Ok. Here goes.

disskreddit

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
I've thought long and hard on it and I've decided to give my perspectives one last shot at a breath of fresh air.

I have had a unique perspective (and by unique I am only claiming that I have not heard anyone else make the arguments that I formed over years of uber OCD analysis) for several years now- I've sanded it down and developed it into a practical form, then I tried to spread it. I failed. Multiple times.

I spent hundreds of dollars on websites like Fiverr and with other view/traffic development firms to get views on a blog where I laid it all out in a series of writings... Said blog will go un-whored in this thread.

Let me just lay it out real quick in it's simplest form. After which, I will go into more detail on a particular column of the view ("Cobalt Blue") which forms the basis of the perspective as a whole. Constructive criticisms and questions are encouraged (please actually.)

Base Concept #1:
There is NO TRUE DIVISION.
Division is manufactured intentionally.
All human beings instinctively long to love one another regardless of theologic differences.
There is a "utopian" image at the root of everyone's personalities and lives that can unify us all.("Cobalt Blue")

Base Concept #2
Fighting for one's individual beliefs against other people as well as against a government who does not respect them is ABSOLUTELY FUTILE.
We are all extremely fortunate to be living in interesting times and should take great pleasure in arrousing the ire of the state-
-When we decide to stop fighting each other and learn to love each other, we should next focus on simply irritating the state, and the people who support it (statists.) ---> things will change henceforth as irritation leads to a people's coercive revolution of thinking.
Without further development with the help of my fellow political scholars I do not believe I will discover a way to undo division between a people who want to be free and statists.

Ok, Further Development ----> The big one: Cobalt Blue

Cobalt Blue is just what I call it, Each person's individual relation to this concept will be different. Basically- it is the most beautiful thing one has ever witnessed, the moment a person, "falls in love with" the moment and loves the world around them. It can come from anything, Mine for example is sunset, just after the sun goes below the horizon + Deftones + an exciting evening with people I care about... Being both bipolar and overly analytical makes this... both more extreme, and recognizable than it would for some people.
But the point is, If we seek each person's Cobalt Blue, instead of their political beliefs, we can love them first, unite with them second, win third, and debate politics last. Hopefully this has made sense... I've done a lot of narratives and short reports to better develop exactly what Cobalt Blue is... this has been a rather short summary of what I've discovered.

If you've read this far, then I want you to know that it means the ABSOLUTE WORLD to me that you took the time to do so. I've never tried to fund anything with this, It has been worth spreading on its own merit, and it is my life's calling.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will explain things further as need be. I know this may sound a little flaky, maybe a little fluffy too, but it becomes less abstract and more solid as development occurs I promise.

Thanks in advance

disskreddit

There is absolutely a common dream of blissful coexistence. It thrives (most of time) in church, synagogue, and mosque relationships. (of all places eh?).

It can even be found in that small town down the road. If you ignore the gossip about Jodie May at the local diner..

But your Cobalt Blue is more like the Higgs Boson.. We WANT it to expose itself to us, but we still only have the slimmest proof of it's existence..

The reason I believe conflict is unavoidable and persistant is because EVERYONE suppresses to some degree of success -- the urge to run each other's lives. Egomaniacs like Bloomberg and Trump are not just power to be mocked -- but they GOT THERE by being judgemental and arrogant and bossy.

That's a great point-

Suppose we could identify someone's position whether it be public or private --> and yes I am proposing we segregate government employees -- I suggest limitiing animosity to the state and it's agents specifically and only

If someone has that tendency, we could do our best to make it a social norm to treat them the way we would our bossy Aunt Judy, and those with ego issues would learn that behaving thusly is unpopular.

I think it comes down to a decision to love each other and act with courtesy. That being said, Cobalt Blue (as I've experienced) does not recognize the difference between being a pain in someone's ass and giving them a hug- The former builds while the latter rewards --> Neither is considered negative. But everyone gets treated like family eventually.

That's a great point-

Suppose we could identify someone's position whether it be public or private --> and yes I am proposing we segregate government employees -- I suggest limitiing animosity to the state and it's agents specifically and only

If someone has that tendency, we could do our best to make it a social norm to treat them the way we would our bossy Aunt Judy, and those with ego issues would learn that behaving thusly is unpopular.

