OK..GOP candidates suck...so enlighten me...

Asking a question you pretend has not been answered long ago is kinda silly though

Asshole...and yes...now you are being an asshole...I never said he didnt go there. I simply asked if that was where there were no OPEN records about him there and no one recalls hiom.

Fuck off asshole...sorry of I hit a fucking sore nerve with you.

But that's the point, Jarhead - people DO recall him. And anyone interested in learning as much can do so with a simple Google search.

Or I can ask on here.

Or is asking a question taboo in this shithole?

asking questions is a sign of WEAKNESS! Weakness, Jarhead! Real message board kommandos don't ask questions (except those of rhetorical nature dripping with condescension, of course).

I can comfortably say you are a liar. Likely some 35 year old man sitting in his mommys basement in his underwear typing away...

Go for it.

I am a liar for what reason?
Drinking this early in the day is not a good idea.
My mommy and daddy died years ago.
I do not have a basement.
You know nothing.

Funny...I said nothing about drinking.
Sorry your parents passed away.
Do you have flooding issues without a basement?

It sounds as if you are drinking, cannot believe you are just that crazy, or stupid.

No flooding, most houses in the country that I live in do not have basements.

Why do you think that I am lying that I would vote for Obama against anyone from the Republican field.

know what? you're right man. Columbia Univeristy is covering for the POTUS and letting him lie about going there. He's lying about it, right out there for Columbia staff and Professors to call out the PRESIDENT.

Quite the conspiracy.

You wonder why noone "wants to know" about these things?

Because, like most conspiracies, they're FUCKING STUPID.

Harvard was so hell-bent on affirmative action that they let a black student enter Harvard Law who didn't even have an undergraduate degree!

They let Bush into graduate school when he did not have the proper credentials, but that had to do with money.

Bush had an undergraduate degree in Economics from Yale.

You don't get a bachelors of science in Econ from Yale by playing pixy stix.

But isnt it his tenure at Columbia where there is no open record of him...and no one recalls him....no one at all?

know what? you're right man. Columbia Univeristy is covering for the POTUS and letting him lie about going there. He's lying about it, right out there for Columbia staff and Professors to call out the PRESIDENT.

Quite the conspiracy.

You wonder why noone "wants to know" about these things?

Because, like most conspiracies, they're FUCKING STUPID.

Asshole...and yes...now you are being an asshole...I never said he didnt go there. I simply asked if that was where there were no OPEN records about him there and no one recalls hiom.

Fuck off asshole...sorry of I hit a fucking sore nerve with you.

It's disturbing the level of blindness you take it to when you try to bash the President.

I didn't even fucking google it for you, but now 8537 did and what do you know? People DO seem to remember him at Columbia!

they were interviewed!

Poeple were allowed to ask about his friends! In fact, he was asked right to his face by Bill O'Reilly!

The point is, all of this information is out there and instead of doing your due dilligence and researching it (which most people wouldn't bother because it's pointless minutia anyways).........instead of that.......you continue to say that noone knows him and no classmates remember him and he wasn't vetted and we dont know how good he did or didnt do in school even though the honor-roles are all publicized..............

It's ridiculous, and you know that it is, and that's not me being an asshole, it's you not wanting to admit your own bias to yourself, and your lack of ability to research instead of taking the negatives you heard about him "a face value."

No GT...not an i told you so thread.

I was actually using my time to discerne the partisan from the non partiosan.

You and US Citizen were the only honest ones in my book.

And as for Wright.....sure those others had nothing to do with you...

But the electorate as a whole?

They knocked them out for lesser reasons than Wright...Much less Wright, Ayers and Resko combined.

At the time, the positives outweighed the negatives. It was apparent that he was intelligent, it was apparent that he was a single-mother, non-rich household and got his life in the position from THAT beginning, to running for POTUS, the upper echelon of many people's dreams. He was Magna Cum Laude at one of the most esteemed schools in the nation. He had a wife and 2 beautiful daughters, and everything on that front seemed nuclear and happy. He was in agreement with me, at the time, on Foreign policy. That was a big deal, to me. Also, McCain DID seem the closer to Bush which, thanks but no thanks and adding Palin was such a bone-head move.

