Oh oh, looks like Obama's Iran deal is collapsing.

Nah, he's an ambitious politician who wants to get re elected and possibly go to higher places. The people of NY are overwhelmingly against this deal and will make him pay a big price if he doesn't vote with his people. So Chucky boy will do the right thing for his future and his constituency.

The GOP changed how the vote will proceed..it now takes 2/3 opposition to the agreement instead of the 2/3 needed to pass it...oops...
Shumer votes against it just might be enough.

Chuck Schumer is just another NY juden piece of crap politician who puts Israel's interests first over America's. ..... :evil:
In this case Israel's and America's best interests are the same (as is usually the case). Let's hope Schumer wakes up and helps kill this wang sucking tribute to the Mullahs of Iran Obama has created. It's a very, very bad deal for the U.S.

Schumer Pressure party won t sway my Iran deal vote - CNNPolitics.com
Washington (CNN)New York Sen. Chuck Schumer said Monday that he is "very seriously" studying the Iran nuclear deal brokered last month before deciding whether to endorse or oppose it -- and he says the D next to his name won't affect his decision.

"This is such an important decision that I will not let pressure, politics or party influence," said Schumer, the No. 3 Senate Democrat who is poised to take over as Senate Democratic leader in 2016 and is considered one of the most critical votes on the Iran deal. "I have learned over the years that when you have a tough decision like this: study it, come to what you believe is the right decision and go forward with it. And that's what I intend to do."

If this guy votes against it, it's over, because a big coalition will vote whichever way he does. And all signs are that he will. That is, if he's interested in being re elected.

Iran nuclear deal Growing signs Schumer will oppose it - POLITICO

Lets educate you, It was not "Obama's Iran Deal". Obama also will veto it, and the other P's plus Germany and the IAEA are not backing down. Obama has the pen.
Obama also defied Congress and legislation HE signed by running to the UN in an end run around Congress ....

It could get interesting.....

If this guy votes against it, it's over, because a big coalition will vote whichever way he does. And all signs are that he will. That is, if he's interested in being re elected.

Lets educate you, It was not "Obama's Iran Deal". Obama also will veto it, and the other P's plus Germany and the IAEA are not backing down. Obama has the pen.
Obama and Kerry (the Batman and Robin of world diplomacy) have been the public face of this deal and Obama has no qualms about evoking his "Obama Doctrine" (big eye roll) in insuring the US would guarantee Israel's security should Iran threaten.
Not China. Not Russia. Not Germany, the UK or France. But the U.S., according to Barry Obama (who will be long out of office, by the way).
He should get his veto pen ready. This deal doesn't look too certain to pass.

In this case Israel's and America's best interests are the same (as is usually the case). Let's hope Schumer wakes up and helps kill this wang sucking tribute to the Mullahs of Iran Obama has created. It's a very, very bad deal for the U.S.
Iran isn't a threat to America.

And I could care less about Israel. ..... :cool:
That's not the public impression Iran gives (it threatens the destruction of the US about every other day) and maybe you don't care about Israel but Iran does and it publicly pledges to destroy Israel too.

Iran isn't a threat to America.

And I could care less about Israel. ..... :cool:
That's not the public impression Iran gives (it threatens the destruction of the US about every other day) and maybe you don't care about Israel but Iran does and it publicly pledges to destroy Israel too.
It does not. All the GOP want to be Pres are the ones who talk about war and PM Bibi. Pushing and pushing for war. Iran doesn't want war, so don't even go there, they have never been the aggressors.

It would sure be nice but I'd say it's a longshot Chuck takes his head out of Barry''s ass.
My bet is that Chucky boy will vote for Israel.

Obama' reign is almost over.

And Schumer's base is NY jews. ..... :cool:

All the Zionist and war mongers will. Lots of money to be made in war. Have you read about all the deals that have been happening with Iran. Israel and SA are jealous and we are to fight for them. Let them start a fight, they wouldn't have the guts.

It would sure be nice but I'd say it's a longshot Chuck takes his head out of Barry''s ass.
My bet is that Chucky boy will vote for Israel.

Obama' reign is almost over.

And Schumer's base is NY jews. ..... :cool:
Those Jews support the Iran deal. Polls show that American Jews support the deal.

Obama and Kerry (the Batman and Robin of world diplomacy) have been the public face of this deal and Obama has no qualms about evoking his "Obama Doctrine" (big eye roll) in insuring the US would guarantee Israel's security should Iran threaten.
Not China. Not Russia. Not Germany, the UK or France. But the U.S., according to Barry Obama (who will be long out of office, by the way).
He should get his veto pen ready. This deal doesn't look too certain to pass.

Its a good deal and its about time Iran has its sanctions lifted.

Forum List

Back