I think it comes down to a decision to love each other and act with courtesy. That being said, Cobalt Blue (as I've experienced) does not recognize the difference between being a pain in someone's ass and giving them a hug- The former builds while the latter rewards --> Neither is considered negative. But everyone gets treated like family eventually.

Your last suggestion requires that you have a high degree of tolerance for watching self-destructive behaviour. Look up for example the clinical incarnations of "co-dependency". It occurs when ones own self-worth is measured by the ability to influence the success of others. I think this is a congenital lefty disease (personal theory).. When in reality -- being a pain in the ass to someone goin down the tubes is more constructive than hugs or unwarranted praise or a govt check. The idea that we "help" each other by staking out largely impersonal, and misguided political programs is a power tool coerced from govt for co-dependents.

Family"" is not void of conflict and power struggles..

Non-initiatiation of force is a fundamental libertarian principle.. Easy for me to understand. But I have to temper that with the ACCEPTANCE that some folks are not ready or able to be helped. And trust me -- for a guy who has HIGH EXPECTATIONS for my fellow man --- that's a tough problem..

And therein lies our ability to deal with eachother when we're being difficult- that is particularly the reason I chose family as the descriptor of our behaviors- If you DECIDE to love people because the societal norm is to do so and it is the right thing to do, then you overlook a lot more negatives than you normally would.

Non-initiatiation of force is a fundamental libertarian principle.. Easy for me to understand. But I have to temper that with the ACCEPTANCE that some folks are not ready or able to be helped. And trust me -- for a guy who has HIGH EXPECTATIONS for my fellow man --- that's a tough problem..

*Misread your quote initially: edit* You don't really have to "help" anyone though... just treat them the way your version of Cobalt Blue dictates and expect reciprocation. Its not helping... its just... Learning to be people again... if that makes sense.

Very well put. I'm young, I'll admit; that being said I have put a lot of time in various private sector jobs, been through many relationships and have endured the coming and going of many friends, just like many Americans my age. What I have noticed is that there is somebody for everybody- I expect the best out of people and I do everything I can to be very relative about people's behavior, I don't expect much. In a nutshell, I've known a LOT of people and it takes the worst of people to truly make me walk away. That being said- There is somebody else out there to tolerate the ridiculously negative tendencies of some of our numbers. We don't HAVE to engage those people to make this work, we just have to give it our best. Once we've done that, we can either perpetuate our relationships or walk away. I find though that since I've woken up every day with my goal being to build my own understanding of Cobalt Blue that every person REALLY is beautiful... I mean it's hard sometimes but there is amazing perplexity just below the surface of every person in search for their Cobalt Blue... That's the beauty of this... when you look for CB first, you discover all the great things about people along the way.

Last edited:

And therein lies our ability to deal with eachother when we're being difficult- that is particularly the reason I chose family as the descriptor of our behaviors- If you DECIDE to love people because the societal norm is to do so and it is the right thing to do, then you overlook a lot more negatives than you normally would.

*Misread your quote initially: edit* You don't really have to "help" anyone though... just treat them the way your version of Cobalt Blue dictates and expect reciprocation. Its not helping... its just... Learning to be people again... if that makes sense.

Very well put. I'm young, I'll admit; that being said I have put a lot of time in various private sector jobs, been through many relationships and have endured the coming and going of many friends, just like many Americans my age. What I have noticed is that there is somebody for everybody- I expect the best out of people and I do everything I can to be very relative about people's behavior, I don't expect much. In a nutshell, I've known a LOT of people and it takes the worst of people to truly make me walk away. That being said- There is somebody else out there to tolerate the ridiculously negative tendencies of some of our numbers. We don't HAVE to engage those people to make this work, we just have to give it our best. Once we've done that, we can either perpetuate our relationships or walk away. I find though that since I've woken up every day with my goal being to build my own understanding of Cobalt Blue that every person REALLY is beautiful... I mean it's hard sometimes but there is amazing perplexity just below the surface of every person in search for their Cobalt Blue... That's the beauty of this... when you look for CB first, you discover all the great things about people along the way.

You've got a very healthy OPTIMISTIC view of human nature and I condone that. The idea of being non-judgemental and non-demanding of others will get you far.. Unfortunately, the big stink in the plan is when we reach this following point..

