OK..GOP candidates suck...so enlighten me...

He was vetted...but most of what normally is deemed an issue was tossed aside as a non issue.
Dean was knocked out by a rah rah speech.
Hart was knocked out by the actions of one of hius supporters.
Dukakis lost becuase he looked silly sitting in a tank.

But I appreciate an honest answer.

Well first, affirmative action or not, it's a FACT that he was Magna Cum Laude. Question how he got in there, etc etc................but you can't question that he wasn't out of his league there. In other words, he WAS scholastically accomplished.

Wright is such a non-issue, and so is Ayers that it's completely ridiculous and I won't even go there or re-hash the conversation.

The Dean Hart Dukakis shit has nothing to do with me.

You're comparing a Harvard Grad, Community / Family man to guys who left thier wives under Cancer, caused Gov't shutdowns and are establishment NeoCons, have used bigoted speech against Muslims, flip flop themselves on the same night, on the same stage......

These are all viable issues. Looking back and saying but but but just sounds whinish, a bit. Like, bitter.

Go ahead and Vet Obama now, there's a new election to be had. Stop being so stuck on I told you so's like what's it really do for you?

Does it not concern you that noone he supposedly went to school there with even remembers him? He is the president of the US right now, and not one person knows him from his college days, not one. Not even an old girlfriend or drinking buddie "Or cocaine buddy". Not.......one.

Where do people come up with this nonsense? Here's a story about how so many from his circle of friends at Harvard later work/ed for his team:

School buds: 20 Harvard classmates advising Obama - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

You are right USC but a republican in this day and age means tea party pandering the entire time.

Obama has disapointed me repetedly but a republican ( in todays world) would mean disastor.

Even Romeny who I think may be a decent guy deep down is a tea paarty clown out of nessesity.

So what do you have against the Tea Party anyway? What is it about lower taxes, less spending, fiscal responsibility, and the Constitution that you disagree on?

She's afraid her free ride would end and she'd have to get a job.

Isn't that her husbands responsibility?

Well first, affirmative action or not, it's a FACT that he was Magna Cum Laude. Question how he got in there, etc etc................but you can't question that he wasn't out of his league there. In other words, he WAS scholastically accomplished.

Wright is such a non-issue, and so is Ayers that it's completely ridiculous and I won't even go there or re-hash the conversation.

You're comparing a Harvard Grad, Community / Family man to guys who left thier wives under Cancer, caused Gov't shutdowns and are establishment NeoCons, have used bigoted speech against Muslims, flip flop themselves on the same night, on the same stage......

These are all viable issues. Looking back and saying but but but just sounds whinish, a bit. Like, bitter.

Go ahead and Vet Obama now, there's a new election to be had. Stop being so stuck on I told you so's like what's it really do for you?

Does it not concern you that noone he supposedly went to school there with even remembers him? He is the president of the US right now, and not one person knows him from his college days, not one. Not even an old girlfriend or drinking buddie "Or cocaine buddy". Not.......one.

How many people were in his graduating class, and of them all, how many have you been in contact with?

It looks like you believe everything you hear. A little introspect might go a long way, dude. Conspiracy theories are usually for the simple minded.

I recall the president of my class...I recall the head of the exonomics committee that followed my tenure....
I was an athlete at my university and I recall the names of many that went on to bigger things.

If Obama was as active as they claim he was, people would recall him...especially when he made it to the big time.

Where do people come up with this nonsense? Here's a story about how so many from his circle of friends at Harvard later work/ed for his team:

School buds: 20 Harvard classmates advising Obama - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

it would help the people who try to claim that "noone knew this scary man, where were his friends" to.......i dunno.....use GOOGLE

But isnt it his tenure at Columbia where there is no open record of him...and no one recalls him....no one at all?

How many people were in his graduating class, and of them all, how many have you been in contact with?

It looks like you believe everything you hear. A little introspect might go a long way, dude. Conspiracy theories are usually for the simple minded.

I recall the president of my class...I recall the head of the exonomics committee that followed my tenure....
I was an athlete at my university and I recall the names of many that went on to bigger things.

If Obama was as active as they claim he was, people would recall him...especially when he made it to the big time.

And that might explain why 20 of his Harvard friends work/ed for his transition / administration.

But the far right won't accept this reality - instead, they continue to parrot a line about none of his former classmates remembering him ever being there.

Clinging onto the "noone remembered him" mem is the epitome of ridiculousness and a biased mind. You're biased against the man and so you're bringing up every meaningless, albeit ridiculous straw you can find.

Many of his classmates went on to be on his very damn administration, and you're going to continue to tow the story line of noone knew him? jeebus

You are right USC but a republican in this day and age means tea party pandering the entire time.