His negatives were: idealogical differences with Righties, Wright and Ayers, and his skin color (for some, who have even admitted it in polls).

no scandal, no 3rd and 4th wives, no giant fuck-ups in going from single mom low class household to magna cum laude @ harvard......he gave back to his community and whether anyone wants to question his motives in doing so, or not, he-gave-back. He did it despite knowing that his intentions would be questioned.

he wrote a book about his life, for anyone to nit pick and fact check. He put his life out there, in a book and was in the public eye for most of it, only to have guys on the radio say "we dont know anything about this dangerous man!"

so what did we know about this guy that we supposedly knew "nothing" about?

we knew wife
kids
schools and appearances on honor roll listings (magna cum laude, etc)
community person
in the public for years, yet no scary footage about how he wants to one day rule the world and kill whities
no scandals
intelligent, well spoken
shoots hoops at the park (down to earth, not "too cool," takes care of his body)
knew his grandmother
his wife's brother is a major college coach that vouched for his character
he wrote an entire book about his life
he was a senator, and no, all his votes weren't "present," he had stands on many issues to look over
he had a platform he was running on

let me ask you something..........what DIDN'T we know about him?

Was he a natural born citizen of the united states? Why was he able to travel to Pakistan in the 80's if he was a United States citizen being that Pakistan at that time was on our state departments stay the hell away from list.
I know it's snopes, but it is still interesting nonetheless.
snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport

I am a liar for what reason?
Drinking this early in the day is not a good idea.
My mommy and daddy died years ago.
I do not have a basement.
You know nothing.

It sounds as if you are drinking, cannot believe you are just that crazy, or stupid.

Why do you think that I am lying that I would vote for Obama against anyone from the Republican field.

It was a weak moment on my part.
I apologize.
And really? No Basements? Here where I live, without a basement, you would flood after any heavy rain. But I am at sea level and 100 feet from the ocean.

Fuck.

I've studied Ron Paul a fair bit because he piqued my interest, I love his courage and his honesty, but some of his policies are out of wack. Don't get me wrong though he is probably the most experienced politician in the world though.

Just not sure I want him as president.

I dont want an experienced politician in there. I want a non-politician who will do what's right for america, and follow the constitution. I want Herman Cain "I know, I'm racist right?".

I just want a fiscal conservative and someone who leaves social policy out of the limelight.

Why would anyone in their right mind care about abortion when our country is in such turmoil? It boggles my mind. And the GOP Candidates who didn't even thank that gay soldier did nothing to improve my view on them as they stand. If they can't respect someone who is willing to die for them, why should I respect them?

They where not booing the soldier, they where booing the policy.

I apologize.
And really? No Basements? Here where I live, without a basement, you would flood after any heavy rain. But I am at sea level and 100 feet from the ocean.

Apology accepted, we all screw up, it is human.

I live about a half mile from the sea, cannot say where I am as far as sea level. Can see why you would need a basement, or stilts.

They knocked them out for lesser reasons than Wright...Much less Wright, Ayers and Resko combined.

At the time, the positives outweighed the negatives. It was apparent that he was intelligent, it was apparent that he was a single-mother, non-rich household and got his life in the position from THAT beginning, to running for POTUS, the upper echelon of many people's dreams. He was Magna Cum Laude at one of the most esteemed schools in the nation. He had a wife and 2 beautiful daughters, and everything on that front seemed nuclear and happy. He was in agreement with me, at the time, on Foreign policy. That was a big deal, to me. Also, McCain DID seem the closer to Bush which, thanks but no thanks and adding Palin was such a bone-head move.

His negatives were: idealogical differences with Righties, Wright and Ayers, and his skin color (for some, who have even admitted it in polls).

no scandal, no 3rd and 4th wives, no giant fuck-ups in going from single mom low class household to magna cum laude @ harvard......he gave back to his community and whether anyone wants to question his motives in doing so, or not, he-gave-back. He did it despite knowing that his intentions would be questioned.

he wrote a book about his life, for anyone to nit pick and fact check. He put his life out there, in a book and was in the public eye for most of it, only to have guys on the radio say "we dont know anything about this dangerous man!"

we knew wife
kids
community person
in the public for years, yet no scary footage about how he wants to one day rule the world and kill whities
no scandals
intelligent, well spoken
shoots hoops at the park (down to earth, not "too cool," takes care of his body)
knew his grandmother
he was a senator, and no, all his votes weren't "present," he had stands on many issues to look over

Was he a natural born citizen of the united states? Why was he able to travel to Pakistan in the 80's if he was a United States citizen being that Pakistan at that time was on our state departments stay the hell away from list.

I'm not going to help you or have this wide-eyed-theory discussion with you right now when Google knows the answer to your question and you obviously haven't really even looked for it yet so..........

Well first, affirmative action or not, it's a FACT that he was Magna Cum Laude. Question how he got in there, etc etc................but you can't question that he wasn't out of his league there. In other words, he WAS scholastically accomplished.

Wright is such a non-issue, and so is Ayers that it's completely ridiculous and I won't even go there or re-hash the conversation.

The Dean Hart Dukakis shit has nothing to do with me.

