Oh Noez! Polar Bears to be Extinct in 80 Years

Hotter seas threaten marine wildlife with extinction - researchers

View attachment 192305

LONDON, May 7 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Polar bears and other iconic animals could be extinct by the end of the century if ocean temperatures continue to rise at the current rate, marine biologists warned Monday.

So.

Why would they die in just a few generations? Fish and seals are there for food. Polar bears have been living in the San Diego zoo for decades, so warmth doesn’t harm them. The oceans are rising so that warmth is well hidden. So what’s going to kill them?

The absurdity of the chicken little left in their doomsday predictions is hilarious. They’ve been making this prediction for decades only to find their population increasing.
View attachment 192307

With all the hype and doom and gloom surrounding "predictions" such as this, the one thing people fail to recognize is this: more species of animals and life have gone extinct in the history of the earth than currently live on the planet.

Now, I don't want to see polar bears, or any other creature, become extinct, but it happens. It has always happened. It will always happen.

Should we do everything possible to mitigate such a thing? Yes.
Mitigate nature?

No, our effect on whatever is causing the loss. Look, I firmly believe that most of what we see in regards to global warming, global climate change, or whatever they're calling it these days to fit their narrative, is cyclical. But I also believe that it foolish and ignorant for us to pretend that we don't, in some way, by our living have an effect, how ever small, on the environment. That being said, why not try to do better?

Yes. There are no "real newspapers" anymore. Just large propaganda machines and the people are even buying that chit anymore as they wake up and see for themselves what has been going down.

Yes. There are no "real newspapers" anymore.

That's why no one but Natural "News" noticed dead, radioactive sea lions crowding the beach.......
More like the propaganda machines do not wanna lose a buck or two that their big boys and girls have invested you mean.

the propaganda machines do not wanna lose a buck or two that their big boys and girls have invested

An unusual surge of stranded dying and dead sea lions (seals) have littered Southern California beaches from Santa Barbara to San Diego since earlier this year. Most of the area newspapers and media outlets have been alarmingly reporting this unusual phenomenon.

Your BS source even lied about that, eh?

LINK?

Post #9

It is B.S. since there were not much radioactive released and a only a few THOUSAND miles away, surely in that massive Pacific the material would have quickly diffused in the water.

View attachment 192305

LONDON, May 7 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Polar bears and other iconic animals could be extinct by the end of the century if ocean temperatures continue to rise at the current rate, marine biologists warned Monday.

So.

Why would they die in just a few generations? Fish and seals are there for food. Polar bears have been living in the San Diego zoo for decades, so warmth doesn’t harm them. The oceans are rising so that warmth is well hidden. So what’s going to kill them?

The absurdity of the chicken little left in their doomsday predictions is hilarious. They’ve been making this prediction for decades only to find their population increasing.
View attachment 192307

With all the hype and doom and gloom surrounding "predictions" such as this, the one thing people fail to recognize is this: more species of animals and life have gone extinct in the history of the earth than currently live on the planet.

Now, I don't want to see polar bears, or any other creature, become extinct, but it happens. It has always happened. It will always happen.

Mitigate nature?

No, our effect on whatever is causing the loss. Look, I firmly believe that most of what we see in regards to global warming, global climate change, or whatever they're calling it these days to fit their narrative, is cyclical. But I also believe that it foolish and ignorant for us to pretend that we don't, in some way, by our living have an effect, how ever small, on the environment. That being said, why not try to do better?
Then get off the Internet and save Mother Gaia.

I consider Natural News a good source. Too bad if you don't. People were uploading the die-offs all over the coast line on youtube and blogs. Too bad you were not paying attention or just a willing lemming for the major news outlets.

People were uploading the die-offs all over the coast line on youtube and blogs.

That is sooooo awesome!!!

So, in other words, no real newspapers were reporting this.
Yes. There are no "real newspapers" anymore. Just large propaganda machines and the people are even buying that chit anymore as they wake up and see for themselves what has been going down.

That's why no one but Natural "News" noticed dead, radioactive sea lions crowding the beach.......
More like the propaganda machines do not wanna lose a buck or two that their big boys and girls have invested you mean.

the propaganda machines do not wanna lose a buck or two that their big boys and girls have invested

An unusual surge of stranded dying and dead sea lions (seals) have littered Southern California beaches from Santa Barbara to San Diego since earlier this year. Most of the area newspapers and media outlets have been alarmingly reporting this unusual phenomenon.

You don't care for Natural News so what. Why would others give a hoot about what you think. Oh, that's right many of us don't.

I guess for once, I got it right to begin with. Please TRY to learn something.

How does climate change affect polar bears?

