Oh My...This IS Awkward - The Buffet Rule - The Prequel.

I would like to see where Rabbi said that balck men cant lead.....but until I do, I will give rabbi the benefit of the doubt. I have never seen him say anything even close.

Not that I doubt you 8537....but the way people spin things on here, I need to see how it was worded.

Oh he said it, and the proceeded to try and justify it throughout the thread. He's a racist to the core.

Rabbi's Racism

Ask Rabbi the following question, he won't answer because he knows it will only show off his racist views.

"Can black people be good leaders of governments?"

He likes to try and weasel out and say sure, they can be good leaders....of business. But if you make sure to say "government" or heads of state, etc....he won't answer. He's a weasel and a racist. It probably explains why he is mentally unstable. No rational clear headed person would say the things that he says.

You are a dipshit of immense proportions. You not only purport to ask questions which you have never asked, but answer them for me as well.
I believe you are the real racist here.

Come on libs. Are we going to have to listen to a bunch of cherry picked Reagan policies instead of defending Obama? Black men are about 50% unemployed, NK is rattling atomic sabers again, Syria is murdering it's own people, Gas is around $7.00 in some places and ....lefties want to discuss Reagan and Jimmy Buffett or is it Warren Buffett. You almost gotta laugh.

They have to deflect because the truth is too painful.

I was listening to a commentary this morning that again emphasized if you confiscated ALL the wealth of the 1 percenters, it would at most run the government for a few weeks before the corresponding downturn in treasury revenues would throw us back into deep recession if not depression.

If you raise taxes on all the folks earning $250k or more as the President has always wanted to do, you net about $70 billion per year for the public treasury. Thats .7% (not 7 percent) of the projected deficit for the next ten years. And THAT is assuming that there won't be a significant loss of jobs, raises, and other benefits because most of that $250k or more group are the jobs creators. Fewer jobs, more govvernment expense and less treasury revenue.

Anybody with any sense of economics knows the best way to get money into the treasury is to get people back to work on jobs they can depend on, and that means you don't discourage the job creators from creating jobs. Raising taxes has ALWAYS been a factor in discouraging people from hiring people.

But there we have it. Those who, like the President, is on the record as saying it isn't a matter of revenues but is a matter of fairness want those eeeeeeevul rich properly disciplined and punished. They don't seem to be interested or care that there would almost certainly be very negative consequences as a result of that.

I was listening to a commentary this morning that again emphasized if you confiscated ALL the wealth of the 1 percenters, it would at most run the government for a few weeks before the corresponding downturn in treasury revenues would throw us back into deep recession if not depression.

If you raise taxes on all the folks earning $250k or more as the President has always wanted to do, you net about $70 billion per year for the public treasury. Thats .7% (not 7 percent) of the projected deficit for the next ten years. And THAT is assuming that there won't be a significant loss of jobs, raises, and other benefits because most of that $250k or more group are the jobs creators. Fewer jobs, more govvernment expense and less treasury revenue.

Anybody with any sense of economics knows the best way to get money into the treasury is to get people back to work on jobs they can depend on, and that means you don't discourage the job creators from creating jobs. Raising taxes has ALWAYS been a factor in discouraging people from hiring people.

But there we have it. Those who, like the President, is on the record as saying it isn't a matter of revenues but is a matter of fairness want those eeeeeeevul rich properly disciplined and punished. They don't seem to be interested or care that there would almost certainly be very negative consequences as a result of that.

That's the thing most libs don't get.

If the government is going to take more and more income over some arbitrary amount like 250K there will come a point where a person will stay home and mow the lawn rather than work because at that point mowing the lawn would save him more than he would earn working.

I would like to see where Rabbi said that balck men cant lead.....but until I do, I will give rabbi the benefit of the doubt. I have never seen him say anything even close.

Not that I doubt you 8537....but the way people spin things on here, I need to see how it was worded.

Oh he said it, and the proceeded to try and justify it throughout the thread. He's a racist to the core.

Rabbi's Racism

Ask Rabbi the following question, he won't answer because he knows it will only show off his racist views.

He likes to try and weasel out and say sure, they can be good leaders....of business. But if you make sure to say "government" or heads of state, etc....he won't answer. He's a weasel and a racist. It probably explains why he is mentally unstable. No rational clear headed person would say the things that he says.

You are a dipshit of immense proportions. You not only purport to ask questions which you have never asked, but answer them for me as well.

Can black people be good leaders of countries?

Rabbi's Racism

Of course!
Why would you question that? You must be a fucking racist.

Of course!
Why would you question that? You must be a fucking racist.

LOL. You finally answered. :clap2:

Now that just makes you a raging hypocrite. Well done. It's better than being a racist though, which we both know you still are. Either that or your medicaid went through and you were able to get those meds you so desperately needed.

