South African government to punish charities and firms that donate to Whites.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEE proposal could ruin charities - Politics | IOL News | IOL.co.za

Quote:
Durban - Charities could face ruin over a government proposal that firms could lose black economic empowerment (BEE) points if they donate to charities that do not have 100 percent black beneficiaries.[...]

It could also mean that if just one white child or person is among a group of black people the charity is helping, the firm that donates to it could lose it points.

A BEE scorecard is used by the government to measure a company’s BEE compliance. Those that comply do business more easily with other companies also wanting to increase their scorecard and are favoured by the government in all aspects relating to business.[...]

What a heartless race the black is. I'll never give another red cent to these people as long as I live. Believe me there's a time when I did. :mad: What a worthless race that can't help its self no matter how hard anyone tries.

We could dump our entire fucking economy into Africa and it wouldn't matter.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Durban - Charities could face ruin over a government proposal that firms could lose black economic empowerment (BEE) points if they donate to charities that do not have 100 percent black beneficiaries.[...]

It could also mean that if just one white child or person is among a group of black people the charity is helping, the firm that donates to it could lose it points.

A BEE scorecard is used by the government to measure a company’s BEE compliance. Those that comply do business more easily with other companies also wanting to increase their scorecard and are favoured by the government in all aspects relating to business.[...]

What a heartless race the black is. I'll never give another red cent to these people as long as I live. Believe me there's a time when I did. :mad:

Boo hoo.

Quote:

What a heartless race the black is. I'll never give another red cent to these people as long as I live. Believe me there's a time when I did. :mad: What a worthless race that can't help its self no matter how hard anyone tries.

We could dump our entire fucking economy into Africa and it wouldn't matter.

Boo hoo.

• Banned
Blacks are welcome to practice extreme racism and genocide against anyone they can't compete with.

Must be nice to be a red marxist working to destroy modern civilization to hide under their lies and people believe them.

Last edited:
Blacks are welcome to practice extreme racism and genocide against anyone they can't compete with.

Must be nice to be a red marxist working to destroy modern civilization to hide under their lies and people believe them.

You blame all blacks for the actions of a government in Africa, but you whine about blacks that blame white people for something they had nothing to do with?:confused:Hypocrites never seem to surprise me.

Forum List

Back