We don't HAVE to engage those people to make this work, we just have to give it our best. Once we've done that, we can either perpetuate our relationships or walk away

Because of the way folks tend to organize and associate, you don't have ANY assurance that everyone ELSE will be so non-judgemental and non-demanding. In fact, most of our PUBLIC institutions are hotbeds of hostile folks BEING judgemental and demanding. And you can walk away from someone who's in your face, but THEY may use all available force and coercion on you.

To get closer to having your perpetual peace-loving kingdom, it logically follows that you have to work to remove those levers of power that are being used on you. Not getting political here. But you have to SIMPLIFY those means of organizing and associating that ARE dividing us, and take back the powers they've usurp to manipulate anyones behaviour.

Simplify implies "smaller, lighter, cuter, more focused".. So if you read smaller govt into that --- then you got the message. Should expect an assault right about now from the usual "man is evil and NEEDS big govt" folks. But if you truly believe in what you envision, then employer/employee relations don't need to be antagonistic. The interaction between rich and poor doesn't need bean-counters and middle men. And a legal system that simply punishes coercion, fraud and crime ought to be pretty much all you need.

Because of the way folks tend to organize and associate, you don't have ANY assurance that everyone ELSE will be so non-judgemental and non-demanding. In fact, most of our PUBLIC institutions are hotbeds of hostile folks BEING judgemental and demanding. And you can walk away from someone who's in your face, but THEY may use all available force and coercion on you.

To get closer to having your perpetual peace-loving kingdom, it logically follows that you have to work to remove those levers of power that are being used on you. Not getting political here. But you have to SIMPLIFY those means of organizing and associating that ARE dividing us, and take back the powers they've usurp to manipulate anyones behaviour.

Simplify implies "smaller, lighter, cuter, more focused".. So if you read smaller govt into that --- then you got the message. Should expect an assault right about now from the usual "man is evil and NEEDS big govt" folks. But if you truly believe in what you envision, then employer/employee relations don't need to be antagonistic. The interaction between rich and poor doesn't need bean-counters and middle men. And a legal system that simply punishes coercion, fraud and crime ought to be pretty much all you need.

You've nailed it on the head! In my opinion, this is the best way to minimize a government that ensures division and manufactures groups' abilities to perpetuate it.

The way I see it... Initially unity would be a form of ... social subculture resistance... eg "Society says we should hate each other... well lets just be different and troll the hell out of society." -- The newest fad. like.. dubstep or something similar... eventually the trolling victims would cease to be statists groups in society and move on to the state itself... Its just a crack in the wall basically... If any group of people ever makes it "cool" to ignore division entirely... that would shake up the entire infrastructure.

Next of course is the trolling though... you can think of these social outcasts, initially as being similar to social Anonymous members, just pissing people off for the fun of it, until they learn that division is false... That part, I feel, may require more explanation lol.

Last edited:
You are missing a VERY VERY Large contributor to the divisiveness you describe:
Where do you get your information that forms your opinion that creates the political policies that puts into actions that affect MY LIFE?

For example: I am sure you like most people think Obamacare was to solve a problem with as Obama put 46 million uninsured Americans.
Yet when examined against reality:
18 million counted as uninsured DON'T WANT and CAN afford their employers insurance
14 million all they need to do is register with Medicaid
10 million are NOT CITIZENS
That is 42 million that either don't want, are already covered or not legal citizens NOT 46 million!
So how is this lie perpetuated?
MSM bias that is proven to exist in that 85% of ABC,CBS and NBC news people,executives, producers GAVEN $1 million to Democrats/Obama!

So why would this evidently successful people donate money to the Democrat/Obama and then publish negative stories about Obama? They Don't!

There is NO need to abolish the MSM, censor, etc. as the Internet is providing growing balance to the MSM biased content!
It is just these forums that are providing the light to this MSM bias and all that people with common sense, research will do is change their opinions!

This is the thinking that cult leaders use to then convince their flock to commit mass suicide.

I've thought long and hard on it and I've decided to give my perspectives one last shot at a breath of fresh air.

