OH NO... How Can This Be Happening In The City With The TOUGHEST GUN LAWS?

what is it you wish to regulate? Is that really that hard for you to answer?

Me personally? Oh, you believe this is personal for everyone? :lol:

I don't give a shit what gets proposed to be regulated. I'll take a stand on what is proposed.

You're the type to shoot up an abortion clinic. would support regulating YOU
funny stuff, project much? You don't know who I am and like a typical liberal doing your profiling. funny. Never do that to a suspect, it isn't legal..

And again, you're proving you can't justify killing a beating heart.
there you go again... profiling a suspect is NOT illegal.

See? You're pretty dumb

I have judged you by positions you have taken and by your imbecilic posts where you say stupid things like it is illegal to profile a suspect

I don't give a shit what gets proposed to be regulated. I'll take a stand on what is proposed.

funny stuff, project much? You don't know who I am and like a typical liberal doing your profiling. funny. Never do that to a suspect, it isn't legal..

See? You're pretty dumb

I have judged you by positions you have taken and by your imbecilic posts where you say stupid things like it is illegal to profile a suspect
no you haven't, you have a profile and you live by the profile. Profiles exist on all and yes profiling by police is illegal. look it up on the.......INTERNET

See? You're pretty dumb

no you haven't, you have a profile and you live by the profile. Profiles exist on all and yes profiling by police is illegal. look it up on the.......INTERNET

thank you for providing material for the Flame Zone you nincompoop

what do FBI, State Police, and other profilers do?

See? You're pretty dumb

well because i knew you wouldn't have the intelligence to go look up profiling on the INTERNET like i suggested, here from the LA times:

California's racial profiling law is 'terrible' legislation, police officials say

excerpt:
"California is about to tackle head on the charged issue of racial bias in law enforcement.

Gov. Jerry Brown this weekend signed legislation mandating that California law enforcement agencies collect — and make public — data on the racial makeup of all those encountered by police.

For civil rights activists, Brown's action was a big step toward protecting minorities from racial profiling."

See? You're pretty dumb

well because i knew you wouldn't have the intelligence to go look up profiling on the INTERNET like i suggested, here from the LA times:

California's racial profiling law is 'terrible' legislation, police officials say

excerpt:
"California is about to tackle head on the charged issue of racial bias in law enforcement.

Gov. Jerry Brown this weekend signed legislation mandating that California law enforcement agencies collect — and make public — data on the racial makeup of all those encountered by police.

For civil rights activists, Brown's action was a big step toward protecting minorities from racial profiling."
there you go -- racial profiling :rofl:

you're such a tool

See? You're pretty dumb

excerpt:

you're such a tool
so I was spot on, thanks.

See? You're pretty dumb

excerpt:

you're such a tool
so I was spot on, thanks.
:cuckoo:

Please, what is up with Damaged Birdbrain and the huge images and videos?

images

Thank you for letting us know where you are on the intellect scale.

Why is it progressives, like you, think throwing up a picture and naming yourself after some famous person of the past makes you think you're some sort of super intellect when really you should be using the above picture as an avatar since all you ever do is...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
The gun grabbers always point to homicide totals when trying to grab the guns......generally speak to 30,000 deaths by guns each year. But 2/3rds of those are from suicide......the other third homicide.

But heres where their arguments crash and burn........in places like Chicago, with stoopid-strict gun laws, a person is shot every 2 hours!!!:ack-1: Chicago Shootings Reach 2,349 This Year — Someone Shot Every 2.8 Hours

To progressive k00ks, that doesn't count though.

Ever notice.......progressive nutters NEVER want to acknowledge urban gun warfare.......only freak out when a white does a mass shooting.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:is up with that?

Please, what is up with Damaged Birdbrain and the huge images and videos?

so you don't know, thanks for playing. I needed some point to start a discussion with. But as a typical lefty you won't answer the question cause you have no idea what it is you talk about.
The arguments on gun regulation are not whether any or all regulation is in itself unconstitutional

and are you a sock puppet of Damaged Eagle better known as Damaged BirdBrain?

images

I assure you that I have no need for sock puppets especially when I have such bright young lads like you to deal with.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Strong argument here for The Democrat Party to hold every convention in Chicago!
That would be awesome holding the dem convention in the murder capital of the country... Very fitting, home away from home.

Forum List

Back