HEY LOOK!!!! New Trump Hats available and selling like CRAZY.... This helps?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
rihml9xefmhsdhpgibsd_zpsuby7jmew.png
1125x1500.jpeg_zpsix4fn2ru.jpg

I saw last night on Fox where Hilliary was holding up one of Trump's ties and was showing a Made In China tag. The reporter at the speech said Hilliary was holding up the tie while wearing a pants suit that cost $15,000 and was made in Bangladesh. I don't know how they find out those things.

• Banned
I saw last night on Fox where Hilliary was holding up one of Trump's ties and was showing a Made In China tag. The reporter at the speech said Hilliary was holding up the tie while wearing a pants suit that cost $15,000 and was made in Bangladesh. I don't know how they find out those things.

BUT...did she seizure when told that about her pants suit?

Hoss I am surprised at you... You don't know women's fashion? She may get millions of $'s from wally world but she sure in the hell don't shop there...

I've yet to see her in anything that is worth 15,000. Most of her clothes look like the same material they use to upholster furniture...but I suppose it has to be durable given she falls down a lot

I've yet to see her in anything that is worth 15,000. Most of her clothes look like the same material they use to upholster furniture...but I suppose it has to be durable given she falls down a lot
There's a couple acres of material in those coats, thus the cost. The coats are long in order to hide the wet fart stains.

There's a couple acres of material in those coats, thus the cost. The coats are long in order to hide the wet fart stains.
13924881_1064455240338357_3128255762173760109_n.jpg

BUT...did she seizure when told that about her pants suit?

Just to clarify, you meant, did she short circuit.

Wow. Trump finally had something made in America.
Yeah, that and a few dozen hotels, buildings, and golf courses, thousands of jobs, and an all star family.

What have you done with your life, loser?

Sounds to me like he sucks as a business man. He didn't make anywhere near what a real business man would have with that million his daddy gave him.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

Wow. Trump finally had something made in America.
Yeah, that and a few dozen hotels, buildings, and golf courses, thousands of jobs, and an all star family.

What have you done with your life, loser?

Sounds to me like he sucks as a business man. He didn't make anywhere near what a real business man would have with that million his daddy gave him.

Imagine if every business person invested in financial instruments instead of actually building a business.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back