Maybe "Cecil" Should Be Remembered For What He Was

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
A remorseless and savage murderer of various innocent grazing beasts and possibly a bushman or two. African lions are magnificent looking critters but that's where the praise for them should end. There is nothing "noble" about how Cecil lived...he watched his bitches run down prey and then bullied his way in to eat the kill they'd made. He tore to pieces cute little cubs from other males and then raped their mothers. I'd like to see one people-hating, lion-loving prog moron step out of a jeep to pet and play with the next "Cecil".....

lion-eating-warthog.jpg

1112711944-m.jpg

lions-attack-humans_02.jpg

main.php

Always amazing when people show to what extent they do not understand words and language.

A remorseless and savage murderer of various innocent grazing beasts and possibly a bushman or two. African lions are magnificent looking critters but that's where the praise for them should end. There is nothing "noble" about how Cecil lived...he watched his bitches run down prey and then bullied his way in to eat the kill they'd made. He tore to pieces cute little cubs from other males and then raped their mothers. I'd like to see one people-hating, lion-loving prog moron step out of a jeep to pet and play with the next "Cecil".....
At least he never pretended to be a Marine.

• Banned

Aw, poor little air-sitar poser got a toof ache? :itsok:

:clap:

Forum List

Back