Oh Sweet Saint of San Andreas

Your assumption. The current pattern of abuse of public funds could take care of our homeless but that is not what it has been being used for.

Well read assumptions. What is Hud money used for?
It has been being used by a few developers, bankers and investors who have learned how to scam the system.

FYI, I was considering investing in foreclosed HUD housing back in the early 70's so you can put away your claws and fangs.

And it will continue to be:
few developers, bankers and investors who have learned how to scam the system.
They are not going to do anything about them. Investors, tramp is one, so is Hannity and the Kushners.

Who runs your state moron. Bitch to Pelosi and the rest of her crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart people run my town. I live in MI.
It is easy to look good competing with the geniuses of all of those auto towns up there.

They are not going to do anything about them. Investors, tramp is one, so is Hannity and the Kushners.

In America, the more money one makes the more one can invest. Investing means giving money to others who take it and use it to earn a profit legally. Investing also can mean joining a 'pool' of investors with a standing contract to extract a % of profits from a borrower for the use of the money. This is the way money is redistributed in the US Economy.

It does not depend on a self-appointed moral relative government to extract and redistribute the majority of Citizen's income however it does extract TAXES that are meant to pay the elected governing body for the ONLY mandate it really has; which is to protect its borders and provide SAFETY to its citizens. Other than that, people are free to invest, partake in profit and charge interest short of usury.

I grew up in California, during the Reagan years so it wasn’t that bad, but then it got much worse very quickly thanks to the rampant illegal alien invasion.

California turned into a shithole thanks to open borders. Now Dems want the “Californication” of the entire US. To flood it with illegals and immigrants from third world shitholes.

I grew up in California, during the Reagan years so it wasn’t that bad, but then it got much worse very quickly thanks to the rampant illegal alien invasion.

California turned into a shithole thanks to open borders. Now Dems want the “Californication” of the entire US. To flood it with illegals and immigrants from third world shitholes.

I live in a conservative stronghold in CA of which there are many. There is a 'State of Jefferson' movement to split CA in order to shed LA and SF from the Far Northern part of CA which is predominately conservative AND controls the water that flows to the otherwise Desert of Central CA and LA.

Official State of Jefferson Movement

I live in a conservative stronghold in CA of which there are many. There is a 'State of Jefferson' movement to split CA in order to shed LA and SF from the Far Northern part of CA which is predominately conservative AND controls the water that flows to the otherwise Desert of Central CA and LA.

The Dems would never let a split happen. As long as they can rule over the “red” areas they will keep them.

Hear My Prayers.

California is a great example of what occurs when the Left obtain power. And don’t give me the BS about the California economy. It’s a remnant of when Republicans controlled the State. It’s like Hitler trying to take credit for good French wine. And the California economy is rapidly spiraling into oblivion. And as you see below, they have no answer.

The majority of the nation’s homeless people now live in California. There are myriad causes at work, no doubt. But there was no “defecation crisis”—a term usually associated with rural India—in the 1930s, even with unemployment at 25%, vagabonds roaming the country, and shantytowns and “Hoovervilles” springing up everywhere. Today’s homeless and the hobos of the Great Depression are different in many ways. The triple scourges of drug abuse, mental illness and family breakdown have produced anomie and derangements far deeper than those seen in the 1930s, when the widely shared nature of the economic and psychological distress provided its own grim comfort.

In California at least, one is struck by the contrast between the fastidious attention paid to the social duty of scooping up and disposing of dog feces, and the rather more paralyzed and guilty reaction to the plague of human feces. The former is treated as a moral imperative among the enlightened—and the thin plastic bags used as the means to this moral end have so far escaped the fate of plastic straws, well on their way to being outlawed as an environmental outrage. Even social-justice warriors don’t consider it their personal duty, however, to tidy up after their fellow human beings on the streets.

Confronted on the sidewalk with a nasty fait accompli, most people are indignant. But the questions they then ask often diverge. Those of a more traditional disposition might wonder, “What is wrong with these people?” Those of a more progressive mind-set might exclaim, “Why hasn’t the government designed a program to solve this?”

Opinion | California’s Biggest Cities Confront a ‘Defecation Crisis’

Because of tramp and cuts in HUD. Are you praying for decency in the Federal Gov?
Of course you are simply lying. HUD has record high funding.

Hear My Prayers.

California is a great example of what occurs when the Left obtain power. And don’t give me the BS about the California economy. It’s a remnant of when Republicans controlled the State. It’s like Hitler trying to take credit for good French wine. And the California economy is rapidly spiraling into oblivion. And as you see below, they have no answer.

The majority of the nation’s homeless people now live in California. There are myriad causes at work, no doubt. But there was no “defecation crisis”—a term usually associated with rural India—in the 1930s, even with unemployment at 25%, vagabonds roaming the country, and shantytowns and “Hoovervilles” springing up everywhere. Today’s homeless and the hobos of the Great Depression are different in many ways. The triple scourges of drug abuse, mental illness and family breakdown have produced anomie and derangements far deeper than those seen in the 1930s, when the widely shared nature of the economic and psychological distress provided its own grim comfort.

In California at least, one is struck by the contrast between the fastidious attention paid to the social duty of scooping up and disposing of dog feces, and the rather more paralyzed and guilty reaction to the plague of human feces. The former is treated as a moral imperative among the enlightened—and the thin plastic bags used as the means to this moral end have so far escaped the fate of plastic straws, well on their way to being outlawed as an environmental outrage. Even social-justice warriors don’t consider it their personal duty, however, to tidy up after their fellow human beings on the streets.

Confronted on the sidewalk with a nasty fait accompli, most people are indignant. But the questions they then ask often diverge. Those of a more traditional disposition might wonder, “What is wrong with these people?” Those of a more progressive mind-set might exclaim, “Why hasn’t the government designed a program to solve this?”

Because of tramp and cuts in HUD. Are you praying for decency in the Federal Gov?
She has no clue she’s accusing Democrats of cutting funding to HUD.

Hear My Prayers.

She has no clue she’s accusing Democrats of cutting funding to HUD.

Its not my fault you Muhammed don't read.

Forum List

Back