OH NO... How Can This Be Happening In The City With The TOUGHEST GUN LAWS?

Really? You think so? What does Israel have to do with Gun Control in the US?

It seems that Obama wasn't calling for gun control when a nutcase radical muslim killed 4 marines in Chattanooga, but that's none of our business, right?

LwJRJ1b.jpg

Shitcargo is......

Obama should lead by example and have his secret service hand over their weapons.
Why do morons like you always lead off with moronic comments?

Oh wait. It will come to me...

You, you're a ....?

images

Why don't people like you demand that the leaders who propose things lead by example or is that to complex a concept for you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

between your too large sig images and the silly images you post...

it is a wonder that anyone replies to you at all

You replied so something about what I wrote must have struck a cord. However I note that your current reply is just a pathetic and inept attempt to malign my posts. Perhaps you'd like to change the subject to something more suitable to your current intellectual ability like where you are and which direction you'd like to go?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D

Last edited:
So Chicago enacts firearms regulations AFTER years of gun crime spikes and their regulations are to blame for the spike?

Ok
News flash gun control has and never work... Waste of time and money.

Embrace the suck

images

So Chicago keeps enacting more gun regulations after years of gun crime spikes and more gun regulations are going to stop those spikes?

Yeah right

*****CHUCKLE*****

So Chicago keeps enacting more gun regulations after years of gun crime spikes and more gun regulations are going to stop those spikes?

Yeah right

*****CHUCKLE*****

are the criminals in Chicago buying their gins in Chicago? Where do their guns come from?

You may not like it, but you are actually making the case for national gun controls

dumb ass

Yeah right

*****CHUCKLE*****

are the criminals in Chicago buying their gins in Chicago? Where do their guns come from?

You may not like it, but you are actually making the case for national gun controls

dumb ass

They steal them... Easier cheaper for them.

Yeah right

*****CHUCKLE*****

dumb ass

They steal them... Easier cheaper for them.

Steal them? Ok. Where do they come from?

Forum List

Back