Oh what fresh hell is this

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Love that saying. :) Apartment's finally uncovered the pool here outside my ground floor unit. But seeing the manager walking by I poked my head out and asked her when it'll be open for use? "End of the week."

So for the whole week I have to look out on an uncovered swimming pool knowing I can't yet enjoy it?

ARGH! :)

Love that saying. :) Apartment's finally uncovered the pool here outside my ground floor unit. But seeing the manager walking by I poked my head out and asked her when it'll be open for use? "End of the week."

So for the whole week I have to look out on an uncovered swimming pool knowing I can't yet enjoy it?

ARGH! :)

That must be what hell is like, beats a pitchfork. :evil:

#firstworldproblems

White-People-Problems-11.jpg

Mmmm - I think our pool opened a couple weeks ago. First apartment complex I've lived in that does that. The usual wait has always been Memorial Day everywhere else. Really makes no difference to me since I can't go during the day - I get sun poisoning if I'm out there more than about 15 minutes. Actually, I've already been hit with a small case of it and I haven't been anywhere near a pool!!

Forum List

Back