Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

Democrats have wasted more than $5 billion on the study of homosexual tendencies among jelly fish and other such nonsense...why is it such a big deal to them...other than the obvious...the importation of more voters for their "base"????
Now youre just making stuff up. No such study exists.
This is just a hail mary before trump resigns.
Giuliani braces for mueller report.

The big news is that trump has the men on his side and especially the most powerful group in history white men in a landslide

The mueller probe has already been judged by the real power as blackmail to try to stop trump from stopping the deep states proven big crimes

Trump has the real
Power

And yet he and the white men can't make Mexico pay for a wall. Sad.

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.

"No one is against Border security"

Sorry, I don't believe that for a fucking minute. It doesn't matter what is attempted to curb or stop illegal immigration, your side always has an excuse to oppose it.

Trump's idea of a negotiation is "I'll release the hostages if you give me 5 billion for a wall"

How is that negotiation?

Dems have PASSED legislation that INCLUDES funding for border security at last year's level. Trump hasn't even spent THAT money on this "crisis"

Dem's negotiate by demanding you give them what they want now, and they never hold up their end of the deal later. This is why Trump has to hold their feet to the fire, Dem's are lying backstabbers who never hold up their end.

Trump asked Pelosi if he gave her what she wanted would she vote for border security, a wall, within the next 30 days. Democrats won't negotiate they are trying to force Trump into Capitulating. The don't know how to compromise.

Trump's idea of a negotiation is "I'll release the hostages if you give me 5 billion for a wall"

How is that negotiation?

Dems have PASSED legislation that INCLUDES funding for border security at last year's level. Trump hasn't even spent THAT money on this "crisis"

when he was running his business there was no board of directors for him to answer to - he was the only one that called the shots, and could lie at will.

the old bastard has no clue how the government works, and now he needs Congress.

NOW he has watchdogs, and will never be able to deal with them.

How is that negotiation?

This is Trump's shutdown...again.

Trump asked Pelosi if he gave her what she wanted

You mean he offered to release the hostages...

We're dealing with a criminal here...that's how he's acting.

I get my way or people suffer!!

And he has the BALLS to talk about the "humanitarian crisis". It's a humanitarian crisis that HE is causing!

A wall is not going to end that...unless he considers THAT a "bargaining chip" as well

And he has the BALLS to talk about the "humanitarian crisis". It's a humanitarian crisis that HE is causing!

A wall is not going to end that...unless he considers THAT a "bargaining chip" as well
People are suffering because the Dems refuse to do what it takes to defend the US from unarmed invaders.

Open the damn government. Let people who are WORKING...get PAID. Let people who have been told to stay home come back to work and get paid.

You want REAL immigration reform? Great! Let's do it. Dems have been trying to get that done for YEARS. They are absolutely willing to work on that

People are suffering because the Dems refuse to do what it takes to defend the US from unarmed invaders.
Let's be clear. Who is suffering? The People Trump refuses to pay?

The families sitting in camps at the border?

Dem's negotiate by demanding you give them what they want now, and they never hold up their end of the deal later. This is why Trump has to hold their feet to the fire, Dem's are lying backstabbers who never hold up their end.

Ask US bankers how good Don's word is, they won't touch his serially bankrupted ass, been decades now. Oh, and his bet with Warren? Find ya some real somewhere, this is bogus.

bla bla bla DEMS bla bla bla DEMS bla bla bla -

Goldilocks OWNS THIS ONE !

Let's be clear. Who is suffering? The People Trump refuses to pay?

The families sitting in camps at the border?
American tax payers who wasting their money on illegals and their children.

Feet to the fire, eh?

Like holding Trump's feet to the fire for doubling the deficit?

Like holding Trump's feet to the fire for not replacing Obamacare with health care that cost a tiny fraction as he promised?

Like holding Trump's feet to the fire to make Mexico pay for the wall and not the American taxpayer as he promised?

Like that?

It sure is funny. Meanwhile people have no income while politicians play games..

Forum List

Back