Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Thoreau might think you have such a duty but the law would tell you to bring a suit in court. And if by "eradicate treasonous fucks" you're talking about doing anyone physical harm, you've left the rule of law behind. Is that your intent? And what laws do you believe are unconstitutional?
The rule of law is meaningless when the judicial system is corrupted.

Neo AGW/ACC denial

I have not been dishonest with you. How many excuses are you prepared to manufacture in order to avoid answering the question?
This line is completely off topic for this thread and this forum. Would you be willing to speak about it in a private conversation? OR in a more appropriate forum?

And what is driving the warming you lying piece of shit? Let me guess. Natural climate variations.

PS, meltwater is anathema to AMOC, fool.
The return of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic. It takes a long time before temperatures reach the trigger temperature to trigger the next glacial period.

glacial cycles.png

The return of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic. It takes a long time before temperatures reach the trigger temperature to trigger the next glacial period.

View attachment 881391
And what drive that "return"? You keep presenting variations on "it just happens".

One other point. If the Milankovitch cycles have nothing to do with the glacial cycle, why are they aligned? Chance? Coincidence? It just happens?

And what drive that "return"? You keep presenting variations on "it just happens".

One other point. If the Milankovitch cycles have nothing to do with the glacial cycle, why are they aligned? Chance? Coincidence? It just happens?
Salinity changes and density changes which affect ocean currents. And solar variability changes which affect wind patterns which affect ocean currents.

I never said orbital cycles have no part in triggering glacial cycles. The role they play has more to do with changes in wind patterns than temperature changes.

Salinity changes and density changes which affect ocean currents.
And what caused THAT? You keep answering "it just happened" with "something else just happened".
And solar variability changes which affect wind patterns which affect ocean currents.
WHAT solar variability?
I never said orbital cycles have no part in triggering glacial cycles. The role they play has more to do with changes in wind patterns than temperature changes.
Except it's not because the geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. So how is it that you know the recent warming trend isn't just another warming trend that naturally occurs in an interglacial period on its way to its peak interglacial temperature? Especially since the previous interglacial period was 2C warmer than today with 26 ft higher seas than today and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.

I don't believe it did freeze solid. But what did freeze had CO2 trapped in it.

The sun definitely plays a role but not in the way people think. Yes, it provides solar radiation and yes the solar radiation has variability from solar cycles and orbital forcing. But not enough variability to cause these cycles and certainly can't be responsible for D-O events. The thing the solar variability can do however is alter winds which can alter currents which can halt heat transport to the arctic circle which is the critical location for triggering glacial periods.

Salinity and density changes happen in every interglacial period. You seem to keep forgetting that this glacial period is still 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods. Why do you do that?

I never said wind affects salinity or density. And you forgot to mention that density is also a function of temperature and not just salinity.

You do realize NASA has a low output solar variability dataset and a high output solar output dataset, right? So your statement implying that solar output should be ignored is asinine.

I'd love for you to create a thread explaining exactly how orbital forcing triggers glacial periods and interglacial periods. Because I haven't seen anyone actually do that yet. Probably because they can't figure out how atmospheric heat can cause such rapid changes in climate LIKE THE OCEAN CAN DO WHEN IT IS NOT CIRCULATING HEAT TO THE ARCTIC.

Last edited:
And what caused THAT? You keep answering "it just happened" with "something else just happened".
what causes what? He gave you answers. again, you ignore his post. you keep regurgitating the same nonsense like he failed, he didn't, you merely ignore it. You're the girl.

I have answered this many times and never have I said, "it just happens." It is temperature dependent. Melt-water lowers the salinity (which was caused by rising temperatures and increased melt-water i.e. increased dilution from freshwater) and lower density due to warmer water temperature. You do realize that increased water temperature causes a lower water density due to the expansion of water, right?

So why in the world do you not already know these things?

Effective solar variability from orbital forcing and natural variability from the sun.
She doesn't understand that from November to April the sun only warms the Northern Hemisphere up to about average of 45 degrees with over eight hours of sunlight, and from May to November average is about 80 degrees. It seems she doesn't know this shit. Arguing with her remains a conundrum, she can't follow shit.

I have answered this many times and never have I said, "it just happens." It is temperature dependent. Melt-water lowers the salinity (which was caused by rising temperatures and increased melt-water i.e. increased dilution from freshwater) and lower density due to warmer water temperature. You do realize that increased water temperature causes a lower water density due to the expansion of water, right?

So why in the world do you not already know these things?
When you rattle off a series of changes without explaining WHY such changes take place, it is to say "things just happen". You've done that repeatedly, even after I pointed it out to you.

I suspect I knew all that before you got out of diapers.

Forum List

Back