OH my Knife-wielding man

The Supreme Court has already ruled that we can control the type of guns sold to civilians, and who can buy them. Were our nation not awash is war weopons, the crazies here might be forced to use knives rather than AR 15's and AK 47's. And they would be far easier to take down.

It is time to take these guns off the street. Time to require the same kind of check in order to have a permit to own one as is required on a fully automatic weopon. After all, what is the differance in crowded mall or school between a fully automatic or a semi that can fire 30 shots in about ten second?

I think it was Infidel who corrected you on this asinine position you have but you continue to use it.

ok for those who want a body count

Recent years have seen a series of often-deadly attacks on Chinese schools. Among the worst was a March 2010 attack, when a man used a knife to kill eight students outside a school in Fujian province.
Two months later a man armed with a meat cleaver killed seven children and two women at a nursery in Shaanxi province. He then committed suicide.

Knife wielding man goes on rampage in Chinese school - Telegraph

I am sure you think you are making some pertinent point big rebbie.
But it is a fuking stupid point, whatever it is.

You know why the fuker in China used a knife? Pay attention now; BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET HIS HANDS ON A FUKING GUN.

Good God you fuking gun nuts are stupid.

Uh, that's the point. If you take away guns people are still going to find a way to mass murder other people.

You're the only one being stupid right now.

You don't understand the definition of strawman, do you?

Your post is an example.

Ahhhh, so that's it. You don't understand what it means.

Just know that this entire thread has been one big example of why stricter gun control is needed. Thanks for starting it!
strawman-argument.jpg

i am sure you think you are making some pertinent point big rebbie.

You know why the fuker in china used a knife? Pay attention now; because he couldn't get his hands on a fuking gun.

Good god you fuking gun nuts are stupid.

uh, that's the point. If you take away guns people are still going to find a way to mass murder other people.

pretty much only idiots think gun control actually works.

Two people were killed in a cross bow attack. Four people were sprayed with lighter fluid and burned alive. What was the caliber of the gun that killed Nicole Brown Simpson.

It isn't guns, because we had less violence in times that we had more guns. No matter how crazy the worst of crazies are that start shooting up different venues, they retain the presence of mind to attack only places and people they know are unarmed and defenseless.

We have a sick culture. A degenerate culture. It's one that tells people that their right to happiness is inviolable. If they aren't happy, it's someone else's fault and they have a right to show the world how unhappy they are. We no longer separate the insane. They are mainstreamed. They are heroes. They are owed. The unfortunate person who points out that an individual is going over the edge can expect to be sued. Lose their job. Be accused of being some kind of mental health bigot.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a cultural problem of open armed acceptance of depravity and degeneracy.

two people were killed in a cross bow attack. Four people were sprayed with lighter fluid and burned alive. What was the caliber of the gun that killed nicole brown simpson.

It isn't guns, because we had less violence in times that we had more guns. No matter how crazy the worst of crazies are that start shooting up different venues, they retain the presence of mind to attack only places and people they know are unarmed and defenseless.

We have a sick culture. A degenerate culture. It's one that tells people that their right to happiness is inviolable. If they aren't happy, it's someone else's fault and they have a right to show the world how unhappy they are. We no longer separate the insane. They are mainstreamed. They are heroes. They are owed. The unfortunate person who points out that an individual is going over the edge can expect to be sued. Lose their job. Be accused of being some kind of mental health bigot.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a cultural problem of open armed acceptance of depravity and degeneracy.

this ^^^^^^^^

i am sure you think you are making some pertinent point big rebbie.

You know why the fuker in china used a knife? Pay attention now; because he couldn't get his hands on a fuking gun.

Good god you fuking gun nuts are stupid.

uh, that's the point. If you take away guns people are still going to find a way to mass murder other people.

pretty much only idiots think gun control actually works.

LOL, educate yourself a bit. I know it would be a first.

Gun Ownership: An International Comparison - Independent Voter Network

Pick any first world nation and we can review their gun laws and the number of deaths as the result of gun usage.

Do I need to define 1st world nation for you? I ask because you've told us that the term strawman is beyond your grasp, so I figured I'd be sure you can keep up with the conversation.

You've just proven the point of gun control advocates

Thanks!

</thread>
Really straw man gun control works?
Explane how a state with some of the toughest gun laws could have a mass shooting?
Connecticut gun laws among the toughest in the U.S. - The York Daily Record

Because they're not tough enough.

Thanks for proving another point for gun control advocates.

Keep posting, you're doing all the legwork for me.

You said gun control works, and did not back up your premise.

Fail.

Really straw man gun control works?
Explane how a state with some of the toughest gun laws could have a mass shooting?
Connecticut gun laws among the toughest in the U.S. - The York Daily Record

Because they're not tough enough.

Thanks for proving another point for gun control advocates.

Keep posting, you're doing all the legwork for me.

You said gun control works, and did not back up your premise.

Fail.

Gun Ownership: An International Comparison - Independent Voter Network

You're welcome.

OH so we must have a high body count to make a point?liberal straw man.

No buddie, you have to have a rational, thinking mind to make a point. You ain't got it.
Matter of fact, you are one of the more stupid gun nuts posting. Keep it up. Like I said yesterday, you gun nuts are allowing the crazy gun lovers to define this situation. Because you offer NOTHING to try and get control of this situation, you will not be happy with the outcome. True Americans will not stand by forever and allow this kind of carnage without trying to do something about it.

We have a problem. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
You are part of the problem and too stupid to know it. Thats my point.

You can't be rational if you promote gun control as a workable solution. Rational people like me can see it does not work. Idiots like you would keep doing the same thing hoping it will work the next time.

:lmao:

good one!

No buddie, you have to have a rational, thinking mind to make a point. You ain't got it.
Matter of fact, you are one of the more stupid gun nuts posting. Keep it up. Like I said yesterday, you gun nuts are allowing the crazy gun lovers to define this situation. Because you offer NOTHING to try and get control of this situation, you will not be happy with the outcome. True Americans will not stand by forever and allow this kind of carnage without trying to do something about it.

We have a problem. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
You are part of the problem and too stupid to know it. Thats my point.

You can't be rational if you promote gun control as a workable solution. Rational people like me can see it does not work. Idiots like you would keep doing the same thing hoping it will work the next time.

:lmao:

good one!

I got a good laugh from that one too!

Forum List

Back