CDZ Officially designating drug cartels as Terrorists.

'we'.....?

~S~
The United States bro..........I ..........I...........THINK.....we can blow that little can out of the water if we want to.....

You think not........and do you think we don't have listening devices on the ocean floors all over the world.........

We ...........the U.S.........clear for you..............can Kill that thing.

Thank you, President Trump.

And if we choose to go to war -- and I mean REAL war -- with them, I'm good with that, too.
Yeah they need to be killed........but again...........why the hell don't the people there Stand..............

Why do they keep running..................smh

And if we choose to go to war -- and I mean REAL war -- with them, I'm good with that, too.
Yeah they need to be killed........but again...........why the hell don't the people there Stand..............

Because anyone who shows even an sign of defiance has their family raped, tortured and murdered. They literally will make you watch the intestines of your children being pulled out while they scream.
AND? They still outnumber........they can't do that to your children if they are dead now can they.

Are they brutal........yes............can they be killed by average people........yes........

Someone threatens my family..........and others in the area............I'm gonna fight them with every damned thing I've got........until I'm buried or win...........

Cartels are well armed .........but can't stand against the country if they band together.
Unarmed people in poverty are going to fight people with heavy machine guns, grenades and RPGs? Go down and lead the fight. People of North Korea outnumber the government too. Doesn’t mean they can do anything more than watch their families be slaughtered.

'we'.....?

~S~
The United States bro..........I ..........I...........THINK.....we can blow that little can out of the water if we want to.....

You think not........and do you think we don't have listening devices on the ocean floors all over the world.........

Because anyone who shows even an sign of defiance has their family raped, tortured and murdered. They literally will make you watch the intestines of your children being pulled out while they scream.
AND? They still outnumber........they can't do that to your children if they are dead now can they.

Are they brutal........yes............can they be killed by average people........yes........

Someone threatens my family..........and others in the area............I'm gonna fight them with every damned thing I've got........until I'm buried or win...........

Cartels are well armed .........but can't stand against the country if they band together.
Unarmed people in poverty are going to fight people with heavy machine guns, grenades and RPGs? Go down and lead the fight. People of North Korea outnumber the government too. Doesn’t mean they can do anything more than watch their families be slaughtered.
Why don’t you go into Chicago and eliminate the gangs?

'we'.....?

~S~

Those gangs don't own this country............And the law enforcement do arrest, convict, and put them in prison all the time.

The post before this one is an excuse...............and if they stood together they could defeat the cartels..............

Mexico isn't my country..............it is there's.............and not my responsibility to kill the cartels.........

Do I think the cartels should be wiped out..................Absolutely..........but in the end it is there country and we'd have to occupy Mexico for a decade or more to restore order...........No deal.

'we'.....?

~S~

Those gangs don't own this country............And the law enforcement do arrest, convict, and put them in prison all the time.

The post before this one is an excuse...............and if they stood together they could defeat the cartels..............

Mexico isn't my country..............it is there's.............and not my responsibility to kill the cartels.........

Do I think the cartels should be wiped out..................Absolutely..........but in the end it is there country and we'd have to occupy Mexico for a decade or more to restore order...........No deal.
Those gangs own the inner cities. You don’t comply, your family is gunned down.

'we'.....?

~S~

Change that............fight back............

Better to die standing up than live under oppression.............

Decriminalize murder and rape, crime will finally plummet in Democrat controlled cities.

We've actually done something similar, here in California.

We passed Proposition 47, some time, back, which effectively decriminalized a lot of “non-violent” crimes, such as petty theft, shoplifting, automobile burglary, etc. As a result, we now have “less crime”. We actually now have more shoplifting, petty theft, automobile burglary, etc., than before. For some odd reason, there's been a particular spike in the theft of catalytic converters, most particularly from Toyota Priuses. And last year, some subhuman fragment of solid digestive waste broke a window in my car and stole hundreds of dollars worth of tools from me.

But because we've defined these as not really being crimes, we have less crime.

Decriminalize murder and rape, crime will finally plummet in Democrat controlled cities.

We passed Proposition 47, some time, back, which effectively decriminalized a lot of “non-violent” crimes, such as petty theft, shoplifting, automobile burglary, etc. As a result, we now have “less crime”. We actually now have more shoplifting, petty theft, automobile burglary, etc., than before. For some odd reason, there's been a particular spike in the theft of catalytic converters, most particularly from Toyota Priuses. And last year, some subhuman fragment of solid digestive waste broke a window in my car and stole hundreds of dollars worth of tools from me.

Good point. And Democrats took credit for lowering crime.

'we'.....?

~S~

Go tell them. Odds are you’ll be dead within 15 minutes of you landing in Mexico.

Go tell them. Odds are you’ll be dead within 15 minutes of you landing in Mexico.
It's not my country.............play this however you like........but if you are going to fight someone you don't walk up to them and say........hey dude I'm going to kill you and your kind...........

Loose lips sink ships.........and I stand by my position that they should stand and fight them.

the cartels y'all want to invade mexico for hail from no particular country

~S~
Which is why I said they would blend into the population and we wouldn't know who is enemy or foe. Happens all the time when we go to War.

Except Prop 47 did nothing of the sort. It just stated we weren't going to put young people of color in prison for petty crimes. (White people weren't going to jail for these things, in any case. )

He probably thinks of Mexicans as just gardeners and rapists and we have all these beautiful advanced weapons and beautiful drones and things with blinking lights. A pack of rapists armed with garden trowels couldn’t possibly be difficult to defeat by the US. I mean, get serious: Dope dealers against the Marines? A cakewalk.

You know, like Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. That sort of cakewalk. Let’s think what an expedition against the narcos would entail, what it would face.

