Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

Do you think if you shout that loud enough it will actually mean something? You're free to hold that opinion but it isn't one that gets taken seriously.
Only because people like you, and your ilk, you know queers, which is also an mental illness, think Doctors who are paid to hold an opinion so an agenda can be furthered matter.

Only because people like you, and your ilk, you know queers, which is also an mental illness, think Doctors who are paid to hold an opinion so an agenda can be furthered matter.
So where are the broke boy doctors who support your bigotry? Let's see them. :dunno:

Mike DeWine took $40,300 from Ohio hospitals that perform child sex changes before vetoing bill to protect kids from the practice​

I have answered it twice, and it is nothing close to what you celebrate being done to children you ass
I'm not celebrating anything like that. Personally, I oppose all the sex change stuff for kids. In my view it's a fad, and lots of people are going to regret it. But others disagree and I'm not willing to lord it over them with government.

I'm not celebrating anything like that. Personally, I oppose all the sex change stuff for kids. In my view it's a fad, and lots of people are going to regret it. But others disagree and I'm not willing to lord it over them with government.
I am for the protection of children period, especially from people who are celebrating this garbage

I am for the protection of children period, especially from people who are celebrating this garbage
You're a busybody trying to use government to "win" the culture war. To beat up on people you don't like. You're no better than the LGBTDKFLJSDF... advocates who want to use the state to shove all their crap down our throats.

You're a busybody trying to use government to "win" the culture war. To beat up on people you don't like. You're no better than the LGBTDKFLJSDF... advocates who want to use the state to shove all their crap down our throats.
B.S, screw the culture war, I want children to receive the mental health care they need, as this is a mental health issue. I want common sense and this isn't it, when I child brings this up they should immediately recieve the mental health care they need. It's a gigantic lie and it hurts little kids so screw you, there is nothi9ng that can be done to change whether you are male or female only cosmetic change which enables more metal health issues later

B.S, screw the culture war, I want children to receive the mental health care they need, as this is a mental health issue. I want common sense and this isn't it, when I child brings this up they should immediately recieve the mental health care they need. It's a gigantic lie and it hurts little kids so screw you, there is nothi9ng that can be done to change whether you are male or female only cosmetic change which enables more metal health issues later
Sorry morons but people don't go to commoners with their healthcare concerns they go to healthcare professionals. If you believe in the medical solutions a commoner would give you then next time you have a medical issue ask the check out clerk at your department store what you think you should do.

Sorry morons but people don't go to commoners with their healthcare concerns they go to healthcare professionals. If you believe in the medical solutions a commoner would give you then next time you have a medical issue ask the check out clerk at your department store what you think you should do.
Christian hate needs an outlet. They settled on trans kids. That's all

Mkay. The point is, others see it differently and you feel justified in forcing your views on them.

Forum List

Back