I have had a unique perspective (and by unique I am only claiming that I have not heard anyone else make the arguments that I formed over years of uber OCD analysis) for several years now- I've sanded it down and developed it into a practical form, then I tried to spread it. I failed. Multiple times.

I spent hundreds of dollars on websites like Fiverr and with other view/traffic development firms to get views on a blog where I laid it all out in a series of writings... Said blog will go un-whored in this thread.

Let me just lay it out real quick in it's simplest form. After which, I will go into more detail on a particular column of the view ("Cobalt Blue") which forms the basis of the perspective as a whole. Constructive criticisms and questions are encouraged (please actually.)

Base Concept #1:
There is NO TRUE DIVISION.
Division is manufactured intentionally.
All human beings instinctively long to love one another regardless of theologic differences.
There is a "utopian" image at the root of everyone's personalities and lives that can unify us all.("Cobalt Blue")

Base Concept #2
Fighting for one's individual beliefs against other people as well as against a government who does not respect them is ABSOLUTELY FUTILE.
We are all extremely fortunate to be living in interesting times and should take great pleasure in arrousing the ire of the state-
-When we decide to stop fighting each other and learn to love each other, we should next focus on simply irritating the state, and the people who support it (statists.) ---> things will change henceforth as irritation leads to a people's coercive revolution of thinking.
Without further development with the help of my fellow political scholars I do not believe I will discover a way to undo division between a people who want to be free and statists.

Ok, Further Development ----> The big one: Cobalt Blue

Cobalt Blue is just what I call it, Each person's individual relation to this concept will be different. Basically- it is the most beautiful thing one has ever witnessed, the moment a person, "falls in love with" the moment and loves the world around them. It can come from anything, Mine for example is sunset, just after the sun goes below the horizon + Deftones + an exciting evening with people I care about... Being both bipolar and overly analytical makes this... both more extreme, and recognizable than it would for some people.
But the point is, If we seek each person's Cobalt Blue, instead of their political beliefs, we can love them first, unite with them second, win third, and debate politics last. Hopefully this has made sense... I've done a lot of narratives and short reports to better develop exactly what Cobalt Blue is... this has been a rather short summary of what I've discovered.

If you've read this far, then I want you to know that it means the ABSOLUTE WORLD to me that you took the time to do so. I've never tried to fund anything with this, It has been worth spreading on its own merit, and it is my life's calling.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will explain things further as need be. I know this may sound a little flaky, maybe a little fluffy too, but it becomes less abstract and more solid as development occurs I promise.

Thanks in advance

disskreddit

Well that's just great. Just as soon as Obama finishes off the Assad regime in Syria and send Tea Partiers to concentration camps via the NDAA we can all embrace each other and sing "Kumbyia".

You've nailed it on the head! In my opinion, this is the best way to minimize a government that ensures division and manufactures groups' abilities to perpetuate it.

The way I see it... Initially unity would be a form of ... social subculture resistance... eg "Society says we should hate each other... well lets just be different and troll the hell out of society." -- The newest fad. like.. dubstep or something similar... eventually the trolling victims would cease to be statists groups in society and move on to the state itself... Its just a crack in the wall basically... If any group of people ever makes it "cool" to ignore division entirely... that would shake up the entire infrastructure.

Next of course is the trolling though... you can think of these social outcasts, initially as being similar to social Anonymous members, just pissing people off for the fun of it, until they learn that division is false... That part, I feel, may require more explanation lol.

Governments goal is to create division. Think what would happen if the government treated us all the same. Who would send their money to finance their campaigns? The system would collapse on itself.

The reality is that the government does not need you. Most of the money comes from corporate America because they are the ones will all the money. So the name of the game is lavishing those in power with money so they can get perks like GE who did not pay federal income taxes one year. Institutions like the IRS are vital in this respect. Any flat tax of any kind is a threat to such a system.

Of course, the IRS is also good for demagoguery. Just keep preaching that the rich need to pay more in taxes. Keep unions involved by letting them opt out of Obamacare etc. Then send the IRS to crush groups that are seen as a threat to the system.

Last edited:
You are missing a VERY VERY Large contributor to the divisiveness you describe:
Where do you get your information that forms your opinion that creates the political policies that puts into actions that affect MY LIFE?

Well Healthy, I'm glad you brought this up. It is a very important factor- Rogue (is the political viewpoint) is the understanding at the end of a political research tunnel.

