OK..GOP candidates suck...so enlighten me...

It sounds as if you are drinking, cannot believe you are just that crazy, or stupid.

No flooding, most houses in the country that I live in do not have basements.

Why do you think that I am lying that I would vote for Obama against anyone from the Republican field.

It was a weak moment on my part.
I apologize.
And really? No Basements? Here where I live, without a basement, you would flood after any heavy rain. But I am at sea level and 100 feet from the ocean.

Most of my family lives in an area of Texas where no homes have basements - the ground is rock and you can't even build an in-ground swimming pool without blasting. It's a weird thing. Where to store all your crap? And when a tornado comes, where do you go?

The water table is so high where I am that it is rare we dont have some seepage through the foundation. Our issue with ingrounds is the potential for the dirt to cave in. We must keep water in the pool all year round.

Good for you.

I'll just bet you made it big on the backs of the poor and downtrodden. After all you are a Capitalist and according to you thats how any Capitalist makes their money.

As for the Tea Party you apparantly haven't got a clue what they are about. You listen to the media that called them racist and terrorists. Yeah. That sounds right for you TDM.

Do your own research and look up a Tea Party site and read up on em.

You might be surprised to find that they are everyday people just like you and me. Folks who are sick of the way the Govt spends our hard earned money. Folks who want change in the way the Govt spends.

know what? you're right man. Columbia Univeristy is covering for the POTUS and letting him lie about going there. He's lying about it, right out there for Columbia staff and Professors to call out the PRESIDENT.

Quite the conspiracy.

You wonder why noone "wants to know" about these things?

Because, like most conspiracies, they're FUCKING STUPID.

Asshole...and yes...now you are being an asshole...I never said he didnt go there. I simply asked if that was where there were no OPEN records about him there and no one recalls hiom.

Fuck off asshole...sorry of I hit a fucking sore nerve with you.

But that's the point, Jarhead - people DO recall him. And anyone interested in learning as much can do so with a simple Google search.
Because google is not in bed with the left and everything you read on the internet is a fact.

ANd now you are the one eating crow, his policies will soon effect you just like it does everyone else, you just dont see it yet, but you will. You fell for the hope and change, without even knowing what type of hope and change, but you are about to find out real soon, and you're not going to like it.

I think you are confusing Harvard with Columbia. It's Columbia that none of his class mates remember him at.

I think you're right. I confused the two, but still, has anyone from any of the schools come forward and said "Hey ,I remember Berry!!! He and I used to hang out and sniff cocaine together!".
It's petty, I know, but it still needs to be addressed, and he started this himself by sealing his transcripts. Maybe he had a lower GPA than Bush, and was embarrassed by it, who knows.

I think it has been sufficiently in this thread. But then I never cared much about it anyway.

know what? you're right man. Columbia Univeristy is covering for the POTUS and letting him lie about going there. He's lying about it, right out there for Columbia staff and Professors to call out the PRESIDENT.

Quite the conspiracy.

You wonder why noone "wants to know" about these things?

Because, like most conspiracies, they're FUCKING STUPID.

Harvard was so hell-bent on affirmative action that they let a black student enter Harvard Law who didn't even have an undergraduate degree!

They let Bush into graduate school when he did not have the proper credentials, but that had to do with money.
Bush actually had a higher GPA than Kerry, he is not as dumb as the MSM tells you he was. But then again...by the mentality of those on the left on this board, if you dont talk smart there is no way you are smart.
Has this country really gone this far down the shithole, to where people assume by the way you talk whether you are smart or not? Pretty sad.

Asshole...and yes...now you are being an asshole...I never said he didnt go there. I simply asked if that was where there were no OPEN records about him there and no one recalls hiom.

But that's the point, Jarhead - people DO recall him. And anyone interested in learning as much can do so with a simple Google search.
Because google is not in bed with the left and everything you read on the internet is a fact.

Well, that's awfully convenient:lol:

<google, recent co-sponsor of CPAC>

Did you just honestly equate a search engine with partisanship?

That's a little over the top. Might as well equate the computer you are using with a liberal agenda too. Don't forget your microwave. Those damn liberals might use it to hijack your BRAIN.

