Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

why wouldn't I?

Make sure you post his response.
I will, I'll be the first one to pound my chest, LOL. you think I think that email address is good. hahahahahahaha, the thing is, you still have zippolla!!!

I will, I'll be the first one to pound my chest,

I wonder if he'll laugh at you more than he laughed at SSDD?

you think I think that email address is good.

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder
I wonder if he'll laugh at you more than he laughed at SSDD

Let’s see it, or are you a liar? :desk:

Still waiting for you to refute Stefan-Boltzmann.
Funny, I’m still waiting for your observation of cold objects radiating towards hot object!

[email protected]

Be sure to tell him about your ice cube experiment!!
why wouldn't I?

I will, I'll be the first one to pound my chest, LOL. you think I think that email address is good. hahahahahahaha, the thing is, you still have zippolla!!!

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

Toddsterpatriot wheres’s that email liar?

Too many threads are ending up with the same 20 page discussion between a small fraction of the members that read Enviro topics.. Every rule and design of USMB moderation is there to get UNIQUE TOPICAL discussion of specific events and topics as laid out in the Opening Posts. No one wants to wade thru the same fillibustering arguments that atmospheric physics and the GHouse effect is all wrong.. And they violate the "on-topic" rules at USMB..

That's what this thread is for.. CONTAIN those rodeos in THIS thread or start your own threads on whatever you deny.... DON'T hijack other specific topics.. Members and visitors will appreciate your cooperation...

Go have your sideline debates about this topic HERE.. The topic is clearly spelled out in the title of this thread...

well I can;t post here everything i post you all move it to conspiracy anyway. even when it's not infowars. lol

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

Funny, I’m still waiting for your observation of cold objects radiating towards hot object!

It's funny that you have an issue with Stefan-Boltzmann.

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

It’s funny you don’t have observed data and rely on math

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

If you have any math or observed data that refute Stefan-Boltzmann in any way,
stop whining for a minute and post it.

I’m waiting on your observation that shows cold objects radiate to warm objects, it’s your claim, prove it! I say it doesn’t, your lack of any observation is my proof

I’m waiting on your observation that shows cold objects radiate to warm objects, it’s your claim, prove it! I say it doesn’t, your lack of any observation is my proof

I’m waiting on your observation that shows cold objects radiate to warm objects, it’s your claim,

It's Stefan-Boltzmann. Sorry if that equation makes you sad.

I’m waiting on your observation that shows cold objects radiate to warm objects, it’s your claim,

It doesn’t prove it, I’m waiting for you? Btw, where’s that email about ssdd? Or are you admitting you lied?

It doesn’t prove it, I’m waiting for you? Btw, where’s that email about ssdd? Or are you admitting you lied?

It doesn’t prove it,

Post your evidence disproving it. If you can stop whining long enough.

Btw, where’s that email about ssdd?

The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

DURR.....

It doesn’t prove it,

DURR.....
Disprove something I don’t believe exists! Outstanding . You prove it exists

Again, my proof is your silence on proving your claim

It doesn’t prove it,

DURR.....

Disprove something I don’t believe exists!

You don't believe the Stefan-Boltzmann equation exists?

You're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you?

It doesn’t prove it,

DURR.....

Projecting your sessions! I don’t believe cold objects radiate to warmer objects like the 2nd law states, and if you feel they do post the radiating cold object at the warmer object, it must be simple to prove since you’re adamant about it

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

Well wait no more JC, you're about to get straighten out about "IR heat" and radiative physics... DO ASK FOR HELP if you need it, but quite simply --- The amount of IR energy passed between any two bodies will exchange in BOTH directions, depending on the geometry of the surfaces and the temperatures of the objects.. A cold and hot body will BOTH "radiate" each other.. The hot one always wins the TOTAL transfer.. Here's you proof..

2595-1383586104-f999e20a862ec2d03b82192d2cd24c52.png

Caviat: According to an unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model....all hail the dogma...all bow before the dogma...the dogma is infallible...the dogma known all..