A little background is necessary, and hopefully this helps you. Let me explain how I got to this point.

In 2007, having never been politically involved and working my tail to the bone, I began to notice that the ... worlds atmosphere (?) was wrong. There was just a general anxiety regarding the living state of myself and the people around me. (I generally refer to this in writings as man's instinctive tendency to repel a tyranny of the mind, much in the same way an animal will become nervous during the prequel of a serious storm.)

So upon realization that it was, in fact, a political issue - I soon realized that I associated best with the conservative mindset. Small government, being good to each other and doing the "right" thing, as described by my common religion.

Shortly thereafter I joined a local militia, spent thousands on ammunition, food, bug out bags, guns etc. I trained with recently returned marines in things ranging from marksmanship, battle drills, first aid, and even waterboarding.

During this time, I took the most extreme position I could, believing that if what I was doing was right, then there was no sense in "half-assing" it. I believed that liberals, simply for rejecting a moral compass in regard to the things I was TOLD to worry about, must be inherently evil. At that time I believed that the differences between a conservative and a liberal were too deeply engrained and fundamental for there to ever be common ground.

During the summer and fall of 2010 I had my first big jolt. During the "Sonora Desert" conflict (most folks outside of the militia community didn't really hear much about that) we had 80 square miles of American land that was lost to American citizens, just north of the Mexico Arizona border, thousands of Los Zeta Cartel members were streaming over the border bringing with them drugs and Mexican citizens who had paid them for safe crossing and deliverance. Among their number were young girls who were raped in transit. Upon reaching an American home, or a ranch in some cases, these cartel members would murder and disfigure the men, rape the women, and pillage the properties.

In September of 2010 through February of 2011, I did and learned things that I choose not to repeat here. Let's just say human life became very valuable to me.

So in 2011 I took a job near Mt. Rainier in the sticks of WA state. It was a very peaceful time, and afforded me a lot of time to think over things and recover from my pilgrimage in Arizona. In the fall, I returned home to a family who had long since disowned me as my choice to go to Arizona had in effect abandoned most of them.

At this point, having spent A lot of time with folks of the Liberal mindset, and having a lot of practice arguing my point and winning, I realized that these people weren't bad. They were just wrong.

Cutting to the chase, in 2012 I learned about Libertarianism and Anonymous. Being the extremist I am, I of course associated and helped where I could, but I quickly realized that the most effective changes that could take place were among the people. I tried forming my own branch which would be dedicated to trolling protests and police... The idea was to get them to realize how goofy what they were complaining about was, that none of it really mattered. I wanted (I still want) people to understand that if you have a problem with it and a large contingency of other people do too, it's because it's on tv and you have been TOLD to have a problem with it.

Jesus, a freaking NOVEL having been written :doubt: sorry about that, My point overall is that if you stay openminded in your political travels, and always seek to learn, You'll eventually come to a similar conclusion: In a free society, (Which is what we want don't we? Remember I cannot cater to statists thats my only barrier) NONE of this matters. the ONLY thing that truly matters is getting there. The ONLY way to get there is to unite the people.
Even now, as we move through all these issues, even if we fall into a complete dictatorship, we can still unite amongst ourselves... they can't get their hands on your soul. The Economic policies? Yeah, those won't matter soon anyway... Everything is GOING to fall apart... If we haven't come to that conclusion, then we will soon. Struggle for the sake of struggle is futile- and its imparted upon us by a state run media. I want to do everything I can to prolong our neat lives as they are now, don't get me wrong, I love driving, racing, and my job. But I have no illusions about my ability to keep such things.

The things that affect you and me now? There's an easy solution to that: Don't comply. The state is the enemy. The people are your sanctuary.

That is the part that is missing. You are correct- That actually came first, the political mindset: knock over the board and stop playing the game.

Last edited:
This is the thinking that cult leaders use to then convince their flock to commit mass suicide.

If I was out to get a cult following, you'd at least know my race or gender wouldn't you? let alone my name?

No. I just want folks to freaking understand that all of the discussion, the polarization... all of it: It's bullshit.

If I was out to get a cult following, you'd at least know my race or gender wouldn't you? let alone my name?