Obama has disapointed me repetedly but a republican ( in todays world) would mean disastor.

Even Romeny who I think may be a decent guy deep down is a tea paarty clown out of nessesity.

So what do you have against the Tea Party anyway? What is it about lower taxes, less spending, fiscal responsibility, and the Constitution that you disagree on?

She's afraid her free ride would end and she'd have to get a job.

because of the greatness of capitalism I will never have to work again my friends.

Husband or not.

As for the tea party I dislike them because everything they stand for has been proven to be a failure by the historical record.

But isnt it his tenure at Columbia where there is no open record of him...and no one recalls him....no one at all?

know what? you're right man. Columbia Univeristy is covering for the POTUS and letting him lie about going there. He's lying about it, right out there for Columbia staff and Professors to call out the PRESIDENT.

Quite the conspiracy.

You wonder why noone "wants to know" about these things?

Because, like most conspiracies, they're FUCKING STUPID.

Except, they do! Here, have a look:

Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009.

Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

Likewise, other external evidence documents Barack Obama's presence at Columbia from 1981-83, including:

An article by Barack Obama published in the 10 March 1983 edition of Columbia's Sundial school magazine.

A January 2005 Columbia College Today profile of Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.

A Columbia College press release from November 2008 identifying him as "the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States."
snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

You can find all of this with a simple Google search. It is readily apparent that the far right is more interested in a disinformation campaign than the truth.

know what? you're right man. Columbia Univeristy is covering for the POTUS and letting him lie about going there. He's lying about it, right out there for Columbia staff and Professors to call out the PRESIDENT.

Quite the conspiracy.

Harvard was so hell-bent on affirmative action that they let a black student enter Harvard Law who didn't even have an undergraduate degree!

I voted for McCain for reasons I stated elsewhere. I was intreged by Obama but the more he talked around the country, the more I realized that if you knew the audiance, you didn't need to hear the speach, you knew what he was saying. He had nothing original to say. Maybe he said it with more enthusiasm, but the words themselve were very predictable.

I knew he had nothing before he was elected. The thunder of crickets when asked about his past, from a candidate that was talking about transparency raised red flags with me.

As for the current GOP crop. I find it lacking in spinal fortitude. This nominee already knows that the TP will judge him and his party, and we are a cold, And pissed off bunch of SOBs. I'm already saying it that he is going to fall short of having the needed spine to tackle the debt, spending, entitlements and medical issues.

Quite the conspiracy.

Asshole...and yes...now you are being an asshole...I never said he didnt go there. I simply asked if that was where there were no OPEN records about him there and no one recalls hiom.

Fuck off asshole...sorry of I hit a fucking sore nerve with you.

So you plan on voting for Barack again considering the Republican landscape today?

Absolutely.

I can comfortably say you are a liar. Likely some 35 year old man sitting in his mommys basement in his underwear typing away...

Go for it.

I am a liar for what reason?
Drinking this early in the day is not a good idea.
My mommy and daddy died years ago.
I do not have a basement.
You know nothing.

Except, they do! Here, have a look:

Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009.

Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

Likewise, other external evidence documents Barack Obama's presence at Columbia from 1981-83, including:

An article by Barack Obama published in the 10 March 1983 edition of Columbia's Sundial school magazine.

A January 2005 Columbia College Today profile of Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.

A Columbia College press release from November 2008 identifying him as "the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States."
snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

You can find all of this with a simple Google search. It is readily apparent that the far right is more interested in a disinformation campaign than the truth.

Thanks.
Such was why I asked.

Quite the conspiracy.

Asshole...and yes...now you are being an asshole...I never said he didnt go there. I simply asked if that was where there were no OPEN records about him there and no one recalls hiom.

But that's the point, Jarhead - people DO recall him. And anyone interested in learning as much can do so with a simple Google search.

Absolutely.

I can comfortably say you are a liar. Likely some 35 year old man sitting in his mommys basement in his underwear typing away...

Go for it.

You know nothing.

Funny...I said nothing about drinking.
Sorry your parents passed away.
Do you have flooding issues without a basement?

Quite the conspiracy.

But that's the point, Jarhead - people DO recall him. And anyone interested in learning as much can do so with a simple Google search.

Or I can ask on here.

Or is asking a question taboo in this shithole?

Quite the conspiracy.

Harvard was so hell-bent on affirmative action that they let a black student enter Harvard Law who didn't even have an undergraduate degree!

They let Bush into graduate school when he did not have the proper credentials, but that had to do with money.

Go for it.

You know nothing.

Funny...I said nothing about drinking.

But now that you mentioned it, and it's past noon...you buyin?

Forum List

Back