Document Expert: Discrepancies Discovered in Feinstein’s Christine Ford Letter Looks Like Fraud

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Shades of Obuma!!! Nothing added up with the Kenyan!

Another Internet sleuth released a series of tweets that are damning to the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from Dr. Ford who accused Judge Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct nearly 40 years ago.

The Internet is the place where individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets are able to combine their efforts to address the many lies in the MSM today. This happens all the time and the MSM hates it when their lies are uncovered or questioned.

Yesterday Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal released a series of tweets that dissect and refute the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from the accuser of Judge Kavanaugh. Dr. Ford’s letter is full of flaws which lead one to realize something just doesn’t add up!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Another Internet sleuth released a series of tweets that are damning to the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from Dr. Ford who accused Judge Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct nearly 40 years ago.

The Internet is the place where individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets are able to combine their efforts to address the many lies in the MSM today. This happens all the time and the MSM hates it when their lies are uncovered or questioned.

Yesterday Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal released a series of tweets that dissect and refute the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from the accuser of Judge Kavanaugh. Dr. Ford’s letter is full of flaws which lead one to realize something just doesn’t add up!

The internet is where crazies can gather and put out their crazy conspiracy theories. That is the dumbest piece of shit I have ever seen. Are we going to do the one with Goldilocks and the 3 bears next?

The internet is where crazies can gather and put out their crazy conspiracy theories. That is the dumbest piece of shit I have ever seen. Are we going to do the one with Goldilocks and the 3 bears next?
I prefer the one with the inebriated co Ed who has a train pulled on her by the short Republican fat guys...

Mindwars lite right here :lmao:

Can't be true. That would be like someone typing a hit letter on a typewriter that hadn't been invented yet. The left wouldn't do that....... oh, wait.

I prefer the one with the inebriated co Ed who has a train pulled on her by the short Republican fat guys...

You prefer sexual harassment stories. Typical Republican.

You prefer sexual harassment stories. Typical Republican.
Sure...

Why not...

Since I've never been a Republican...

A Democrat for most of my life.

Independent for 2 years.

^thinkseverybodyelseisarepublican^

And still can't recognize sarcasm...

Can't be true. That would be like someone typing a hit letter on a typewriter that hadn't been invented yet. The left wouldn't do that....... oh, wait.
I think the typewriter of the time was the ultimate problem as it wasn’t capable of producing that which later word processor software did, but was then presented as a typewriter-generated document. And Danny boy was busted.

Forum List

Back