No. I just want folks to freaking understand that all of the discussion, the polarization... all of it: It's bullshit.

Here is an article you might like.

Our American Pravda | The American Conservative

This is my favorite quote from the article.

"Consider the fascinating perspective of the recently deceased Boris Bereziosky, once the most powerful of the Russian oligarchs and the puppet master behind President Boris Yeltsin during the late 1990's. After looting billions in natural wealth and elevating Vladimir Putin to the presidency, he overreached himself and eventually went into exile. According to the New York Times, he had planned to transform Russia into a fake 2-party stateone social-democratic and one neoconservativein which heated public public battles would be fought on devisive, symbolic issues, while behind the scenes both parties would actually be controlled by the same ruling elites. With the citizenry thus permanently divided and popular dissatisfaction safely channeled into meaningless dead-ends. Russias rulers could maintain unlimited wealth and power for themselves with little threat to their reign."

Gee, I wonder where Boris got that idea from?

Looking at human history, you will see that the vast, vast majority of human beings who have walked this earth have been slaves. Some things never change, even when slaves are afforded the right to vote. Their votes are easily manipulated through the press, education, etc., to not even matter.

"Consider the fascinating perspective of the recently deceased Boris Bereziosky, once the most powerful of the Russian oligarchs and the puppet master behind President Boris Yeltsin during the late 1990's. After looting billions in natural wealth and elevating Vladimir Putin to the presidency, he overreached himself and eventually went into exile. According to the New York Times, he had planned to transform Russia into a fake 2-party stateone social-democratic and one neoconservativein which heated public public battles would be fought on devisive, symbolic issues, while behind the scenes both parties would actually be controlled by the same ruling elites. With the citizenry thus permanently divided and popular dissatisfaction safely channeled into meaningless dead-ends. Russias rulers could maintain unlimited wealth and power for themselves with little threat to their reign."

Looking at human history, you will see that the vast, vast majority of human beings who have walked this earth have been slaves. Some things never change, even when slaves are afforded the right to vote. Their votes are easily manipulated through the press, education, etc., to not even matter.

I think we're making the same argument here, Votto. Unless I'm missing something.
If you would, I'd certainly appreciate you pointing out any discrepancies that I've left uncovered. I know I haven't covered everything yet- But I'm hoping I made a decent start.

My biggest issue is undoing the division And I feel there may be a means by which to do so.

Last edited:
When asked if his glass was half full or half empty, a Buddhist friend of mine replied that he was simply enjoying his half. Very thoughtful.

Governments goal is to create division. Think what would happen if the government treated us all the same. Who would send their money to finance their campaigns? The system would collapse on itself.

The reality is that the government does not need you. Most of the money comes from corporate America because they are the ones will all the money. So the name of the game is lavishing those in power with money so they can get perks like GE who did not pay federal income taxes one year. Institutions like the IRS are vital in this respect. Any flat tax of any kind is a threat to such a system.

Of course, the IRS is also good for demagoguery. Just keep preaching that the rich need to pay more in taxes. Keep unions involved by letting them opt out of Obamacare etc. Then send the IRS to crush groups that are seen as a threat to the system.

So Votto -- there just might be some useful philosophical insights to this afterall --- no?

I think folks ought to live in a small modest town for a couple years.. To know what human relations OUGHT to normally be without massive politically induced warfare..

I think we're making the same argument here, Votto. Unless I'm missing something.
If you would, I'd certainly appreciate you pointing out any discrepancies that I've left uncovered. I know I haven't covered everything yet- But I'm hoping I made a decent start.

My biggest issue is undoing the division And I feel there may be a means by which to do so.

Undoing the division? Human being by nature are divisive in order to gain an upper hand on their fellow man.

It is a war against "the man" or "the machine". This involves the press, the government, corporate America etc, as well as our very nature. Good luck with that.

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just trying explain your position in all this. You can make a difference for you and those around you on some level, but the world political system has always been about being divisive and always will be.

So Votto -- there just might be some useful philosophical insights to this afterall --- no?

I think folks ought to live in a small modest town for a couple years.. To know what human relations OUGHT to normally be without massive politically induced warfare..

Yes, take the wealth and power away and people tend to start acting human again.

It's a miracle!!

Forum List

Back