Oh My God, Did CPL Avenatti Get Pranked By Internet Trolls On Kavanaugh Gang-Rape Rin

After soiling Ms. Daniels reputation he deserves this.
It would take a lot more than this to "SOIL" St"O"rrmy d's reputation. She's a Whore with no Scruples. Yeah WHORE . That's a person who accepts money to have sex she did it for years, and now she thinks she is some poster child for abuse of women. I've seen Stormy in action don't lie you have too great rack eh!
What about Melania? What did she do before she married Disgusting Dopey Donald?

too much scuttlebutt.... time to step back, take a breather, fact find, figure it all out

I like what Paul Watson had to say about the creation of lie, after lie, after lie. The left are pathological liars who believe their own spewed Hershey squirts falling out of their mouths.

Th ey don't believe it themselves but they have no other options to try and keep control of the Court. Democrats are big fans of Throw something against the wall and hope it sticks. Ms Swetnick obviously stood by and watched as a girl she probably also knew was "gang raped" "I don't need her as my friend. Find the girl
"Miss Swetnick was an (adult) at the time by her own admission. she may be guilty of Complicity to commit rape or even other crimes. Someone should verify that.

I like what Paul Watson had to say about the creation of lie, after lie, after lie. The left are pathological liars who believe their own spewed Hershey squirts falling out of their mouths.

Th ey don't believe it themselves but they have no other options to try and keep control of the Court. Democrats are big fans of Throw something against the wall and hope it sticks. Ms Swetnick obviously stood by and watched as a girl she probably also knew was "gang raped" "I don't need her as my friend. Find the girl
"Miss Swetnick was an (adult) at the time by her own admission. she may be guilty of Complicity to commit rape or even other crimes. Someone should verify that.

Show the hate. Congratulations. You must be proud

It would take a lot more than this to "SOIL" St"O"rrmy d's reputation. She's a Whore with no Scruples. Yeah WHORE . That's a person who accepts money to have sex she did it for years, and now she thinks she is some poster child for abuse of women. I've seen Stormy in action don't lie you have too great rack eh!
and avanetti took that reputation down a few notches.

I believe she was a Model " definitely not a Role model Like Slick willy Clinton or Hillary though, how can Hillary even say his name. Wonder if they still have that stained dress

No he probably made her money Old whores don't get paid as much her star was falling and now everybody wants stormy daniels videos she really knows how to work it though w"O"w

The only person being gang raped here is Judge Kavanaugh, and his Family for political show Confirm him so he can move on to F;ing the lefts agenda

I believe she was a Model " definitely not a Role model Like Slick willy Clinton or Hillary though, how can Hillary even say his name. Wonder if they still have that stained dress
Did you say a nude model? A raunchy one at that?

David Bowie married a super model, DJT married a raunchy nude model. I'm no prude. I like raunchy and know it when I see it

No he probably made her money Old whores don't get paid as much her star was falling and now everybody wants stormy daniels videos she really knows how to work it though w"O"w
some people would consider all of Trump's wives to be money grubbing whores

I heard that spoken in NYC years ago

Like most wives of entertainers?
Yeah.

Why would I not be surprised to see 4chan, home of Alt-Righties, White Supremists, INCEL, and their ilk white knighting for Kavanaugh..............................:eusa_think:
Because you have been conditioned to believe that

It's a city full of liberals, they can get away with saying it....I live here and while I have never heard anyone say that, the hypocrisy of blaming the women does not surprise me.

Why would I not be surprised to see 4chan, home of Alt-Righties, White Supremists, INCEL, and their ilk white knighting for Kavanaugh..............................:eusa_think:
Because you have been conditioned to believe that

It's a city full of liberals, they can get away with saying it....I live here and while I have never heard anyone say that, the hypocrisy of blaming the women does not surprise me.
Oh please, everyone knows Trump's wives were gold diggers and a few were maybe raunchy types . Lipstick on a pig? Maybe

and people like you keep insisting Trump loves that type.

Forum List

Back