Oh! My Eyes! Ward Churchill At Anarchist Book Fair

Scrotal inflation ---- now I've seen everything..... (he says while crossing his legs squeemishly)

Do ya think that the naked guys with the peace signs all over themselves have too much time on their hands? Maybe.... just maybe.... they ought to try analysis.... or better yet find a job and move out of their mother's basement.....

Of course, you know that scrotum inflation is a very dangerous procedure, and should not be attempted by non-professionals.... in some cases, scrota have been known to detach, acquire a life of their own and become professors at leading universities who occassionally speak at anarchist book conventions.....

In rare cases, scotal inflation is irreversible.... these unfortunate victims then go through life as floats during the Macy's Day Parade, or hovering over football games with "Goodyear" painted on their sides..... and in one particularly grotesque case...... directing documentaries such as "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Back to those naked guys with the do it yourself scrotum inflation fetish..... maybe they ought to visit the Wizard of Oz and ask for a brain. I hear the Scarecrow did very well with his..... ever since he got his brain, he hasn't voted for a Democrat once.....

If you ever wondered what ever happened to that Wicked Witch.... check out the lady with the tatooed mustache..... frankly, I liked her better when she was green and flew around on a broomstick.... maybe someone ought to throw some more water on her.....

Well, that's the best I can do with this one.... so long as there are people that do silly things, you can rest assured that I will be on there ridiculing them, it's a thankless job.... but someone has to do it.....

Courage

KarlMarx said:
Of course, you know that scrotum inflation is a very dangerous procedure, and should not be attempted by non-professionals.... in some cases, scrota have been known to detach, acquire a life of their own and become professors at leading universities who occassionally speak at anarchist book conventions.....

Very funny!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

KarlMarx said:
If you ever wondered what ever happened to that Wicked Witch.... check out the lady with the tatooed mustache..... frankly, I liked her better when she was green and flew around on a broomstick.... maybe someone ought to throw some more water on her.....

LOL - :thup: :thup:

But I believe that the Wicked Witch married William Jefferson Clinton.

Forum List

Back