Oh, Those Amusing Democrats

Never a dull Moment? Have you ever heard one of their speeches?

As for the perps, well of course they're "absolutely innocent . . . these are false charges that are done at the midnight hour of a campaign."

I mean, evidence, schmevidence.

Anthony Silva is a Republican, clown.

Ahhh, my mistake.

Many Republicans these days are actually Democrats, so it's an easy mistake.

Of course, a "no true scotsman" fallacy.

You guys are too predictable.

Facts are always predictable.

:lol:

You mean like the "fact" that you've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread, and are now frantically trying to save face?

Yep, very predictable.

Ahhh, my mistake.

You mean like the "fact" that you've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread, and are now frantically trying to save face?

Yep, very predictable.

You seem to care too much. :laugh:

Ahhh, my mistake.

Yep, very predictable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll come up with something that will somehow erase your failure of an OP.

Ahhh, my mistake.

Yep, very predictable.
More proof that facts have a liberal bias.

It's "bullying" to point out the utter failure of a troll OP?

Do you need a safe space to work out your feelings?

Your point was made after the first post. You persisted in an attempt to humiliate the OP.

Bully.

Of course I humiliated the OP - since the OP's intention was to humiliate his political opponents, and he failed spectacularly.

If that upsets your sensitivities, I don't really know what to tell you.

Of course I humiliated the OP - since the OP's intention was to humiliate his political opponents, and he failed spectacularly.

I'm not upset by your bullying. I just observe and speak the truth.

No, what you do is try to beat people down with your pseudo-moralizations, like the "social justice warriors" I always hear about. If you spoke the "truth", you'd feel no need to jump to defense of a troll just because he's on your "team".

If the OP had responded politely and corrected his mistake, I wouldn't have continued this conversation - but he chose to be an ass, so I responded in kind.

Same with you - your fake moralization and pearl-clutching is no better than what you call my "bullying" - at least I'm not lying to myself, or anyone else.

No, what you do is try to beat people down with your pseudo-moralizations, like the "social justice warriors" I always hear about. If you spoke the "truth", you'd feel no need to jump to defense of a troll just because he's on your "team".

I assure you I'm not on his team. I jumped to his defense because you had obviously won the engagement and then proceeded to do the text version of Halo t-bagging.

I wouldn't normally defend somebody like that, but I thought better of you than that. You're a smart guy; act like it.

Ahhh, my mistake.

Yep, very predictable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll come up with something that will somehow erase your failure of an OP.

STFU, "doc".......I have so thoroughly kicked you ass in a debate that once you are proven wrong, you put up stupid emoticons because that's all you have. You are a joke. If someone as stupid as you can be a "moderator" on this forum, it tells me that the bar is low enough for a tortoise to hop over.

If the OP had responded politely and corrected his mistake, I wouldn't have continued this conversation - but he chose to be an ass, so I responded in kind.

Same with you - your fake moralization and pearl-clutching is no better than what you call my "bullying" - at least I'm not lying to myself, or anyone else.

Yeah, you just bail on a thread when I kick your ass......

Forum List

Back