oh boohoo more whites crying

States where residents have filed secession petitions include: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.Just because a Black man got a second term.:clap2:
WrongForum-HolyShit-2.jpg

States where residents have filed secession petitions include: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.Just because a Black man got a second term.:clap2:

Whatever......

Hope nobody starts taking their frustrations out on folks like you.

Assholes that gloat over what large portions of the country feel is a stolen election.

The guys at work know better than to say the wrong thing right now.

This was the greatest fear I had.......that Obama would somehow find a way to steal the election. I knew that he would never win if he ran an honest campaign.

"Cause no blacks live in any of these states and not one signed the petitions. :cuckoo:

I wish they would do it already. Im tired of racist tea party people hiding. And have no doubt that 90% of these people who signed these are teapublicans.

Whatever......

Hope nobody starts taking their frustrations out on folks like you.

Assholes that gloat over what large portions of the country feel is a stolen election.

The guys at work know better than to say the wrong thing right now.

This was the greatest fear I had.......that Obama would somehow find a way to steal the election. I knew that he would never win if he ran an honest campaign.

I wish some conservative at my job would "dare me to say the wrong thing":mad:

You must work with pussies

California! Really????? We have a completely democrat state with one party rule following in obama's footsteps.

I want a peaceful separation....Is that wrong?

The marxist can form their Cuba like state
The blacks can feed off of the Marxist
and the freedom loving Americans can live in peace.

Is that so wrong?

Go for it. It will be real peaceful like.

As I look at it, a person must sign in to the white house website giving the white house a means to identify dissidents. That's enough not to sign the petition, but I would work on behalf of the movement.

We whites will fight like hell if that cock sucker Obama tries to put his people first inline.

Unlike blacks we have a history of getting out of shitty messes.

Hey racist why dont you guys let the people you deal with know who you are?

I wish they would do it already. Im tired of racist tea party people hiding. And have no doubt that 90% of these people who signed these are teapublicans.

Yeah, without us racists you Obama supporters would starve.

On your own you'd be starving in 6 months cuz the jobs would leave and the entitlements would dry up. You'd ask us to bail you out and our response would be 3 warning shots in the chest if you didn't get your worthless ass back in your own country.

On your own you'd be starving in 6 months cuz the jobs would leave and the entitlements would dry up. You'd ask us to bail you out and our response would be 3 warning shots in the chest if you didn't get your worthless ass back in your own country.

Nobody needs you. Do you tell the people around you about your racism?

How Blue America Subsidizes Red America

What racism?

Is wanting to make enough money to live comfortably racist now.

Usually the POS that can spot racism in everything is the worst racist around.

Last edited:

What racism?

Are you kidding it comes out in all your post. Plus you just said US RACIST.

What racism?

Are you kidding it comes out in all your post. Plus you just said US RACIST.

Bullshit.

You never saw sarcasm before?

Besides, in America today conservatives are suffering under an oppressive tax-code, an oppressive media, and an oppressive government.

The oppressed cannot be racist.

Forum List

Back