OH my Knife-wielding man

uh, that's the point. If you take away guns people are still going to find a way to mass murder other people.

You're the only one being stupid right now.

pretty much only idiots think gun control actually works.

LOL, educate yourself a bit. I know it would be a first.

Gun Ownership: An International Comparison - Independent Voter Network

Pick any first world nation and we can review their gun laws and the number of deaths as the result of gun usage.

Do I need to define 1st world nation for you? I ask because you've told us that the term strawman is beyond your grasp, so I figured I'd be sure you can keep up with the conversation.

YOU promote that gun control works but we had a mass shooting in a state that has some of the toughest gun laws, your response was they aren't tough enough. Then that would mean gun control does not work according to you.

No buddie, you have to have a rational, thinking mind to make a point. You ain't got it.
Matter of fact, you are one of the more stupid gun nuts posting. Keep it up. Like I said yesterday, you gun nuts are allowing the crazy gun lovers to define this situation. Because you offer NOTHING to try and get control of this situation, you will not be happy with the outcome. True Americans will not stand by forever and allow this kind of carnage without trying to do something about it.

We have a problem. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
You are part of the problem and too stupid to know it. Thats my point.

You can't be rational if you promote gun control as a workable solution. Rational people like me can see it does not work. Idiots like you would keep doing the same thing hoping it will work the next time.

:lmao:

good one!

Is it rational to support something that doesn't work?

Pick any first world nation and we can review their gun laws and the number of deaths as the result of gun usage.

Do I need to define 1st world nation for you? I ask because you've told us that the term strawman is beyond your grasp, so I figured I'd be sure you can keep up with the conversation.

YOU promote that gun control works but we had a mass shooting in a state that has some of the toughest gun laws, your response was they aren't tough enough. Then that would mean gun control does not work according to you.

Me being rational.

OK gun grabbers now what?

BEIJING (Reuters) - A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.
Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China - Courant.com

This place, U.S. discussion, is filled with so many stupid evil fucks.

Where do they come from?

OK gun grabbers now what?

BEIJING (Reuters) - A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.
Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China - Courant.com

This place, U.S. discussion, is filled with so many stupid evil fucks.

Where do they come from?

Chicago

I just gave you proof of places where they are tough enough. Thus proving that we have a long way to go.

I just gave you proof of places where they are tough enough. Thus proving that we have a long way to go.

oh but the U.S. is number 14 in all homicides so stop it.

Forum List

Back