Oh oh, looks like Obama's Iran deal is collapsing.

The GOP changed how the vote will proceed..it now takes 2/3 opposition to the agreement instead of the 2/3 needed to pass it...oops...

I thought that something less then a majority is all that's needed to pass this nuke deal. I could be wrong, and I couldn't tell you what the magic number is, to be honest, if I'm right.

If this guy votes against it, it's over, because a big coalition will vote whichever way he does. And all signs are that he will. That is, if he's interested in being re elected.

Iran nuclear deal Growing signs Schumer will oppose it - POLITICO

Lets educate you, It was not "Obama's Iran Deal". Obama also will veto it, and the other P's plus Germany and the IAEA are not backing down. Obama has the pen.
Obama also defied Congress and legislation HE signed by running to the UN in an end run around Congress ....

It could get interesting.....

Bush Cheney are the war criminals, along with and a few others, that ought to be behind bars.

In this case Israel's and America's best interests are the same (as is usually the case). Let's hope Schumer wakes up and helps kill this wang sucking tribute to the Mullahs of Iran Obama has created. It's a very, very bad deal for the U.S.
Iran isn't a threat to America.

And I could care less about Israel. ..... :cool:
That's not the public impression Iran gives (it threatens the destruction of the US about every other day) and maybe you don't care about Israel but Iran does and it publicly pledges to destroy Israel too.
It does not. All the GOP want to be Pres are the ones who talk about war and PM Bibi. Pushing and pushing for war. Iran doesn't want war, so don't even go there, they have never been the aggressors.
Grow up. Their belligerent public announcements are issued practically on a daily basis and their support for various terrorist groups demonstrate you live in some sort of fact free bubble.

The GOP changed how the vote will proceed..it now takes 2/3 opposition to the agreement instead of the 2/3 needed to pass it...oops...
Shumer votes against it just might be enough.
Depends who influences his decision..

He's voting against it because he's a politician and wants to stay in business. The entire country is against this deal and any politician who votes for it will surely pay a heavy price.

Last edited:
It would sure be nice but I'd say it's a longshot Chuck takes his head out of Barry''s ass.
My bet is that Chucky boy will vote for Israel.

Obama' reign is almost over.

And Schumer's base is NY jews. ..... :cool:
Those Jews support the Iran deal. Polls show that American Jews support the deal.
If this guy votes against it, it's over, because a big coalition will vote whichever way he does. And all signs are that he will. That is, if he's interested in being re elected.

Lets educate you, It was not "Obama's Iran Deal". Obama also will veto it, and the other P's plus Germany and the IAEA are not backing down. Obama has the pen.
Obama and Kerry (the Batman and Robin of world diplomacy) have been the public face of this deal and Obama has no qualms about evoking his "Obama Doctrine" (big eye roll) in insuring the US would guarantee Israel's security should Iran threaten.
Not China. Not Russia. Not Germany, the UK or France. But the U.S., according to Barry Obama (who will be long out of office, by the way).
He should get his veto pen ready. This deal doesn't look too certain to pass.

Its a good deal and its about time Iran has its sanctions lifted.
You're a simple minded propagandists although it's possible you really believe what you say, which is frightening.

Schumer Pressure party won t sway my Iran deal vote - CNNPolitics.com
Washington (CNN)New York Sen. Chuck Schumer said Monday that he is "very seriously" studying the Iran nuclear deal brokered last month before deciding whether to endorse or oppose it -- and he says the D next to his name won't affect his decision.

"This is such an important decision that I will not let pressure, politics or party influence," said Schumer, the No. 3 Senate Democrat who is poised to take over as Senate Democratic leader in 2016 and is considered one of the most critical votes on the Iran deal. "I have learned over the years that when you have a tough decision like this: study it, come to what you believe is the right decision and go forward with it. And that's what I intend to do."

Translation: He's going to vote against it but doesn't want it to cause others to follow him, which they will.

It would sure be nice but I'd say it's a longshot Chuck takes his head out of Barry''s ass.

Those Jews support the Iran deal. Polls show that American Jews support the deal.

Obama and Kerry (the Batman and Robin of world diplomacy) have been the public face of this deal and Obama has no qualms about evoking his "Obama Doctrine" (big eye roll) in insuring the US would guarantee Israel's security should Iran threaten.
Not China. Not Russia. Not Germany, the UK or France. But the U.S., according to Barry Obama (who will be long out of office, by the way).

