MAGA is ‘Winning The War’ Over Election Fraud Narrative

You guys lost that years ago, not just the narrative, but the election itself and the court cases. You live in a fantasy world.
The court cases were unprecedented due to nothing like this had ever happened before. Therefore no standing was allowed. No discovery was allowed. No standing.

Dumb..... primitive.
Loser. :funnyface:

I don't know what's primitive about victory, they must of taught that at whatever satellite Trump University you graduated from. Probably the same place that taught that dumbass Ashli Babbitt that educated and civilized meant going chest first through a barricade in front of a cop with his gun pointed at you. :laugh:

Last edited:
And this is being declared tonight by the New York Times of all sources. Reality is reality. Steal an election and people begin to notice. We are winning because we tell the truth despite the Joseph Goebbels gaslighting propaganda being wrongfully spread since 2020.

Yeah, these people are all liars, only the Trumpsters know The Troof, and everyone else is corrupt:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption AND COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

You're believing a guy who said the EMMYS were rigged against him when he lost.

The court cases were unprecedented due to nothing like this had ever happened before. Therefore no standing was allowed. No discovery was allowed. No standing.
I guess Trump appointed judges, just cannot be counted on for an easy in, automatic decision, as they ruled against Donny also. I read cases where after talking about conspiracy outside the courtroom, trump judge asked if that was what Rudy was charging, but Rudy, having no evidence, said it was not. The US is not responsible for your incompetent lawyers. Pick better ones, that place the law above partisanship, hoping to get things done in the court where they have filed, instead of the courthouse steps where they can say anything with little or no proof.

Forum List

Back