Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

The fact that you expect to be taken seriously with such abject jackassery. Please quote the science in that bit of idiocy.

And you offer absolutely NO science of any kind ... you think Plank's Radiation Law is "jackassery", as any Flat Earther would claim ... of course ... God's will be done after all ...

Just because you don't understand the Greenhouse Effect doesn't mean it doesn't exist ...

And you offer absolutely NO science of any kind ... you think Plank's Radiation Law is "jackassery", as any Flat Earther would claim ... of course ... God's will be done after all ...

Just because you don't understand the Greenhouse Effect doesn't mean it doesn't exist ...
No that post was misplaced, a mistake. My bad.

... They are evidence of climate ...

As a pilot, you know perfectly well it gets colder the higher you go ... and if you go high enough, temperatures will freeze water, even above tropical rain forests ... like on Kilimanjaro ... 19,000 feet and 3ºS latitude ... glaciers form in tropical climates ... that's your evidence? ...

"To precipitate" in this context means water in her gaseous state-of-matter is converting into water in her liquid state-of-matter ... and all the thermodynamic complications that involves ... but this only forms cloud droplets that are smaller than a wavelength of light, and so are invisible ... what we see are cloud droplets larger than a wavelength of light ... only when these droplets merge do they become heavy enough to fall through the air and land in our rain gauge ...

The Atmospheric Sciences deal with the atmosphere ... once the water lands on the ground, it's the hydrologists' problem ...

No that post was misplaced, a mistake. My bad.

Then I apologize for jumping your ass ... I get a little trigger-happy when it comes to basic science ... and that's wrong, too many folk here truly want good information and it's not for me to defend any of this ...

We had to learn the basics of radiative physics before the school would let teenage boys loose with their expensive photometer ... pffft ... more gubbermint overreach, I know, but we got good data anyway ... very pleasing ...

Then I apologize for jumping your ass ... I get a little trigger-happy when it comes to basic science ... and that's wrong, too many folk here truly want good information and it's not for me to defend any of this ...

We had to learn the basics of radiative physics before the school would let teenage boys loose with their expensive photometer ... pffft ... more gubbermint overreach, I know, but we got good data anyway ... very pleasing ...
I use my phone, sometimes I lose track of where I am.

I use my phone, sometimes I lose track of where I am.

I understand your distress ...

DSC09204__03216.1420052508.JPG

The sad part is I remember having to wait for dial tone ...

I understand your distress ...

DSC09204__03216.1420052508.JPG

The sad part is I remember having to wait for dial tone ...
Just yesterday we heard an old recording they said was from 1954 introducing dial phones and giving detailed instructions as to how to do it. I would have thought dial phones started much earlier but maybe it was just a local thing. What I remember is being in a hurry and having to dial something like (988) 879-9090

Climate changes and always has. It doesn't create a right to control ppl.
The rule of law gives governments the right to control people within the constraints of their constitutions.

Government has a responsibility to act in response to what it considers the best interests of its citizenry. The world's government accept AGW theory because they are rational and are generally manned with people sporting educations. They accept that global warming is a threat to our well being and national security for that matter and, therefore, they are acting in our best interests to mitigate the harm.

As a pilot, you know perfectly well it gets colder the higher you go ... and if you go high enough, temperatures will freeze water, even above tropical rain forests ... like on Kilimanjaro ... 19,000 feet and 3ºS latitude ... glaciers form in tropical climates ... that's your evidence? ...

"To precipitate" in this context means water in her gaseous state-of-matter is converting into water in her liquid state-of-matter ... and all the thermodynamic complications that involves ... but this only forms cloud droplets that are smaller than a wavelength of light, and so are invisible ... what we see are cloud droplets larger than a wavelength of light ... only when these droplets merge do they become heavy enough to fall through the air and land in our rain gauge ...

The Atmospheric Sciences deal with the atmosphere ... once the water lands on the ground, it's the hydrologists' problem ...
Readers, that is all correct. He did not discuss temperature inversions but those are not there very often.

The rule of law gives governments the right to control people within the constraints of their constitutions.

Government has a responsibility to act in response to what it considers the best interests of its citizenry. The world's government accept AGW theory because they are rational and are generally manned with people sporting educations. They accept that global warming is a threat to our well being and national security for that matter and, therefore, they are acting in our best interests to mitigate the harm.
That's where you're wrong. I'm an American and if the laws are unconstitutional I have a duty to ignore them and remove/eradicate the treasonous fucks trying to impose them.

That is the old concept of Kings. That a half dozen or so are so wise they get to rule your life for you since you are not capable of it, per their claim.

Countries vary as to how hostile they are to their citizens as this map of the world shows.

America is very hostile and here they claim so is China.

Just yesterday we heard an old recording they said was from 1954 introducing dial phones and giving detailed instructions as to how to do it. I would have thought dial phones started much earlier but maybe it was just a local thing. What I remember is being in a hurry and having to dial something like (988) 879-9090
I was an employee in CA of the Bay Area telephone, called Pacific Bell telephone company. This was in 1957-8, and in the SF Bay area dial phones were the normal phone. I too recall party lines but those were prior to me working for the Phone Company.

That's where you're wrong. I'm an American and if the laws are unconstitutional I have a duty to ignore them and remove/eradicate the treasonous fucks trying to impose them.
Thoreau might think you have such a duty but the law would tell you to bring a suit in court. And if by "eradicate treasonous fucks" you're talking about doing anyone physical harm, you've left the rule of law behind. Is that your intent? And what laws do you believe are unconstitutional?

Look not at what citizens do, look at what Governments actually do.

Governments globally, save several small countries, are not worried about global climate.

screenshot-2021-11-23-at-162439_1637684857293_x2.jpg

Forum List

Back