Oh the winning, the winning....Trump is succeeding for ALL of us.

Trump is a Communist - F him and his cartel
Keep your nose firmly planted where it is. The rest of us will continue with making this country great again.

keep your lips attached to Trumps butt - hes a F'n Communist

how many times do you need to see that before it soaks in ?

YOUR PRESIDENT - NOT MINE !!!!

Keep your nose firmly planted where it is. The rest of us will continue with making this country great again.

upload_2018-10-19_17-54-2.gif

upload_2018-10-19_17-54-42.jpeg

Notice how everyone was laughing.
Your president, not mine. lol

View attachment 223566

View attachment 223567

understandable you dont know the difference between a handshake and a salute .. then and than stumps you too.

View attachment 223566

View attachment 223567

understandable you dont know the difference between a handshake and a salute .. then and than stumps you too.
then and than? You’re right... I’m stumped. lol

Even the leftist losers.

"
As President Trump’s first two years in office come to a close, we’ve seen two originalist justices confirmed to the Supreme Court, 26 originalist appeals court judges confirmed, 10 more nominated , and 41 new district court judges on the bench and dozens more pending. Add to that: the repeal of the sequester on defense spending and a massive military rebuild underway; a massive tax cut of unprecedented depth and structural change; a renegotiated trade deal between the United States, Mexico and Canada; withdrawals from the awful Iran deal and, in effect, the absurdist Paris accord; the rollback of job-killing and bureaucrat-empowering regulations by the hundreds; an economy surging while unemployment drops to 3.7 percent ; and a new entente in the Middle East (one that arose despite U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel) that sees the United States and Israel aligned and cooperating closely with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain and now a new government in Iraq against the expansionist Iranian theocrats.

"Did I mention the devastation and defeat of ISIS in its physical “caliphate”?

"That’s not even the entire list of accomplishments, but it’s enough to have silenced the #NeverTrumpers who used to mock Trump-supporting conservatives by posting a street sign carrying the name “Gorsuch” above rising floodwaters."

And it is these accomplishments that make the leftists lose their minds. They aren't concerned that Trump will harm America.

They're worried that he will make it better. They want to see the destruction of our country. That's why they hate Trump. The vision that the left has for our country is that our country be destroyed, subjugated, ridiculed, weakened. They want to see our form of government topple, they want to destroy our middle class, and elevate criminals.

That's why they hate Trump. He's working to bring us back under the rule of law and to enable us to prosper again.

Opinion | Trump may be outside our norms. But he is succeeding for all of us.
If you aren’t a billionaire, then you don’t count.

Even the leftist losers.

"
As President Trump’s first two years in office come to a close, we’ve seen two originalist justices confirmed to the Supreme Court, 26 originalist appeals court judges confirmed, 10 more nominated , and 41 new district court judges on the bench and dozens more pending. Add to that: the repeal of the sequester on defense spending and a massive military rebuild underway; a massive tax cut of unprecedented depth and structural change; a renegotiated trade deal between the United States, Mexico and Canada; withdrawals from the awful Iran deal and, in effect, the absurdist Paris accord; the rollback of job-killing and bureaucrat-empowering regulations by the hundreds; an economy surging while unemployment drops to 3.7 percent ; and a new entente in the Middle East (one that arose despite U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel) that sees the United States and Israel aligned and cooperating closely with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain and now a new government in Iraq against the expansionist Iranian theocrats.

"That’s not even the entire list of accomplishments, but it’s enough to have silenced the #NeverTrumpers who used to mock Trump-supporting conservatives by posting a street sign carrying the name “Gorsuch” above rising floodwaters."

And it is these accomplishments that make the leftists lose their minds. They aren't concerned that Trump will harm America.

They're worried that he will make it better. They want to see the destruction of our country. That's why they hate Trump. The vision that the left has for our country is that our country be destroyed, subjugated, ridiculed, weakened. They want to see our form of government topple, they want to destroy our middle class, and elevate criminals.

That's why they hate Trump. He's working to bring us back under the rule of law and to enable us to prosper again.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before our resident child weirdo chimed in. lol

What are your thoughts on democrats wanting hillary to STFU, rderp? Should they be saying that to a woman?

upload_2018-10-19_18-19-53.gif

Typical Trumpublican strategy. Get born on third base and claim you hit a triple.
Typical self-loathing pity-party progressive. Nobody can be successful unless they were “born” successful and you’re only a loser because you were “born” a loser.

Trump was born on home plate just like the rest of us. He came into the world as naked as you did. The difference? He worked while you sat at home feeling sorry for yourself.

We all can't change trump supporters minds there brainwashed it's a cult following.
But you can change your mind. How about we start with basic education?
We all can't change the minds of trump supporters - minds there they’re brainwashed. it's It’s a cult following.

How about we give you a new brain because trump supporters don't have one.

View attachment 223566

View attachment 223567

A salute is a small price to pay for

ending North Korea’s Nuclear ambitions….

You libtards are all such fools….

Even the leftist losers.

"

I love your avatar…..

BK is why we are going to kick your ass on November 6th...….

We all can't change trump supporters minds there brainwashed it's a cult following.
We all can't change the minds of trump supporters - minds there they’re brainwashed. it's It’s a cult following.

You’re the one with the grammar of a ghetto dwelling high school dropout!

You’re the one with the grammar of a ghetto dwelling high school dropout!

I would rather have bad grammar then be a dousebag who knows nothing about a lot of things including politics.

Forum List

Back