Officials Won't Say Why, But Gay Marriage Ruling Is Why There's Heightened Terror Alerts

It depends on what the targets are. If it was a gay pride parade, let them have at it. The idea that conservatives are supposed to care that terrorists might hurt the people who hate us anyway is rather puzzling.

You're a great American.
America is dead.

At least you're not being dramatic or anything.
The external enemies of liberal America view a divided country differently than liberals pretending this is one country. To them, apathy is a real benefit. The divisions don't even have to reach the level of hostility.

It depends on what the targets are. If it was a gay pride parade, let them have at it. The idea that conservatives are supposed to care that terrorists might hurt the people who hate us anyway is rather puzzling.

You're a great American.
America is dead.

The external enemies of liberal America view a divided country differently than liberals pretending this is one country. To them, apathy is a real benefit. The divisions don't even have to reach the level of hostility.

There will always be differences of opinion and belief. But when people say they don't care of someone is killed, since they hate them, that is the sort of division that terrorists can exploit.

You're a great American.
America is dead.

Which is a pretty comical statement from you considering a couple posts ago you expressed apathy towards terrorists attacking a gay pride parade. You're not fooling anybody but yourself.

Why does the OP ignore the probability that these are threats from DOMESTIC fundamentalist Christian terrorist groups?
Um because the news I heard was that the islamic extremists hit three countries just after the Ruling was announced last week. Maybe that's why?

Hit three countries other than the US? Isn't that kind of like a teacher slapping the student next to the one misbehaving?

Why does the OP ignore the probability that these are threats from DOMESTIC fundamentalist Christian terrorist groups?
Um because the news I heard was that the islamic extremists hit three countries just after the Ruling was announced last week. Maybe that's why?

Hit three countries other than the US? Isn't that kind of like a teacher slapping the student next to the one misbehaving?

And only one of them recognizes gay marriage.

You know better than to try inserting logic into this conversation.

You know better than to try inserting logic into this conversation.

Silly me.

You're a great American.
America is dead.

Which is a pretty comical statement from you considering a couple posts ago you expressed apathy towards terrorists attacking a gay pride parade. You're not fooling anybody but yourself.

Winter Born understood perfectly. Why don't you?

You're a great American.
America is dead.

Winter Born understood perfectly. Why don't you?

Admittedly I am not very good at deciphering crazy. I used to be better at it but now that America is dead I have more pressing concerns. lol

Maybe. Or maybe it's their prelude. All I know is that there has been announced a heightened terror alert after last Friday.

Maybe. Or maybe it's their prelude. All I know is that there has been announced a heightened terror alert after last Friday.

And you think we should change our laws to accommodate those lunatics so they won't attack us??

Whether it's Muslims, or just conservatives in general, we're stuck with gay marriage, Obamacare, Obama's amnesty attempts, legal pot, etc. With all this rapid change forced down our throats, don't be surprised if there's a backlash of proportions that frighten you.
I'm not calling for it, but when you muscle your way along at this pace, somewhere along the line there will eventually be push back.

Whether it's Muslims, or just conservatives in general, we're stuck with gay marriage, Obamacare, Obama's amnesty attempts, legal pot, etc. With all this rapid change forced down our throats, don't be surprised if there's a backlash of proportions that frighten you.
I'm not calling for it, but when you muscle your way along at this pace, somewhere along the line there will eventually be push back.

True. Push back is the reason we have so much change in such a short time. Next time, just make the damn cake.

Question:

Before the ruling were there ever a Terrorist Attack on any nation and were there multiple attack ever carried out on the same day?

ISIL is against Same Sex Marriage so we should ban it so we do not make ISIL upset... Now we could also ban Christianity seeing ISIL is against that too... I mean there is so much ISIL could attack us for because of their delusional hatred for the West, but Same Sex Marriage must have been the final straw, or not...

So now we can blame gay folks for the next terrorist attack. I never thought a mass of people could get so crazy. But I'm a big boy and I'll admit was mistaken. Plus there's the ole' fear tactic that a certain ideology loves to use, much like the Nazis used, except instead of gays, it was the Jews.

bwz8m.jpg

Forum List

Back