Officials Won't Say Why, But Gay Marriage Ruling Is Why There's Heightened Terror Alerts

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
On the heels of the terror attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait and France on Friday, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., said there is “great concern” among law enforcement over the current security environment in the U.S. heading into the July Fourth holiday weekend. Great Concern Over Terror Threat Ahead of July 4th Holiday Congressman Says - ABC News

We hear a lot about how Christians are opposed to gay marriage. But we don't hear very much about how muslims are that times like 1,000 opposed to gay marriage.

And this is of course why there are now heightened terror attack alerts for US cities on the 4th of July. The terrorists are stupid because they figure our American media is going to tie the two together. There will be no such effort to do so. The American media will do triple backflips to paint any such attacks as "just a random hit on a random city".

Will Americans actually now pay with their lives for the unchecked momentum of the degeneracy freight-train and their pocket-Justices who legislated new provisions to the Constitution of their favorite protected behaviors (but not others)? Does anyone seriously wonder at this point why the muslims are so pissed off and call us "the infidels"? It's certainly no mystery to me.

Take off your PC-Blinders and see how they see us!

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

And how many other issues do you intend to argue that we should do as the Islamic Terrorists state because they might blow something up? Isn't that what you silly asses stated that you were collecting all those assault weapons for? Or are they just replacements for organs no longer functional in your case?

And how many other issues do you intend to argue that we should do as the Islamic Terrorists state because they might blow something up? Isn't that what you silly asses stated that you were collecting all those assault weapons for? Or are they just replacements for organs no longer functional in your case?
I don't have any assault weapons so I have no idea what you're talking about. I voted for Obama twice. I own a small farm, I'm a democrat farmer.

Homosexuals marrying is the epitome of American perverted arrogance. And that's the reason we have the terror alerts. I don't make up the laws of reality. They just are. Any questions? Look at the picture in the OP and PONDER IT FOR AWHILE. Put yourself in someone else's shoes.

I don't have any assault weapons so I have no idea what you're talking about. I voted for Obama twice. I own a small farm, I'm a democrat farmer.

Homosexuals marrying is the epitome of American perverted arrogance. And that's the reason we have the terror alerts. I don't make up the laws of reality. They just are. Any questions? Look at the picture in the OP and PONDER IT FOR AWHILE. Put yourself in someone else's shoes.
"Look at the picture in the OP" I did. You look good there.

Why does the OP ignore the probability that these are threats from DOMESTIC fundamentalist Christian terrorist groups?

The terror level never gets elevated around major national holidays or events. It must be because queers are getting married. :rolleyes:

Another rich on bullshit but poor on facts conspiracy theory from Sil.

Last edited:
On the heels of the terror attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait and France on Friday, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., said there is “great concern” among law enforcement over the current security environment in the U.S. heading into the July Fourth holiday weekend. Great Concern Over Terror Threat Ahead of July 4th Holiday Congressman Says - ABC News

We hear a lot about how Christians are opposed to gay marriage. But we don't hear very much about how muslims are that times like 1,000 opposed to gay marriage.

And this is of course why there are now heightened terror attack alerts for US cities on the 4th of July. The terrorists are stupid because they figure our American media is going to tie the two together. There will be no such effort to do so. The American media will do triple backflips to paint any such attacks as "just a random hit on a random city".

Will Americans actually now pay with their lives for the unchecked momentum of the degeneracy freight-train and their pocket-Justices who legislated new provisions to the Constitution of their favorite protected behaviors (but not others)? Does anyone seriously wonder at this point why the muslims are so pissed off and call us "the infidels"? It's certainly no mystery to me.

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg
Muslim extremists don't like something! We better not do it, or we'll piss them off.

Wow, grow some balls, secret cock-gobbler.

You have got to be the most dishonest and the biggest pussy on USMB

Why does the OP ignore the probability that these are threats from DOMESTIC fundamentalist Christian terrorist groups?
Um because the news I heard was that the islamic extremists hit three countries just after the Ruling was announced last week. Maybe that's why?

Were a lot of posts in this thread deleted? :dunno:

YOu know, as I thought about it I realized that the ruling has done two good things.

First, it recognized gay marriage in all 50 states and forced the states to do the same. That equality was good enough on its own.

But to be able to tell the terrorists to kiss our collective ass makes it even better.

Also, you might want to remove your own blinders. There are 20 nations that allow same-sex marriage. But suddenly the extremists are going to attack the 20th member of that group because of same sex marriage? Why did they ignore the other 19?

This is just propaganda and fear mongering. This is one step up from those assholes who claim natural disasters are God punishing us for the sins of the homosexuals.

It depends on what the targets are. If it was a gay pride parade, let them have at it. The idea that conservatives are supposed to care that terrorists might hurt the people who hate us anyway is rather puzzling.

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Uh ya... Go to link for example of Islamic "homophobia"

Bacha Bazi and Islam Devilish Deception The Mullah s Response and Beyond Heaven s Pearly Gates Refugee Resettlement Watch

"There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected. [52:24]

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal with vessels, pitchers and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring. [56:17-18]

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls. [76:19]"

So ya, Islam is all about anti-gay stuff.

Or perhaps this explains the seeming contradiction,

"Afghans pedophiles do not admit that they are breaking Islamic law. Incredibly, they claim that Bacha Bazi is permitted and sanctioned by Islam. As usual, the Devil finds ingenious ways to let people deceive themselves.

Some of the deceptions: Women are “impure”; boys without beards are not men; the men are not “in love”, just having sex; the men are not homosexual since they have wives. Such silly arguments are not worth airing. Instead, let’s explore some puzzling Koranic references Afghans use to justify Bacha Bazi."

It depends on what the targets are. If it was a gay pride parade, let them have at it. The idea that conservatives are supposed to care that terrorists might hurt the people who hate us anyway is rather puzzling.

You're a great American.

Forum List

Back