Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

You are one of the fucking morons who dutifully believes what you’re instructed to believe.

I know such things are beyond your tragically limited skill set, but still: does it ever dawn on you that being accused isn’t the same thing as being guilty?
He's a wife beater. What do you care about his politics? Read the article, stupid.

What a prize that guy is. A Family Values Republican who guzzles cheap likker and looks like an innocent chipmunk turns out to be one of them toxic masculinity guys who beats up on his wife, a wife beater.

I'm gonna keep my eyes on this guy, see if the conholes throw him out.

we don't claim to be the party of Family Values.
Yeah, you damn sure couldn't lay claim to that moniker. Drag Queen Story Hour; Nude pride paraders in front of children; Trans activists, "We're coming for your children"; Sure those might be misconstrued to be family values in your twisted mind. Maybe you should start looking at the crime and not the party. You might see that DC is a hot bed of criminals--in both parties.

Yeah, you damn sure couldn't lay claim to that moniker. Drag Queen Story Hour; Nude pride paraders in front of children; Trans activists, "We're coming for your children"; Sure those might be misconstrued to be family values in your twisted mind. Maybe you should start looking at the crime and not the party. You might see that DC is a hot bed of criminals--in both parties.
Wife beating gets a pass from you?

What difference does a criminal's job have to do with it, moron? You are excusing normal liberals because they are liberals and using partisan attacks to further your liberal agenda. This guy is being held accountable. Maybe you should shelve your partisan vitriol and start hold CRIMINALS, regardless of party, accountable. Your arguments are laughable.
Floyd did time for his crimes. You are just still pissed that Derek Chauvin now does time for his.

That's what conholes do - send criminals their money

You're exactly right.

https://www.axios.com/2020/06/27/city-bail-funds-donations-george-floyd-killing

Celebrities Contribute Bail Funds for Black Lives Matter Protesters

Wife beating gets a pass from you?
You are truly dumb.

Face reality. You wouldn’t even have heard about the ALLEGED actions of one representative in one State’s legislature were he not a Republican. That is the only reason the idiot author of the OP chose to make any reference to it. And it is the only thing you care about. You transparent hack fraud.

Nah. I just amuse myself watching to what length you go to to defend this piece of shit

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

Its always a shock when people who have violent views are violent people.

You're exactly right.

https://www.axios.com/2020/06/27/city-bail-funds-donations-george-floyd-killing

Celebrities Contribute Bail Funds for Black Lives Matter Protesters

Faux News
lol

Next

Forum List

Back