Officials Won't Say Why, But Gay Marriage Ruling Is Why There's Heightened Terror Alerts

And how many other issues do you intend to argue that we should do as the Islamic Terrorists state because they might blow something up? Isn't that what you silly asses stated that you were collecting all those assault weapons for? Or are they just replacements for organs no longer functional in your case?

Stupid liberals....on your knees sucking muslim cock. But dont worry,you wont have to swallow.
Because they'll be cutting off your head at the same time.

Stupid Conservatives (not all Conservatives- actually just you)- fantasizing about being forced to suck muslim cock as you cower in fear.

We haven't seen this many terror alerts since right after 9/11.

Apparently they even had the DC Navy Yard on lock down and the WH on alert.
The only thing that could've been worse than a rainbow projected on the Whitehouse hours after the June 26, 2015 Ruling would've been a picture of the Prophet Muhammed wearing a teddy and nylon stockings covered in pig's blood holding up a pentagram. So much for Obama's concerns about American safety over the holidays. That guy is an idiot..

You homophobes sure are scared of Muslims.

And how many other issues do you intend to argue that we should do as the Islamic Terrorists state because they might blow something up? Isn't that what you silly asses stated that you were collecting all those assault weapons for? Or are they just replacements for organs no longer functional in your case?

Stupid liberals....on your knees sucking muslim cock. But dont worry,you wont have to swallow.

Stupid Conservatives (not all Conservatives- actually just you)- fantasizing about being forced to suck muslim cock as you cower in fear.

Your the ones supporting the homos. And the muslims dont like that one bit.
Thanks for making them want to kill us even more.
We can only hope the next attack is in a liberal state.

The only thing that could've been worse than a rainbow projected on the Whitehouse hours after the June 26, 2015 Ruling would've been a picture of the Prophet Muhammed wearing a teddy and nylon stockings covered in pig's blood holding up a pentagram. So much for Obama's concerns about American safety over the holidays. That guy is an idiot..

How about you ask the Twin tower and Boston Marathon victims if they have a reason to fear muslims? Oh wait.....

How about you ask the Twin tower and Boston Marathon victims if they have a reason to fear muslims? Oh wait.....

Why would they have a reason to fear Muslims? Why would anyone in the United States fear the Muslim running the 7/11? The one running the Pakistani restaurant? The Muslim family that goes to school with my daughter?

There is a valid reason to be concerned about violent Muslim extremists- though attacks in the United States are so rare, worrying about an attack here makes less sense than worrying about being killed by falling down.

I don't spend any time worrying about being killed or injured by any terrorist attack- or by being struck by lightening.

Your the ones supporting the homos. And the muslims dont like that one bit.
Thanks for making them want to kill us even more.
We can only hope the next attack is in a liberal state.

Yes- I support equal rights for Americans who are homosexual- you don't.

And I don't give a fuck whether Muslims object to that or not- just as I don't give a fuck whether Muslims object to Churches in America or American women not being forced to wear headscarves.

So why the hell are you so terrified of Muslims- that you would want them to dictate policy to the United States- just to make you 'safer'?

Why would they have a reason to fear Muslims? Why would anyone in the United States fear the Muslim running the 7/11? The one running the Pakistani restaurant? The Muslim family that goes to school with my daughter?

There is a valid reason to be concerned about violent Muslim extremists- though attacks in the United States are so rare, worrying about an attack here makes less sense than worrying about being killed by falling down.

I don't spend any time worrying about being killed or injured by any terrorist attack- or by being struck by lightening.

So we should just ignore the 50 or so people that have already been arrested in the US after being radicalized by ISIS then?

And?
And... four homosexuals were put to death by islamic extremists just hours after the Ruling was announced last Friday. And...just hours after the Ruling last Friday, that stupid arrogant ass Obama projected a rainbow light display on the Whitehouse as if all Americans or even a majority of them were thumbing a middle finger at radical islamics. And...do you think that light display escaped their attention?

Oddly enough not once does he say he thinks we may get attacked because gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states.

Where did I say he did?

You never did.

I was referring to the wild Konspiracy theories of the OP and how that article does not support her loony claims.

So we should just ignore the 50 or so people that have already been arrested in the US after being radicalized by ISIS then?

Pretty much. Why give them publicity?

I am pleased that DHS and the police arrested them, and if guilty I look forward to their conviction and prison sentences.

Why would I worry about them? I am far more likely to be hurt by a bad driver.

And?
And... four homosexuals were put to death by islamic extremists just hours after the Ruling was announced last Friday. And...just hours after the Ruling last Friday, that stupid arrogant ass Obama projected a rainbow light display on the Whitehouse as if all Americans or even a majority of them were thumbing a middle finger at radical islamics. And...do you think that light display escaped their attention?

The terror alert level never rises during the Fourth of July weekend. It must be b/c queers are getting married. :rolleyes:

And?

Islamic extremists have been killing homosexuals all along- I am surprised you don't start threads applauding them for their pro-family values.

IF President Obama did light up that display to say 'Fuck you" to violent radical Islamic extremists- I would applaud that.

We should say "Fuck you" to violent extremists at every opportunity.

And?

Islamic extremists have been killing homosexuals all along- I am surprised you don't start threads applauding them for their pro-family values.

IF President Obama did light up that display to say 'Fuck you" to violent radical Islamic extremists- I would applaud that.

Really? What was your opinion on Muslim Muhammad art contests?

And?

Really? What was your opinion on Muslim Muhammad art contests?

I thought they were stupid because they said 'Fuck you" to all Muslims- not just Muslim extremists.

Were they protected? Did they have every right to have those contests- absolutely.

Was I upset that the two Muslims extremists who got pissed off by the Texas contest were shot and killed- I cheered when I heard about it.

Doesn't matter if America is actually giving a FU to Muslims or not. It's their perception that matters to them. They will be offended by what they want to be offended by. Just like the PC police will be.

Doesn't matter if America is actually giving a FU to Muslims or not. It's their perception that matters to them. They will be offended by what they want to be offended by. Just like the PC police will be.

Just like the Far Right is in this thread.

Forum List

Back