Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Reading it doesn't help your claim.
I claimed nothing

You never claimed the 2nd Law conflicts with Stefan-Boltzmann?

You never claimed that irreversible means Stefan-Boltzmann is wrong about emissions?

That's a relief.
Not at all, the 2nd law says energy flow is to cold and irreversible!

Why do you feel that conficts at all with Stefan-Boltzmann?
Never said it did

Great. All those posts, and you never disagreed with anything I said.

I claimed nothing

You never claimed that irreversible means Stefan-Boltzmann is wrong about emissions?

That's a relief.

Never said it did

sure I did. Cold objects do not radiate at warm objects and the 2nd law states that. Irreversible. Says it right in the explanation. Again, your free to post an observed incident that shows a cold object radiating at a warm object. i have checked the internet for years now, and nope, not one observation has been posted. So feel free to post it.

That's a relief.

Never said it did

sure I did. Cold objects do not radiate at warm objects and the 2nd law states that. Irreversible. Says it right in the explanation. Again, your free to post an observed incident that shows a cold object radiating at a warm object. i have checked the internet for years now, and nope, not one observation has been posted. So feel free to post it.

sure I did. Cold objects do not radiate at warm objects and the 2nd law states that.

You'll have to post the version of the 2nd Law you're referring to, the one that says cold objects can't radiate at warmer objects and the one that mentions "irreversible radiating", whatever that means. The one that says SB (total radiant heat power emitted from a surface is proportional to the fourth power of its absolute temperature) is wrong.

i have checked the internet for years now, and nope, not one observation has been posted.

Yes, your ignorance is well documented.

Never said it did

sure I did. Cold objects do not radiate at warm objects and the 2nd law states that.

You'll have to post the version of the 2nd Law you're referring to, the one that says cold objects can't radiate at warmer objects and the one that mentions "irreversible radiating", whatever that means. The one that says SB (total radiant heat power emitted from a surface is proportional to the fourth power of its absolute temperature) is wrong.

i have checked the internet for years now, and nope, not one observation has been posted.

I did, irreversible. that definition that you provided. as I said, I'm still waiting on your observed evidence.

Never said it did

I did, irreversible. that definition that you provided. as I said, I'm still waiting on your observed evidence.

I did, irreversible. that definition that you provided.

Which version said irreversible means SB is wrong?

Never said it did

I'm still waiting on the observed evidence, you keep deflecting away from the ask. shit dude, we're like hundreds of posts with this. just post your observed evidence, I ain't going anywhere else but there. IRREVERSIBLE!!!! hahahahaahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm still waiting on the observed evidence, you keep deflecting away from the ask. shit dude, we're like hundreds of posts with this. just post your observed evidence, I ain't going anywhere else but there. IRREVERSIBLE!!!! hahahahaahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You still haven't shown that irreversible means anything to Stefan-Boltzmann. Weird.

You still haven't shown that irreversible means anything to Stefan-Boltzmann. Weird.
its' the 2nd law and it is included in there. now show the observed cold object radiating to the warm object. I'll wait for your post.

its' the 2nd law and it is included in there. now show the observed cold object radiating to the warm object. I'll wait for your post.

Repeating your confused fantasy doesn't make it true.

it's true until you disprove it with observed empirical data of cold objects heating warm objects. go for it any day.

it's true until you disprove it with observed empirical data of cold objects heating warm objects. go for it any day.

it's true until you disprove it with observed empirical data of cold objects heating warm objects

Link to me ever claiming that.......

In the meantime.....

upload_2019-8-2_10-48-51.png

If you have any evidence that refutes the Stefan-Boltzmann law, I'd love to see it.

it's true until you disprove it with observed empirical data of cold objects heating warm objects

In the meantime.....

View attachment 272409

If you have any evidence that refutes the Stefan-Boltzmann law, I'd love to see it.
I'm looking for the experiment that shows that cold objects radiate to a warm one. It's now obvious you don't have any. you have SB and that's it. I got it. so, you can't prove the action of the cold object radiating. I can say with certainty that an ice cube next to a warm object will not make the warm object warmer. funny, you don't dispute it either. and yet you say the cold object will radiate. radiation is heat,

In the meantime.....

View attachment 272409

I'm looking for the experiment that shows that cold objects radiate to a warm one. It's now obvious you don't have any. you have SB and that's it. I got it. so, you can't prove the action of the cold object radiating. I can say with certainty that an ice cube next to a warm object will not make the warm object warmer. funny, you don't dispute it either. and yet you say the cold object will radiate. radiation is heat,

I'm looking for the experiment that shows that cold objects radiate to a warm one. It's now obvious you don't have any. you have SB and that's it.

Still waiting for you to refute Stefan-Boltzmann.

Would you like Dr. Raeder's email?

I can say with certainty that an ice cube next to a warm object will not make the warm object warmer.

Congrats on your short visit to reality.

funny, you don't dispute it either.

Why would I dispute reality? Reality is, as quantified in SB, warmer objects radiate more/faster than cooler objects. The net flow of energy in your moronic example is from the warm spoon to the cool ice.

and yet you say the cold object will radiate.

upload_2019-8-2_11-27-37.png

What can I say, I agree with Stefan-Boltzmann.

In the meantime.....

View attachment 272409

I'm looking for the experiment that shows that cold objects radiate to a warm one. It's now obvious you don't have any. you have SB and that's it.

I can say with certainty that an ice cube next to a warm object will not make the warm object warmer.

Why would I dispute reality? Reality is, as quantified in SB, warmer objects radiate more/faster than cooler objects. The net flow of energy in your moronic example is from the warm spoon to the cool ice.

View attachment 272419

sure! send it to me.

In the meantime.....

View attachment 272409

View attachment 272419

sure! send it to me.

[email protected]

Be sure to tell him about your ice cube experiment!!
why wouldn't I?

In the meantime.....

View attachment 272409

View attachment 272419

sure! send it to me.

[email protected]

why wouldn't I?

Make sure you post his response.

View attachment 272419

sure! send it to me.

[email protected]

why wouldn't I?

I will, I'll be the first one to pound my chest, LOL. you think I think that email address is good. hahahahahahaha, the thing is, you still have zippolla!!!

View attachment 272419

sure! send it to me.

[email protected]

why wouldn't I?

I will, I'll be the first one to pound my chest, LOL. you think I think that email address is good. hahahahahahaha, the thing is, you still have zippolla!!!

I will, I'll be the first one to pound my chest,

I wonder if he'll laugh at you more than he laughed at SSDD?

you think I think that email address is good.

Nah, you don't think.
upload_2019-8-2_14-7-16.png

Joachim Raeder

sure! send it to me.

[email protected]

why wouldn't I?

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder
I wonder if he'll laugh at you more than he laughed at SSDD

Let’s see it, or are you a liar? :desk:

[email protected]

why wouldn't I?

Nah, you don't think.
View attachment 272436

Joachim Raeder
I wonder if he'll laugh at you more than he laughed at SSDD

Let’s see it, or are you a liar? :desk:

Forum List

Back