Ohio House Speaker Sentenced To 20 Years

Ohio people are a bunch of white Satan worshippers that wear glasses that get darker if the glare on the snow gets brighter.

Men and women both.

Drew Carey and very few others get any kind of pass whatsoever.
In actuality, I don't really think bad of Ohio Republicans in general. There are assholes in both parties, in all states. Remember, I am from Tennessee. We had a Governor selling Pardons and Liquor Licenses for fun and profit to friends, (and he had a lot of friends) before Lamar Alexander was put into office early to prevent our outgoing Governor from having a "Going Out of Office" sale, and was subsequently tried and sent to prison.

In actuality, I don't really think bad of Ohio Republicans in general. There are assholes in both parties, in all states. Remember, I am from Tennessee. We had a Governor selling Pardons and Liquor Licenses for fun and profit to friends, (and he had a lot of friends) before Lamar Alexander was put into office early to prevent our outgoing Governor from having a "Going Out of Office" sale, and was subsequently tried and sent to prison.
selling pardons you say, like what Clinton did ehh.

Them Ohio Satan worshippers ain't into politics, they're more the hoi polloi there.

Forum List

Back