You're a simple minded propagandists although it's possible you really believe what you say, which is frightening.

Penepoop is a terrorist worshiping asylum escapee who hasn't taken her meds since her daring escape.

I certainty believe what I say. What is frightening is to let bibi and the war mongers send American men to war for them.

Penepoop is a terrorist worshiping asylum escapee who hasn't taken her meds since her daring escape.

No I'm an American who is so sick of war mongers and the Israel Zionist behind it.

In this case Israel's and America's best interests are the same (as is usually the case). Let's hope Schumer wakes up and helps kill this wang sucking tribute to the Mullahs of Iran Obama has created. It's a very, very bad deal for the U.S.

Strange how as a Sunni ISIS lover you are rooting for the Shiite apostates to gain an advantage so they can use it to take over Islam's holiest sites. Stupidity and ignorance are a prerequisite for converting to Islam.

Strange how as a Sunni ISIS lover you are rooting for the Shiite apostates to gain an advantage so they can use it to take over Islam's holiest sites. Stupidity and ignorance are a prerequisite for converting to Islam.

Oh how pathetic to pretend you care about SA's Mecca.

Oh how pathetic to pretend you care about SA's Mecca.

I don't give a rat's ass about Mecca. I just find it extremely funny that this ISIS lover named Sunniman is totally rooting for a deal that basically the entire Sunni world is against, since Iran is plotting the overthrow of the Saudi Royal family and a Shiite takeover of Mecca and Medina.

No I'm an American who is so sick of war mongers and the Israel Zionist behind it.

Right and I'm the Queen of England. :lmao:

Schumer Pressure party won t sway my Iran deal vote - CNNPolitics.com
Washington (CNN)New York Sen. Chuck Schumer said Monday that he is "very seriously" studying the Iran nuclear deal brokered last month before deciding whether to endorse or oppose it -- and he says the D next to his name won't affect his decision.

"This is such an important decision that I will not let pressure, politics or party influence," said Schumer, the No. 3 Senate Democrat who is poised to take over as Senate Democratic leader in 2016 and is considered one of the most critical votes on the Iran deal. "I have learned over the years that when you have a tough decision like this: study it, come to what you believe is the right decision and go forward with it. And that's what I intend to do."
I am sure Hillary can interject a little monetary persuasion...

You guys seem to all be missing an important point about the Iran deal.

It barely involves the US. Even if Congress were to override Obama's veto, the rest of the world has already approved it, and they're not going to un-approve it just because Congress says so.

We don't hold many cards. We control almost none of Iran's frozen assets, and keeping our sanctions against Iran while the rest of the world relaxes theirs will hurt US business interests a lot more than it will hurt Iran.

The deal is done - all that remains to be seen is whether US businesses will be able to benefit from the deal.

I suspect when it's all said and done Chuck will go with Obama. No matter how much the Democrats in Congress claim to oppose something of Obamas they almost always fall in line in the end.

Shumer votes against it just might be enough.
Depends who influences his decision..

He's voting against it because he's a politician and wants to stay in business. The entire country is against this deal and any politician who votes for it will surely pay a heavy price.

Is that a Zionist threat, sure sounds like it. We know what happens to politicians who do not bow to the royal Zionist scum.

You guys seem to all be missing an important point about the Iran deal.

It barely involves the US. Even if Congress were to override Obama's veto, the rest of the world has already approved it, and they're not going to un-approve it just because Congress says so.

We don't hold many cards. We control almost none of Iran's frozen assets, and keeping our sanctions against Iran while the rest of the world relaxes theirs will hurt US business interests a lot more than it will hurt Iran.

The deal is done - all that remains to be seen is whether US businesses will be able to benefit from the deal.
Are you saying the "snap back" provision, that sanctions will instantly be reimposed should Iran be found to be cheating and falsifying aspects of their nuclear program, is a lie popularized by Kerry and Obama?
Because if so that's just one more reason why this deal is a fraud and once more, Obama has been found to be a liar who rules unilaterally by abusing
powers not vested in the presidency and therefore should be removed from office (just as soon as congress gets some balls).

Obama also defied Congress and legislation HE signed by running to the UN in an end run around Congress ....

It could get interesting.....
Obuthole cares more for his Muslim brothers and the UN than he does America.

Wrong idiot.

Forum List

Back