Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

Democrats have wasted more than $5 billion on the study of homosexual tendencies among jelly fish and other such nonsense...why is it such a big deal to them...other than the obvious...the importation of more voters for their "base"????

Of course people know that trump made the shutdown

The question is ... Is it a good thing

From a totally fraud poll totally weighted wrong to get more against trump

Even with that 35% said the congress should fund the wall

Explanations of polls are fraud by the deep state

Also fraud polls are set up to go against trump in s fraud way

///////

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online in English throughout the United States. It gathered responses from 2,203 adults, including 722 Republicans and 867 Democrats. The poll has a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of 2 percentage points.

//////

The real power is white men How they vote is what is most important​

Democrats have wasted more than $5 billion on the study of homosexual tendencies among jelly fish and other such nonsense...why is it such a big deal to them...other than the obvious...the importation of more voters for their "base"????
Now youre just making stuff up. No such study exists.
This is just a hail mary before trump resigns.
Giuliani braces for mueller report.

The big news is that trump has the men on his side and especially the most powerful group in history white men in a landslide

The mueller probe has already been judged by the real power as blackmail to try to stop trump from stopping the deep states proven big crimes

Trump has the real
Power

Gub'Mit waste is a given.....

the dif?

No POTUS held the nation hostage to it

THAT is
why is it such a big deal to them

~S~

Democrats won't approve ~0.1% of the budget for border wall and fence upgrades. Politicians piss away more than that on boondoggles and fish studies. Gimme a break, Tell me again who "owns" the shutdown?

Nobody has a problem with fences... We have a problem with a wall which is a lot more expensive and says all the wrong things about us.
And having to pay for something we were promised again and again that Mexico would pay for.

White men?

oh that's right....i'm white.....in fact i'm sooOOoooo white one can see my shiny white azz from mars

thx for the reminder....

KB0J49.gif

~S~

Been away a few days...just checking in.....

Have those Crazy Democrats ended their Government Shutdown yet ?
They claim to be "pro-big govt", and they are, as long as it hurts (and not helps) America

Hard to believe how much Dims want Americans to suffer.

Schumer, Pelosi and all Dims are FULLY responsible for this.
So..tiny trump is lying?

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.

And ?
How about you guys return to the Dimocrat position of not so many years ago, and lets get some increased border security going ?

No one is against Border security

We just realize that a wall is a really stupid idea. Just like we did 20 years ago the last time this came up.
You do realize we have a wall now. So if walls are really a stupid idea, should we tell Mexico to go ahead and tear it down? If we told them to, they would be there tomorrow with every heavy equipment machine they have.

It’s only a matter of time until they start trying to destroy the wall. That weak metal fence can easily be torn down. I nice fat concrete one on the other hand, much more difficult to take down.

The real power is white men How they vote is what is most important​

Just Sayin........

Many don’t vote FOR something these days, they vote AGAINST something.
The #1 reason I don't vote.

I agree but one of the evils is going to win. I’ve always struggled to understand why someone wouldn’t vote at all...Seriously, help me understand the logic.
1) The odds of my one, single, (1) vote making any difference in any election are lower than me winning Powerball.
2) The State is organized proactive aggression, the kind of aggression that hurts people...I'm against that no matter who is in political office.
3) There's nobody running who would make his first and olny action to abolish The State.

Forum List

Back