Offshore Bank Accounts Means NO Skin In The Game! It's THAT Simple!

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

He has no skin in the game. It's THAT simple.

Your thoughts?

Millions of Americans have their money in foreign countries. It's called 401-K's that are managed by brokerage houses that invest all over the world.
Da--Duh.

Hey Mittens!! You have all your money in at least three foreign countries? So what country do you want to be president of again? The Cayman Isl? Bermuda? Switzerland? Oh and while we are at it...How EXACTLY does one get to put 100 MILLION dollars in an IRA? Isn't the limit $6,000 per year?

Back on point.. Willard does not have faith in America. He says he does but the glaring facts say otherwise. The sad truth is that Mitens does not put his money where his mouth is.

Even his father, the loser that he was, disclosed 12 years of income taxes.. Mitten's not so much.. AND some of you trust this guy at the helm of YOUR country? If I were you I would move to Switzerland or the Caymans or Bermuda...Apparently RoMoMoney knows something you do not.

Your thoughts?

Millions of Americans have their money in foreign countries. It's called 401-K's that are managed by brokerage houses that invest all over the world.
Da--Duh.

:eusa_shhh:
then they couldn't come up with insane threads like this one

First, the Swiss account was closed two years ago.

Second, He still has money in the US. Alot of money. The claim that he has all his money overseas is bullcrap.

Third, blind trusts are specifically set up in cases like Romney so he can serve in political office without worrying about a conflict of interest. Many politicians have them set up. I doubt he is the only one in either party with bank accounts outside the country.

Yup. You can bet your ass loads of the Clowns in Congress have money all over the place.

Hell. If I had enough of it mine would be parked somewhere to.

No fear there though. LOL

As for Huggy's VETTING? Perhaps he should be wondering why no one actually vetted the current POTUS?? Loads of unanswered questions about Barry Boy and he's the current occupant of the WH.

First, the Swiss account was closed two years ago.

Second, He still has money in the US. Alot of money. The claim that he has all his money overseas is bullcrap.

Third, blind trusts are specifically set up in cases like Romney so he can serve in political office without worrying about a conflict of interest. Many politicians have them set up. I doubt he is the only one in either party with bank accounts outside the country.

Yup. You can bet your ass loads of the Clowns in Congress have money all over the place.

Hell. If I had enough of it mine would be parked somewhere to.

No fear there though. LOL

As for Huggy's VETTING? Perhaps he should be wondering why no one actually vetted the current POTUS?? Loads of unanswered questions about Barry Boy and he's the current occupant of the WH.

"ass loads of the Clowns in Congress " are not running for POTUS. Mittens is. Obama and Bieden released 12 years of tax returns. Mittens 1 year(2010). As an American citizen and a voter I would like to have an informed choice for the most important office in the world.

Obama ran for two years. He disclosed his finances openly. I can't help it if the fuckwits you give your allegience to Fox etc wasted most of thier energy with useless vetting like "rev Wright" etc. Not that it is totally unimportant..because thier is still much about Romney's cult that needs to be open for public scrutiny.. But the bare minimum for a president's vetting is how he made his money and what he has done with it. This is nothing new. All presidential candidates must go through it. Mittens, the cult bishop, doesn't get a free pass.

BullSHIT. It means they're protecting thier property from excessive robbing from Government asswipe.

So you think that the POTUS is not part of the government? It looks to me like Mitten's is the all time champeen "robber" ever to seek the office.. Or at least that's how it would appear to the many thousands of people who owned retirement accounts he robbed from.

Or was it the jobs and dignity he robbed thousands of...

Or was it the communities that depended on the businesses he robbed from them and sent overseas..

What kinds robbing are we talking about that you are so worried about?

Your thoughts?

This one is gonna blow up in Obama's face too.

Anyone who invests in mutual funds or IRAs is probably investing in overseas companies, so this distraction will go nowhere.

Obama's lying ads are still running in Ohio.

But soon the Democrats will of course attempt to abandon their latest dishonest smear and move on to something new.

We need a ton of Superpac money to be spent dispelling this lie, and detailing the fact that Obama is the Outsourcer-in-Chief.

Your thoughts?

This one is gonna blow up in Obama's face too.

Anyone who invests in mutual funds or IRAs is probably investing in overseas companies, so this distraction will go nowhere.

Oh the loony left will run with it like a striped bass on a rattle-trap.

If it is true that Romney has money in foreign bank accounts, he spends that money here. When the obamas visit on vacation, the economy of that foreign country gets a huge boost. How much did India cost? How much did Spain cost? How many obama friends and associated democrats have dumped this country completely?

You can talk about Obama's performance all you want. There are at least a couple dozen threads already started on the subject.

This one is about Romney. This one is about Romney's evasive behavior. This one is about the hypocracy of Romney running for president while his personal assets indicate he has no financial need to see America succeed. I have a problem with that.

His financial assets tell me that unlike the current occupant of the WhiteHouse, who uses taxpayer money to pay off his campaign bundlers, Mitt Romney doesn't need to take from the American people. He has his own money.

Reagan and Bush II had thier own money too. They both spent like drunken sailors on things of NO VALUE. Star wars... Illegal wars... Hey! remember how they said Iraqi oilk would pay for our invasion...and Cheney promised in and out in 6 months? Ya thoze crazy CONZ...always funnin with us dumb Americans..

The president must sign or refuse to sign legislation on spending. How do you know what Romney intends to spend money on? He hasn't said anything about his "plan for America". He just whines about how Obama handled his first three and a half years. Has Mittens said how he would have done better? Oh ya...he said GM should have gone down the tubes.. Good call Willard! Anything else? Not so much... Which bring us back to Mitten's evasiveness... Seems to be a pattern

Hey while we are here... how did Mittens game the system to get 100 million in an IRA?

Actually the Invasion aes Stellar, Huggy. It was over before They knew what hit them.It was State Dept. that dropped the ball, Huggy. Of course you would not have known that, watching your cartoons. :eusa_whistle:

Your thoughts?

Bullshit If I had as much money as Romney, I would put some away in other Countries just as a hedge against a Collapse of the US banking system. Probably would not help, because if the US banks go they probably all go, but still if I had that kind of money why the hell not.

I think the real point is that Romney's money is in a Blind Trust, which he has no Power or Control over. No fun in that Huggy?

Forum List

Back