Not “proof” flacalten...nothing like proof and you sholld be ashamed and embarrassed for suggesting that it was...such is the power of dogma...it makes proof out of thin air...and people are expected to simply accept and believe..

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

Well wait no more JC, you're about to get straighten out about "IR heat" and radiative physics... DO ASK FOR HELP if you need it, but quite simply --- The amount of IR energy passed between any two bodies will exchange in BOTH directions, depending on the geometry of the surfaces and the temperatures of the objects.. A cold and hot body will BOTH "radiate" each other.. The hot one always wins the TOTAL transfer.. Here's you proof..

Post #495. Thanks for the try, but that’s not observation and I asked for observed. Just in case you missed that part. And, i never said that the cold object doesn’t radiate, just not with a warmer object next to it. In your own post it states ‘depending’.

It doesn’t prove it,

DURR.....

Projecting your sessions! I don’t believe cold objects radiate to warmer objects like the 2nd law states, and if you feel they do post the radiating cold object at the warmer object, it must be simple to prove since you’re adamant about it

I don’t believe cold objects radiate to warmer objects

I know, you think Stefan-Boltzmann is wrong. Good for you!!

It doesn’t prove it,

DURR.....

I don’t believe cold objects radiate to warmer objects

I know, you think Stefan-Boltzmann is wrong. Good for you!!

The fundamental assumption of the SB law is that the radiator is radiating into a cooler background...anyone who believes that the SB law deals with two way energy transfer is kidding themselves...the equations simply do not say any such thing.

Caviat: According to an unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model....all hail the dogma...all bow before the dogma...the dogma is infallible...the dogma known all..

Not “proof” flacalten...nothing like proof and you sholld be ashamed and embarrassed for suggesting that it was...such is the power of dogma...it makes proof out of thin air...and people are expected to simply accept and believe..

As I've explained to you before -- the burden on TEXTBOOK is many times higher than the burden on any papers or theories or opinion that appear in Journals.. This explanation of radiative physics is in 5 textbooks on my shelf.. All the way from the 60s to the 2000s... And no group of bright physicists have challenged the math or the theory....

It's NOT abstract... While at Kennedy Space Center, I worked on modeling for skin heat distribution for SkyLab, the Space station and the Shuttle.. Helped develop the "vehicle rotation" regimes to avoid hot spots on the sun side and distribution of internal heat along the body of the craft..

It's also the same math and physics that applies to ANY electromagnetic heating. And it's USED in a wide variety of actual systems and projects...

You go with dogma... I'll wait for the textbook revisions and a REASON to doubt it...

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder

Post #495. Thanks for the try, but that’s not observation and I asked for observed. Just in case you missed that part. And, i never said that the cold object doesn’t radiate, just not with a warmer object next to it. In your own post it states ‘depending’.

That science FACT in that textbook simply says that EVERYTHING is capable of radiating IR.. Even clouds and snow and ice.. And it actually SOLVES your complaint if you understood it.. A cold object facing a warm object is in a photon gunfight.. And the WARM object always wins.. Because it's the bigger IR photon flux... So NO LAW OF BASIC THERMODYNAMICS IS VIOLATED...

HOWEVER -- if you're talking about a massively distributed atmospheric shield of green house gases, that WEAK "back radiation" which is only maybe a fiftieth the earth's heat shedding, DOES happen to get reduce by a few WATTS out of HUNDREDS of watts.. Those gases act like a electromagnetic "blanket" to retard the loss to space and slow the heat loss.

The earth still LOSES HEAT every hour of the night and day to the cooler sky and space.. It just loses it at a rate reduced by the THERMAL DIFFERENCE between the atmosphere and the absolute cold of space...

NO SECOND LAW VIOLATION... Don't be a dummy.... Especially, if you don't understand the standard textbooks on the subject....

Forum List

Back