The Obama Administration has an overall view that rich people got that way by accident. So really it isn't their money at all. And if you redistributed it, you would still have the same amount but more evenly distributed.
It isn't true. Not even remotely.

Can you people live in the Here and Now?

I've never seen people cheer for having OTHERS taxes raised...

what a sick country we have become

Why shouldn't we cheer?
Some of the burden is taken off of the middle class.

In 1964 the top tax rate was 91%
Today it's at 35% and you have the GALL to WHINE like a little girl about raising them?

What happened to all the JOBS those tax cuts were supposed to deliver?
What happened to the economic gains that were supposed to TRICKLE DOWN?

From 1949 to 1980, EVERYONE did better.
From 1980 to now, the rich have seen their incomes grow by over 200%...the middle class? 8%.

If the rich are going to keep all the money, then they can bloodly fucking well pay all the fucking taxes.

Hey dummy. They already pay 60 percent of all Fed Taxes.

Perhaps the 49% who pay no Fed taxes should belly up to the bar and pitch in.

The 49% that pay 2% of FEDERAL taxes hold how much of the country's wealth?

inequality-page25_therichest280.png

I should have stayed out with my dog. He makes more sense. Obuma is swooning the partisan crowd with stumbles and mumbles that would make lesser a man puke.

Oh geez, the W. Buffett secretary story just came up.

And the crowd goes wild.

They actually think he gives a damn about them but it's all about re-election. Eff him.

I should have stayed out with my dog. He makes more sense. Obuma is swooning the partisan crowd with stumbles and mumbles that would make lesser a man puke.

Oh geez, the W. Buffett secretary story just came up.

And the crowd goes wild.

They actually think he gives a damn about them but it's all about re-election. Eff him.

The did the same when Reagan brought it up too. Watch the video.

Why shouldn't we cheer?

Today it's at 35% and you have the GALL to WHINE like a little girl about raising them?

From 1980 to now, the rich have seen their incomes grow by over 200%...the middle class? 8%.

If the rich are going to keep all the money, then they can bloodly fucking well pay all the fucking taxes.

Oh So because they can't afford to pay Fed taxes they should be exempt??

WOW Nice to know the rest of us can carry the load for em.

Today's so called conservatives have turned St. Ronnie into a myth that conforms to their cherished dream to foist all tax burdens onto the working class.

Reagan wouldn't support much of what today's Randians so desire.

Reagan clearly understood that taxation was a necessary evil.

After all the man proposed AND GOT the largest single tax increase in US history.

I know, all the way from 70% to 28%. Awful.

Rabbi's Racism

Sure......but the GD Democraps keep accusing the decent ones with sexual-harassment.

Last edited:
Today's so called conservatives have turned St. Ronnie into a myth that conforms to their cherished dream to foist all tax burdens onto the working class.

After all the man proposed AND GOT the largest single tax increase in US history.

Yep Reagan tax cuts for millionaires equaled 2.1% of GDP, while his tax increases on the poor/middle class equaled 2.5% of GDP.
Every GOP state is doing the same from Wis, Mich, NC, Kansas, NE, Texas, Arizona, Flordia etc. they are cutting taxes for the rich and multinational corporations while increasing taxes on the poor/middle class

Why shouldn't we cheer?

So how about that bottom 49% doing what the top 51% has done in order to accumulate wealth? Things like, oh I don't know, staying in school and getting an education, staying away from illegal activities, waiting until married to a stable person before having kids, being willing to spend time on McJobs and other low paying occupations to acquire marketable skills, references, and a work ethic that makes them more valuable in a free market system?

Do you think maybe if they had done that, they might hold a much more substantial percentage of the wealth?

What I don't understand is why anyone is holding Buffett up as some kind of example.

Here we have a CEO of a multi billion dollar enterprise collecting a salary of only 100K a year so he can avoid paying income taxes and you fucking idiots want to listen to him say that other milti millionaires should pay more in taxes while he scams the system.

It is utterly mind boggling.

Yup. I agree.

I was under the impression that Buffet paid taxes on Capital Gains and not regular income??

In fact wasn't there a thread on his secretary paying more income taxes than he does??

As for Barrys millionairs tax?? Jesus could he be more blatant with his class warfare bs??

His record sucks so guess he's gotta do something. Guys such a loser.

In fact wasn't there a thread on his secretary paying more income taxes than he does??

When Buffet says his secretary pays a higher rate than he does, he lies.

Yep Reagan tax cuts for millionaires equaled 2.1% of GDP, while his tax increases on the poor/middle class equaled 2.5% of GDP.
Every GOP state is doing the same from Wis, Mich, NC, Kansas, NE, Texas, Arizona, Flordia etc. they are cutting taxes for the rich and multinational corporations while increasing taxes on the poor/middle class

What tax increases on the poor/middle class?

Forum List

Back