon when he started the EPA then.

Well you all can keep on keeping on with the personal insults and playing the fools and when enough pressure is piled on Obama to push BP aside he will have a big green light to bend to the idiots that demand he do something.

Then all you fuckwits can just stand there swearin ike ya got tourette syndrome and Obama will be an oil magnet.

How many in GM ever thought they would be working for the government?

You want to keep stuck on stupid and call me names ?... Good plan sparky!

If the far white wants to make politics out of this spill and blame Obama the only way he can respond to take over the response is to nationalize BP's American assets.

Is that what you all want?

This is not rational blame of Obama; this is merely rightwing marching orders type think-of-a-way-to-blame-anything-bad-that-happens-on-Obama blame.

The government doesn't own GM.

But yes, it looks like BP is clueless and ineffective in stopping the spill. I have no faith that the government can do it either. It seems hopeless.

certainly the govt has no business helping the country recover from disasters.

gotcha :thup:

That's the position of those who don't think federal agencies like the EPA and FEMA should exist,

unconstitutional, you know.

someone should have told nixon when he started the EPA then.

The right considers Nixon something of a 'transitional boyfriend', the one between their breakup with the despicably moderate Eisenhower on their way to their true love

Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back