You're comparing a Harvard Grad, Community / Family man to guys who left thier wives under Cancer, caused Gov't shutdowns and are establishment NeoCons, have used bigoted speech against Muslims, flip flop themselves on the same night, on the same stage......

These are all viable issues. Looking back and saying but but but just sounds whinish, a bit. Like, bitter.

Go ahead and Vet Obama now, there's a new election to be had. Stop being so stuck on I told you so's like what's it really do for you?

Does it not concern you that noone he supposedly went to school there with even remembers him? He is the president of the US right now, and not one person knows him from his college days, not one. Not even an old girlfriend or drinking buddie "Or cocaine buddy". Not.......one.

How many people were in his graduating class, and of them all, how many have you been in contact with?

It looks like you believe everything you hear. A little introspect might go a long way, dude. Conspiracy theories are usually for the simple minded.

Simple minded or not, that is your opinion. And if he is not eligible to be the President of the United States, that is a constitutional violation and the biggest conspiracy and treason by the congress and senate this country has ever seen. And until the President comes clean on these things we will still be inquiring about them.
My only issue with the whole mess is why is the GOP staying mum on it all, they could launch their own investigation into this thing, but yet....they dont. They are all equally guilty of failing to do their duties, not just the Democrats.

You where told that he was, but yet noone at Harvard even in his own "Supposed" class even remembers him being there. Now if you where selected of such things, surely someone would remember you. Another lie that they wanted you to believe.

I work in a Federal Prison and work around con artists all the time, they know how to talk and they sure sound smart, but they can be pretty stupid when it comes to common sense.

That settled it then, if you said it then it's all your fault that he made it. :lol:
My Bro gave me shit for saying it and called to eat crow they day he was elected.

ANd now you are the one eating crow, his policies will soon effect you just like it does everyone else, you just dont see it yet, but you will. You fell for the hope and change, without even knowing what type of hope and change, but you are about to find out real soon, and you're not going to like it.

I think you are confusing Harvard with Columbia. It's Columbia that none of his class mates remember him at.

I think you're right. I confused the two, but still, has anyone from any of the schools come forward and said "Hey ,I remember Berry!!! He and I used to hang out and sniff cocaine together!".
It's petty, I know, but it still needs to be addressed, and he started this himself by sealing his transcripts. Maybe he had a lower GPA than Bush, and was embarrassed by it, who knows.

we knew wife
kids
community person
no scandals
intelligent, well spoken
knew his grandmother

Your own link makes it clear that Americans were allowed to travel to Pakistan in 1981.

Now..here is my take..and whereas some of you will tell me I am full of crap....amy of you on both the left and the right know where I come from.

First of all. I am a conservative. But as many of you know, I apply m,y conservatism as it pertains to my sentiments on social issues. I See abortion as murder, but you dont. And how you live your life is none of my business and I will never get in your way if you wish to abort...so I am pro choice. Same for gay marriage. You prefer to live and marry a memeber of your own sex, go for it. It has no affect on my life and I will by no means get in your way. Therefore, I will always vote for gay marriage.

As a conservative, I fear a super majority...be it for the dems or the gop....for as a conservative, I do not beliueve it is fair that all must live by my principles...and as long as we have a fair debate in congress, no one will be forced to live 100% the way one group of people want them to live.

That being said, I vetted Obama. I did not appreciate McCain's approach. I did not like the lack of thought he put into Palin as his running mate.

But I could not connect with Obama. He had lied about public financing..that bothered me. I did not like his relationship with Resko. I did not like his arrogance..and yes, I saw him as arrogant and I blame his press team. That Burton guy was way too arrogant and refused to answer many questions....and I most certainly did not like the way Obama made promises that I knew he couldnt keep..such as GITMO, Transparency and changing the way things are done in Washington.

Truth is, I disagree with about 50% of what Hillary stood for...but she was my candidate of choice until she lost in the primary...she was, in my eyes, best for ALL of the people.

I apologize.

Most of my family lives in an area of Texas where no homes have basements - the ground is rock and you can't even build an in-ground swimming pool without blasting. It's a weird thing. Where to store all your crap? And when a tornado comes, where do you go?

So what do you have against the Tea Party anyway? What is it about lower taxes, less spending, fiscal responsibility, and the Constitution that you disagree on?

She's afraid her free ride would end and she'd have to get a job.

because of the greatness of capitalism I will never have to work again my friends.

Husband or not.

As for the tea party I dislike them because everything they stand for has been proven to be a failure by the historical record.

What do they stand for that has been proven in history to have failed?

I built a french drain underground 3 feet around my whole foundations and my basement now stays dry, even when the neighbors are flooding. : )

Forum List

Back