I am a liar for what reason?
Drinking this early in the day is not a good idea.
My mommy and daddy died years ago.
I do not have a basement.
You know nothing.

Funny...I said nothing about drinking.
Sorry your parents passed away.
Do you have flooding issues without a basement?

It sounds as if you are drinking, cannot believe you are just that crazy, or stupid.

Why do you think that I am lying that I would vote for Obama against anyone from the Republican field.

So, through his text, you can hear slurred speech? I'm confused. :D

Hillary would have had more balls

Thats for sure.

And the GOP would not have felt as meaningless and they may have worked with her.

No one can deny that Obama made it clear he won, the dems had a majority and the GOP was there just for the ride.

To me, that was his first big mistake.

Harvard was so hell-bent on affirmative action that they let a black student enter Harvard Law who didn't even have an undergraduate degree!

They let Bush into graduate school when he did not have the proper credentials, but that had to do with money.
Bush actually had a higher GPA than Kerry, he is not as dumb as the MSM tells you he was. But then again...by the mentality of those on the left on this board, if you dont talk smart there is no way you are smart.
Has this country really gone this far down the shithole, to where people assume by the way you talk whether you are smart or not? Pretty sad.

Not all of it. But parts have.

They also believe the sophistry that degrees=intelligence.

They are nice and all, but I'd rather have facts than degrees.

Hillary would have had more balls

Thats for sure.

And the GOP would not have felt as meaningless and they may have worked with her.

No one can deny that Obama made it clear he won, the dems had a majority and the GOP was there just for the ride.

To me, that was his first big mistake.

I disagree. In my opinion his first big mistake was saying "I'm Barack Obama and Im running for President of the United States."

I built a french drain underground 3 feet around my whole foundations and my basement now stays dry, even when the neighbors are flooding. : )

I hear they work well

they're state of the art and really easy to do.

dig a trench, slope 6" every 50 feet.here's how to get the depth @ the beginning of the trench:

inside the trench, you'll put 3 inches of 2"-diameter stone.

then lay out a piece of landscape fabric, and set your drain pipe ($7.99 per ten-foot piece at Depot).....on top of the fabric. put stone inside of the fabric/pipe wrap, filling to the top of the pipe.

wrap the stone and pipe together, and make sure it's wrapped over-lapped so it doesn't come un-done ever.

then you back-fill with dirt.

you want a minimum of 5 inches between your package, and the ground surface, so the beginning of the trench will be this deep:

3" of stone
4" diameter drain pipe (add another inch or so for the thickness of the "wrap")
5" to ground level

so about 13" deep at the beginning.

the end of the trench should be a 3 foot square filled 1/2 way with stone(wrapped in the fabric), your "package" should empty into it, and you cover that with the back-fill.

done!!~

I apologize.
And really? No Basements? Here where I live, without a basement, you would flood after any heavy rain. But I am at sea level and 100 feet from the ocean.

Most of my family lives in an area of Texas where no homes have basements - the ground is rock and you can't even build an in-ground swimming pool without blasting. It's a weird thing. Where to store all your crap? And when a tornado comes, where do you go?

I love Texas. might move there one day. USP Beaumont is looking real good right now to transfer to.

I apologize.

I love Texas. might move there one day. USP Beaumont is looking real good right now to transfer to.

I'm not in love with Beaumont, but the area is great. My wife and I talk about moving back to Texas pretty often. Not sure it will ever happen, but we do love it.

I think you are confusing Harvard with Columbia. It's Columbia that none of his class mates remember him at.

I think you're right. I confused the two, but still, has anyone from any of the schools come forward and said "Hey ,I remember Berry!!! He and I used to hang out and sniff cocaine together!".
It's petty, I know, but it still needs to be addressed, and he started this himself by sealing his transcripts. Maybe he had a lower GPA than Bush, and was embarrassed by it, who knows.

I think it has been sufficiently in this thread. But then I never cared much about it anyway.

I'm just talking about it to kill time before I go spend another 8 hours in prison. :D

Well, that's awfully convenient:lol:

<google, recent co-sponsor of CPAC>

Only because of Googles battle with microsoft and microsofts dealings with the democrat party. It's survival at this point, of course they are going to donate to whom they feel will help them out down the road.

Forum List

Back