To begin with, Mexico is a huge country of 127 million souls with the narcos spread unevenly across it. You can’t police a nation that size with a small force, or even with a large force. A (preposterous) million soldiers would be well under one percent of the population. Success would be impossible even if that population helped you. Which it wouldn’t.

Other problems exist. Many, many of them.

Let’s consider terrain. Terrain is what militaries fight in. Start with the Sierra Madre, which I suspect Trump doesn’t know from Madre Teresa. This is the brutally inhospitable mountain range in the northwest of Mexico, from which a great many of the narcos come.(Sinaloa is next door.) Forestation is dense, slopes steep, communication only by narrow trails that the natives know as well as you know how to find your bathroom. Nobody else knows them. American infantry would be helpless here. The Narcos would be found only when they chose to be found, which would not be at opportune moments.

FredInvade-1.png

Some other northern Mexican terrain. The Duarte Bridge between Sinaloa and Durango. A company commander, looking at it, would would have PTSD in advance, just to get a start on things.

Of the rest of Mexico, much consists of jungle, presenting the same problems as the Sierra Madre, and of cities and villages. Here we encounter the problem that has proved disastrous for US forces in war after war: there is no way to tell who is a narco and who isn’t.

FredInvade-2.png

Let’s Invade Mexico!
Another Entry in the Tourney of Damn Fool Ideas

Even though I first made my mark with a 1972 book that the CIA tried to suppress on the heroin trade in Southeast Asia, it’s taken me most of my life to grasp all the complex ways this country’s drug war, from Afghanistan to Colombia, the Mexican border to inner-city Chicago, has shaped American society. Last summer, a French director doing a documentary interviewed me for seven hours about the history of illicit narcotics. As we moved from the seventeenth century to the present and from Asia to America, I found myself trying to answer the same relentless question: What had 50 years of observation actually drilled into me, beyond some random facts, about the character of the illicit traffic in drugs?

At the broadest level, the past half-century turns out to have taught me that drugs aren’t just drugs, drug dealers aren’t just “pushers,” and drug users aren’t just “junkies” (that is, outcasts of no consequence). Illicit drugs are major global commodities that continue to influence U.S. politics, both national and international. And our drug wars create profitable covert netherworlds in which those very drugs flourish and become even more profitable. Indeed, the U.N. once estimated that the transnational traffic, which supplied drugs to 4.2% of the world’s adult population, was a $400 billion industry, the equivalent of 8% of global trade.

Decriminalizing the Drug War?
Calculating the Damage from a Century of Drug Prohibition

We passed Proposition 47, some time, back, which effectively decriminalized a lot of “non-violent” crimes, such as petty theft, shoplifting, automobile burglary, etc.
Except Prop 47 did nothing of the sort. It just stated we weren't going to put young people of color in prison for petty crimes. (White people weren't going to jail for these things, in any case. )

It removed the consequences for committing those crimes, effectively decriminalizing them. As a direct and obvious result, California has been plagued, since then, by an epidemic of these “non-crimes”. I was directly affected, myself, earlier this year. (I misspoke, earlier, and said it was last year; on rechecking, I see that it was in march of this year.)

I was alerted very early that morning by a neighbor, that my car had been broken into. When I went out to see, this is the sight that greeted me…

ZSC_9780_1Kv.jpg
ZSC_9786_g1600.jpg
ZSC_9785_1Kv.jpg
ZSC_9783_1Kv.jpg

That empty space on the starboard end of the back seat is where one of my tool boxes had been, containing hundreds of dollars worth of tools, crucial to my livelihood. (In a fortunate, but rather bizarre twist, that box was recovered later that day, minus a smaller bag inside containing two power drills. My guess is that the thieving subhuman piece of shit needed to climb over a wall, and found the tool box too heavy to carry with him, so he took the smaller bag inside and left the remainder behind.)

My wife and I both had to take the day off of work to deal with the aftermath of this. We ended up being out a bit over a hundred dollars for the two power drills that were not recovered, several hundred to get the window on my car fixed, and a few hundred for lost wages from work; all costs that we really couldn't easily afford to bear at that time. It was very fortunate for me that the tool box with most of its contents was recovered; I would not have been able to afford to replace the contents of it, and I would not have been able to continue in my profession without these tools.

Several other cars in my apartment complex were also broken into that morning, as well, with various stuff stolen from them. I understand one of my neighbors lost about $1700 worth of tools from his truck.

The police specifically told me that they were not going to investigate this set of crimes.

I do not know if the subhuman piece(s) of shit who committed this rash of break-ins was/were white, black, yellow, or whatever other color. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I and several of my neighbors had, between us, thousands of dollars worth of property stolen and/or destroyed. You're the only one who thinks it matters what race a thieving, property-destroying subhuman animal might happen to be, and you're the only one assuming that it must be “young people of color”.

It is, of course, no surprise that a that a racist, criminal-loving piece of shit such as yourself would assume that it was “young people of color” who commit crimes such as this, and think that it is unjust to put them in prison for it. But that's the sort of subhuman garbage you are, one who openly sides with other subhuman garbage, and hates honest people who make their living through honest work.

Last edited:
It appears that President Trump is serious about this and will designate the Mexican drug cartels as Terrorist groups. It seems like the right thing to do, I just always wonder about the unintended consequences. Does this mean we could have drone strikes launched from the US side to take out a Terrorist cell? Will we be coordinating with Mexico's police and military? I see big problems with that given how corrupt that country is. But we almost have to at this point, the Cartels have already shown they can exert force and make the Mexican government cave like they did releasing El Chapo's son.

US to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorists
While the Murican drug cartels (BigPharm) enjoy the protection rackets of the FDA & DEA to peddle their poisons with impunity.

Pretty fucked up, if you ask me.

That's just a stupid comment.

Forum List

Back