Ok, I admit it, I watch "King of the Nerds".

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
When I first heard of this show, my reaction was; "Bill Gates already won that."

But now that I've been watching it for several episodes, I admit, I'm entertained.

I have to root for the hot chick with the pink hair who plays World of Warcraft.

I don't even know what the hell that is..... but then, other than the news, science, military and occasionally the History channel, I don't watch network TV or any "series".

I don't watch much TV either, I'm a World of Warcraft Junkie. But my wife and kids watch a lot and I'm alerted to shows from time to time. While I like to be educated, and I love history as well, I also like to be entertained too.

I don't even know what the hell that is..... but then, other than the news, science, military and occasionally the History channel, I don't watch network TV or any "series".

Well, thanks for stopping by the TV forum to let us know you don't watch TV.

Well, thanks for stopping by the TV forum to let us know you don't watch TV.

No problem. I knew you were waiting with bated breath just to hear from me. You can go back to....... whatever it was you peasants were doing....... You're dismissed.

When I first heard of this show, my reaction was; "Bill Gates already won that."

But now that I've been watching it for several episodes, I admit, I'm entertained.

I have to root for the hot chick with the pink hair who plays World of Warcraft.

No way am I going to watch this show....but I applaud your criteria for who to root for. :D

No way am I going to watch this show....but I applaud your criteria for who to root for. :D

I have to say, I've laughed out loud at this show at times. It makes it all the more funny that these people aren't pretending or acting. I know, I work with some of these people.

Forum List

Back