Oh No!

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

Looks like he's healthy enough to step into the WWE ring and take a beating. You think Hillary could do anything like this?

Sez the moron who thinks the WWE is fer realz

When did I ever say it was "fer realz"?

She is ill. In the head. The National Enquirer is trash. National Trash.

The National Enquirer is trash, and Trump, Hannity and conservatives are running with the Enquirer's story that Hillary has some serious mental illness. The only ones that are mental are Trump, Hannity and Trump's supporters. They believe that national trash rag.

People can be so sickening.

Yeah...like the GOP made-up "Enquirer" story that Hillary is very ill?

Oh by the way, why is it okay for Howey to post a garbage thread about Trump but bad for Enquirer to dare impugn on the queen?

I didn't say it wasn't okay for the Enquirer to post a trash made-up story that Hillary was ill. I just find it interesting that Republican leaders and your candidate for the Presidency would believe that rag.

Did you believe Howey's OP? Obviously.:badgrin:

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

He looked at the polls and all the air came out........:badgrin:

Desperate:

Lying about your classified emails even after being proven wrong by multiple fact checks and national news outlets.

She didn't lie....she didn't commit a crime, otherwise the FBI would have indicted her. Americans don't believe that bullshit, anyway, you can tell by the polls.

People can be so sickening.

Yeah...like the GOP made-up "Enquirer" story that Hillary is very ill?

Oh by the way, why is it okay for Howey to post a garbage thread about Trump but bad for Enquirer to dare impugn on the queen?

I didn't say it wasn't okay for the Enquirer to post a trash made-up story that Hillary was ill. I just find it interesting that Republican leaders and your candidate for the Presidency would believe that rag.

Did you believe Howey's OP? Obviously.:badgrin:
Interestng too, the owner of the Enquirer is a friend of Trump.

All I See is instant twists and lies instead of straight up news and letting the audience decide the nature and intent of what's said or done. Telling us their slant and subjective thoughts is not news & is as if they want to manipulate and program the audience with their selfish agenda instead of letting it play out for what is acceptably best for all. In other words the Liberal media is becoming a dictator, telling us what we should and shouldn't believe and constantly needing to lie in doing so. THE instant comment by Hillary and the media about there being no plan after he laid out a plan is liken to The theology forum trolls telling me I have no sources after just labeling tens of Bible verses or historical reference as sources.
The truth is those trolls had bo rebuttle so they lied, and Hillary and the Media deflected the fact they have no viable plan or refutation for his plan.
Then when they ask for more detail it proves that Hillary and this administration and the media is highly negligeant in maintaining necessary secret or restrictions in what we tell the public that can be used to work around any vetting process by those lo9king to cheat through the system or do harm. This PROVES she is not qualified for the job when they previously allowed the combatants info on the exact date and moves we were making in pulling out Iraq. Even though she was told that was wrong to do and she sees it's results, we still see that she did NOT LEARN HER LESSON about showing your hand to the enemies and openly orchestrating everything for everyone to see.
EPIC FAIL to ask for specific vetting details.

Last edited:
All I See is instant twists and lies instead of straight up news and letting the audience decide the nature and intent of what's said or done. Telling us their slant and subjective thoughts is not news & is as if they want to manipulate and program the audience with their selfish agenda instead of letting it play out for what is acceptably best for all. In other words the Liberal media is becoming a dictator, telling us what we should and shouldn't believe and constantly needing to lie in doing so. THE instant comment by Hillary and the media about there being no plan after he laid out a plan is liken to The theology forum trolls telling me I have no sources after just labeling tens of Bible verses or historical reference as sources.
The truth is those trolls had bo rebuttle so they lied, and Hillary and the Media deflected the fact they have no viable plan or refutation for his plan.
Then when they ask for more detail it proves that Hillary and this administration and the media is highly negligeant in maintaining necessary secret or restrictions in what we tell the public that can be used to work around any vetting process by those lo9king to cheat through the system or do harm. This PROVES she is not qualified for the job when they previously allowed the combatants info on the exact date and moves we were making in pulling out Iraq. Even though she was told that was wrong to do and she sees it's results, we still see that she did NOT LEARN HER LESSON about showing your hand to the enemies and openly orchestrating everything for everyone to see.

Your fantasy comic books are facts and sources of nothing. 21st century minds require today's references not the ramblings of ancient goat herders. Nobody with more than a 5th grade education needs to take you seriously.

The treaty describing the U S pull out from Iraq was public knowledge when Bush was in office and signed it. GGAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! Do try to keep up.

Your fantasy comic books are facts and sources of nothing. 21st century minds require today's references not the ramblings of ancient goat herders. Nobody with more than a 5th grade education needs to take you seriously.

The treaty describing the U S pull out from Iraq was public knowledge when Bush was in office and signed it. GGAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! Do try to keep up.

See you just validated everything I said, you needed to twist what having a source means in context. You also tried to justify their lying by lying yourself, and doing it merely to protect affiliation pride like they were doing. The fact you did it while forcing your view of my beliefs which you do not know what they are is just more from my post coming to light in the form of your DICTATING ATTITUDE.
Well guess what, the changing positions or softening on issues to please the voters is EXACTLY WHAT SOMEONE IS ELECTED TO DO=listen to our voice, what we want not what you want and thus notice what is more popular and change according to the people you represent. The consensus was the Govt would screw up health care but the Administration did not care what the people wanted and did what they wanted instead=dictatorship not a democracy.
Dictatorships manipulate races of people for their gain through anger at oppositions & Dictatorships rush to cheat elections by getting law breaker non residents to vote.

She didn't lie....she didn't commit a crime, otherwise the FBI would have indicted her.
Snort.

Take in the irony of that statement, then understand something. In Hillary's exceptional case, the FBI saying they weren't going to indict her did not mean she wasn't guilty of the crime. Take Comey's statements during the press conference, basically as close to an indictment as there can be without being one. See where this is going? That shows how much appeal authority (corrupt or otherwise) has to you.

Now, let's take those all white juries down here in the South during the civil rights era for example. They would condemn a black man for a crime he didn't commit, simply because of racism as a result, no due consideration of the facts and evidence. And then someone like you would come along and assume that since the jury found him guilty, that he was in fact guilty. Case closed. Assumption complete.

Just because some authority says you are not guilty of a crime doesn't necessarily make them correct.

She didn't lie....she didn't commit a crime, otherwise the FBI would have indicted her.
Snort.

Take in the irony of that statement, then understand something. In Hillary's exceptional case, the FBI saying they weren't going to indict her did not mean she wasn't guilty of the crime. Take Comey's statements during the press conference, basically as close to an indictment as there can be without being one. See where this is going? That shows how much appeal authority (corrupt or otherwise) has to you.

Bwahahaha....you're claiming that the FBI will let someone off that has committed a crime. Typical Trump supporter....not well informed.

Now, let's take those all white juries down here in the South during the civil rights era for example. They would condemn a black man for a crime he didn't commit, simply because of racism as a result, no due consideration of the facts and evidence. And then someone like you would come along and assume that since the jury found him guilty, that he was in fact guilty. Case closed. Assumption complete.

There was no jury. The FBI didn't find anything sufficient to consider an indictment (no crime). Your assumption just proves that you are the one that is light in the head. Just because someone like you comes along and believes that someone is guilty, doesn'tt mean that they are. Case closed.
Just because some authority says you are not guilty of a crime doesn't necessarily make them correct.

Just because some idiot claims that someone is guilty does not make them guilty either. But, Comey is in a position of authority, and privy to the facts. You are not, therefore your lame-ass opinion is of no consequence. Thank you for your participation....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back