Oh My...This IS Awkward - The Buffet Rule - The Prequel.

Can you people live in the Here and Now?

I've never seen people cheer for having OTHERS taxes raised...

what a sick country we have become

Why shouldn't we cheer?
Some of the burden is taken off of the middle class.

In 1964 the top tax rate was 91%
Today it's at 35% and you have the GALL to WHINE like a little girl about raising them?

What happened to all the JOBS those tax cuts were supposed to deliver?
What happened to the economic gains that were supposed to TRICKLE DOWN?

From 1949 to 1980, EVERYONE did better.
From 1980 to now, the rich have seen their incomes grow by over 200%...the middle class? 8%.

If the rich are going to keep all the money, then they can bloodly fucking well pay all the fucking taxes.

Hey dummy. They already pay 60 percent of all Fed Taxes.
The federal government collects about 2.5T in taxes - and you think the "rich" pay 60% of that?

The radio has trained you well.

Like 2003, when Bush invaded Iraq AND cut taxes.

Federal tax receipts soon reached all-time record highs right after that. Just as planned.

You are unarmed.

And spending rose faster. Hence the recent and current deficits brought on by failing to collect enough tax revenue to pay for the costs of running the government.

Depends on what is necessary and what is simply political pay-offs.

Do we need to send $1.5 billion to fund the Muslim Brotherhood, do we???

What else is not necessary spending?

Last edited:
Ohhhhh Lord!!!

Nothing is more trying on one's patience than trying to explain the obvious to a libtard.

Go ahead, please explain how rich people claiming a perfectly legal tax exemption is wrong.

Should only poor people claim the farm exemption in NJ?

This is hilarious. Now that I've made it clear that the left takes advantage of tax deductions you want to be allowed to flip sides and defend them.

Wait what? Where have I said that exempting farm land from regular property tax rates is a bad idea?

Oh, wait - I haven't! You built that strawman yourself.

Are you really this stupid?

Seriously. You got your ass kicked, so you figured you would just play the race card?

:lol:

Eh, no - that's not the race card. Rabbi's not a racist because we apparently disagree on who should claim the NJ farm exemption. He's a racist because he believes black people are incapable of leading.

Has Rabbi actually said that?

Yes, and defended it. Over and over and over. Even when almost every con on the board fled the thread.

Federal tax receipts soon reached all-time record highs right after that. Just as planned.

You are unarmed.

And spending rose faster. Hence the recent and current deficits brought on by failing to collect enough tax revenue to pay for the costs of running the government.

Depends on what is necessary and what is simply political pay-offs. We don't need to send $1.d billion to fund the Muslim Brotherhood, do we???

What else is not necessary spending?

Continuing the Afghanistan war, defending Europe, defending Korea, defending Japan, for starters.

I am single with no dependents so I pay the highest rate of anyone in my income range.

you are single by choice and have no dependants by choice.

And?

btw, I was simply clarifying my tax status.

All I was saying was that you choose to be who you are. If you chose to have children, you would have the exemption.

But again, I dont agree with that deduction. Someone like you pays a higher percentage and you likely use less government services. There is a contradiction there. No doubt.

Why shouldn't we cheer?
Some of the burden is taken off of the middle class.

In 1964 the top tax rate was 91%
Today it's at 35% and you have the GALL to WHINE like a little girl about raising them?

What happened to all the JOBS those tax cuts were supposed to deliver?
What happened to the economic gains that were supposed to TRICKLE DOWN?

From 1949 to 1980, EVERYONE did better.
From 1980 to now, the rich have seen their incomes grow by over 200%...the middle class? 8%.

If the rich are going to keep all the money, then they can bloodly fucking well pay all the fucking taxes.

Hey dummy. They already pay 60 percent of all Fed Taxes.
The federal government collects about 2.5T in taxes - and you think the "rich" pay 60% of that?

The radio has trained you well.

No. They don't pay 60% of it. The top 10% pay 71% of the Federal taxes.

Eh, no - that's not the race card. Rabbi's not a racist because we apparently disagree on who should claim the NJ farm exemption. He's a racist because he believes black people are incapable of leading.

Has Rabbi actually said that?

Yes, and defended it. Over and over and over. Even when almost every con on the board fled the thread.

Well...I didnt flee anything. I did not see it. If I did, I would have called him out on it.

Go ahead, please explain how rich people claiming a perfectly legal tax exemption is wrong.

Should only poor people claim the farm exemption in NJ?

This is hilarious. Now that I've made it clear that the left takes advantage of tax deductions you want to be allowed to flip sides and defend them.

Wait what? Where have I said that exempting farm land from regular property tax rates is a bad idea?

Are you really this stupid?[/QUOTE]

And an interesting exchange/debate is ruined.

Hate that type of crap.

Seriously. You got your ass kicked, so you figured you would just play the race card?

:lol:

I'd ask for proof but you get your ass kicked every time we have this discussion, which is really just a deflection from your posts. Which are just deflections from the main topic here.
Are you on Ritalin? You need to be.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3281965-post6.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3282255-post21.html

It goes on...for anyone interested, just follow the thread. it's...emm...enlightening.

Are you really this stupid?[/QUOTE]

And an interesting exchange/debate is ruined.

Hate that type of crap.

If you read the post I was replying to, it ends with that quote. I simply left it hanging in my reply.

Well...I didnt flee anything. I did not see it. If I did, I would have called him out on it.
I don't doubt that for a second - I've seen you do it before.

No, youhaven't. You're lying. Again.
You either don't know what you're reading or are willfully mis-representing it.
Or maybe you're just damn stupid. Probably all three.

But why are you deflecting? Again?

The point here is that raising taxes on "millionaires and billionaires" wont do much if anything to solve the deficit problem Obama has created almost singlehandedly.

No. They don't pay 60% of it. The top 10% pay 71% of the Federal taxes.

No, the top 10% pay 71% of all federal personal income taxes.

I think you meant to say, the top 10% pay 71% of all personal Federal income taxes.

Eh, that's Federal income taxes paid by individuals = federal personal income taxes. Of course, that excludes the fact that almost every person with a job pays 7.65% or more on their first 106,000 in labor income, a regressive tax.

I don't doubt that for a second - I've seen you do it before.

No, youhaven't. You're lying. Again.
You either don't know what you're reading or are willfully mis-representing it.
Or maybe you're just damn stupid. Probably all three.

But why are you deflecting? Again?

The point here is that raising taxes on "millionaires and billionaires" wont do much if anything to solve the deficit problem Obama has created almost singlehandedly.

????? Why did you quote me as saying something I never said and then call me out on it?
I have never seen you do it....but if I did, I would call you out on it.

But why misleading what I said?

The Sainted Ronald Reagan supported the Buffet Rule. What WILL the tea baggers do?

WELL,,old saggy democrat men who are homosexual dip they bags in each others mouth.. I suppose you want to tax that too.. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back