OH my Knife-wielding man

Irrelevant
Is it rational to support something that does not work?

But it does work. You chose to ignore it.

Connecticut gun laws among the toughest in the U.S. - The York Daily Record
No gun control does not work.

I can't help but think you are literally the most obtuse person on the planet.

Which part of these laws aren't tough enough is too hard to grasp? It doesn't matter that they are the toughest in the country. This proves it needs to go even further like they have around the world.

I can't help but think you are literally the most obtuse person on the planet.

Which part of these laws aren't tough enough is too hard to grasp? It doesn't matter that they are the toughest in the country. This proves it needs to go even further like they have around the world.

gun control does not work thanks for proving that point.

Clearly, controls do not work.

Clearly you ignored my link because you have no valid response.

The U.S. is number 14 in all homicides so what was your point?

So do you have a poster of Adam Lanza on your wall? I mean you idolize gun owners who "know their rights" so he must be your hero. Right?

I've tried going the rational route with you, but that's obviously pointless. So let's try this.

Controls aren't tough enough.

So gun control according to you does not work?
Rationally speaking why do you support it?

The gun control laws in this country have not worked as they are too soft. We need tougher gun control laws similar to other first world nations where they have worked.

How much simpler can I say it?

Had more failure on top of failure doesn't make failure any better. No amount of gun control will work.

Clearly you ignored my link because you have no valid response.

So do you have a poster of Adam Lanza on your wall? I mean you idolize gun owners who "know their rights" so he must be your hero. Right?

I've tried going the rational route with you, but that's obviously pointless. So let's try this.

There we go.
OK I bet you have a picture of hitler on your night stand next to you bed.

There we go.

Are you upset that more kids weren't killed? Shame it wasn't the whole school, right?

I'm done with you. You're a selfish asshole who cares more about your guns than the lives of innocent children.

There we go.

Are you upset that more kids weren't killed? Shame it wasn't the whole school, right?

I'm done with you. You're a selfish asshole who cares more about your guns than the lives of innocent children.

You would have made a fine Bolshevik.

There we go.

He is not worth arguing with.

There we go.

He is not worth arguing with.

So why do you support something that has been proven time after time too not work?

OK gun grabbers now what?

BEIJING (Reuters) - A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.
Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China - Courant.com

My gawd, you're a fucking idiot. There were no fatalities in that attack.

Forum List

Back