• Fewer opportunities to feed
    Polar bears rely on sea ice to hunt and store energy for the summer and autumn, when food can be scarce. Sea ice now melts earlier in the spring and forms later in the autumn in the bears’ southern range, like Hudson Bay and James Bay in Canada. As the bears spend longer periods without food, their health declines. For every week earlier the ice breaks up in Hudson Bay, bears come ashore roughly 10 kg (22 lbs) lighter and in poorer condition.
  • Fewer cubs
    Unhealthy bears can lead to lower reproduction rates – and local extinction. Scientists have found the main cause of death for cubs to be either lack of food or lack of fat on nursing mothers.
Threats to Polar Bears
how is it polar bears can survive in San Diego and Chicago?
Are you completely ignoring my posts and asking questions anyway? C'mon jc. At least read the post first. I'm not insisting on the link.
Not at all. It seems you think polar bears need ice to exist. Yet they survive. I’m sure any undernourished bear breeds would have those issues. So I’m curious to know why you think polars are different than any other breed

View attachment 192305

So.

View attachment 192307
Repeal This Job-Killer, Which Is the Silliest Green Idea of All

An endangered species is an unfit species. PETA needs to become an endangered human species.

Wait! The man made global warming crazies (climate change because it is now cooling) said the Polar Bears would be gone long ago. Do you mean they are still here??? How dare them! Legalize Polar Bear hunting for ALL, now! We'll take care of this dangerous problem.

When Polar Bears are outlawed, only outlaws will have Polar Bears!
Ursine Cuisine

Remember Timmy Treadwell! His death must be avenged!

Polar bears rely on sea ice to hunt and store energy for the summer and autumn, when food can be scarce. Sea ice now melts earlier in the spring and forms later in the autumn in the bears’ southern range, like Hudson Bay and James Bay in Canada. As the bears spend longer periods without food, their health declines. For every week earlier the ice breaks up in Hudson Bay, bears come ashore roughly 10 kg (22 lbs) lighter and in poorer condition.
  • Fewer cubs
    Unhealthy bears can lead to lower reproduction rates – and local extinction. Scientists have found the main cause of death for cubs to be either lack of food or lack of fat on nursing mothers.
Threats to Polar Bears
Are you completely ignoring my posts and asking questions anyway? C'mon jc. At least read the post first. I'm not insisting on the link.
Not at all. It seems you think polar bears need ice to exist. Yet they survive. I’m sure any undernourished bear breeds would have those issues. So I’m curious to know why you think polars are different than any other breed
I'm not saying every polar bear on earth will be dead in eighty years. The warming temps in the arctic which are melting their primary hunting habitat will certainly take its toll on them, though, unless they're smart enough to hike north.

• Fewer cubs
Threats to Polar Bears
I'm not saying every polar bear on earth will be dead in eighty years. The warming temps in the arctic which are melting their primary hunting habitat will certainly take its toll on them, though, unless they're smart enough to hike north.
what warming temps in the arctic are you referring to?

Massive Arctic Ice Gain Over The Past Five Years | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog
Image1091_shadow.png

View attachment 192305

So.

View attachment 192307

Mitigate nature?

Green Appease Soup

Green is the color of snot. Let's pick our noses more to show that we're not totally against the media-promoted GreenHeads.

• Fewer cubs
Threats to Polar Bears

Massive Arctic Ice Gain Over The Past Five Years | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog
Image1091_shadow.png
The ones off the shore of southern Alaska, which this map has nothing to do with. Also, how come all kinds of mineral exploration is happening in Greenland right now if the ice hasn't melted and made accessible rock that has been covered for ever?

Image1091_shadow.png
The ones off the shore of southern Alaska, which this map has nothing to do with. Also, how come all kinds of mineral exploration is happening in Greenland right now if the ice hasn't melted and made accessible rock that has been covered for ever?
speaking of opening links, you didn't open and read the greenland comments. Obviously. here, let me help point you to them,

Guest post: How the Greenland ice sheet fared in 2017 | Carbon Brief

Greenland’s most famous glacier, the Petermann Glacier, has grown substantially and steadily over the past five years.

Petermann2012-2015-2017-1.gif

I don't know. I thought I heard that somewhere. It's not like they were built to fish, like a seal or a pelican. They learned how because they live in a God forsaken place where nothing else lives, so they figured it out, like grizzlies catch salmon.

Yep.
A big part of a Polar Bears diet comes from seals and other large mammals coming to the surface to breathe. In the open waters, Polar Bears would be like a bulldozer trying to catch up to a formula one race car. They have no chance of catching seals otherwise.
They are definitely under serious threat, and have been in decline for quite awhile now.

Image1091_shadow.png
About dern time it has. Isnt that ice sheet like half a million years old?
Wonder what we will find under that ice?

View attachment 192305

So.

View attachment 192307
30 years ago there was 8000 Polar Bears.
Now there's only 25,000 left.

People were uploading the die-offs all over the coast line on youtube and blogs.

That is sooooo awesome!!!

So, in other words, no real newspapers were reporting this.

You don't care for Natural News so what. Why would others give a hoot about what you think. Oh, that's right many of us don't.

You don't care for Natural News so what.

Mostly because they post so much phony bullshit.

Why would others give a hoot about what you think.

If they think Natural News is reliable, I don't give a shit about what morons think.

Forum List

Back