Never stops trying~Michael Avenatti Releases New Kavanaugh Allegations from Anonymous Accuser

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Even the boy who cried wolf,got his come up ins!

As Julie Swetnick's accusations that Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh ran a "gang rape ring" when he was 15 begin to fall apart, her attorney Michael Avenatti has released yet another sworn affidavit from an anonymous accuser claiming she saw the judge attempt to force himself on women at various high school parties, according to reports.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

I’m sure they can find/manufacture a hundred of these to increase Republican support for Kavanaugh.

Where are your BALLS, Democrats?

See Skywalker, more anonymous accusers....what was her name and did we start a #GOFUNDME page for het?

I say send her statment to the DOJ and let them sort it out... If the woman is lying send her ass and Avanettie to jail for conspiracy to defame as this is now TWO he has tried to do...

creepy1.jpg

As Julie Swetnick's accusations that Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh ran a "gang rape ring" when he was 15 begin to fall apart, her attorney Michael Avenatti has released yet another sworn affidavit from an anonymous accuser claiming she saw the judge attempt to force himself on women at various high school parties, according to reports.

I’m sure they can find/manufacture a hundred of these to increase Republican support for Kavanaugh.

See Skywalker, more anonymous accusers....what was her name and did we start a #GOFUNDME page for het?
Oh man, even the ones who watched all the different girls be "almost raped" didnt say anything until now. I'm glad all the "almost raped" girls and all the "almost rape" witnesses finally found the courage to tell their harrowing stories. It's becoming clear that Kavanaugh is a serial "almost rapist".

Oh man, even the ones who watched all the different girls be "almost raped" didnt say anything until now. I'm glad all the "almost raped" girls and all the "almost rape" witnesses finally found the courage to tell their harrowing stories. It's becoming clear that Kavanaugh is a serial "almost rapist".

LMAO how right you are.

Forum List

Back