Oh yeah

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
And for the idiot who said the VP debater is biased, I've noticed you haven't retracted your statement since not only was she not biased, but she actually helped Palin out numerous times by not forcing her to actually answer the question.
So, Stoner, where you at?

She helped them both out that way.

She was fine. It was a lot different than the presidential debate, but in a good way.

She helped them both out that way.

She was fine. It was a lot different than the presidential debate, but in a good way.

No, she never needed to help Biden out cause he actually answered his questions

Oooh, ooh, I said that she was biased too...so I'll jump right in.

No, I won't retract my statement that she should not have been the moderator. The fact that she did not act unprofessionally does not somehow excuse the fact that she should have disclosed the fact that she stands to financially and professionally benefit from an Obama/Biden victory.

Rush Limbaugh and/or Michael Moore could probably also have held a professional debate...it does not mean that they should be considered the next time the debate commission is looking for a moderator.

A person who could be viewed as having a "dog in the fight," should not be chosen as moderator. The fact that the person who should not have been there in the first place did a fair job does not excuse that she should not have been there.

Forum List

Back