Official Records From International Red Cross Prove "holocaust" Was A Fraud

Why do you want to call me that Kathianne?

All I wanted to do was debate the issue in a civilized mannor.

If you notice, I don't cuss at people or sling names at them.

I just feel a healthy debate helps sort out the truth of historical events.

Sunni,

Did you never read the diary of Anne Frank? She was a real person, her diary was real. She died in a concentration camp.

My father and uncles and many of my other relatives served in WWII. My father never talked about any of the wars he was in, they were so horrific. One survivor of WWII just died and his life was NEVER the same after the war. These people saw horrible things. Some of them have given testimony to what they saw.

Be it 300,000 or 300 million, they killed Jews simply for the fact that they were Jews. Do you really believe anything different?

Why do you trust the records of the Red Cross as gospel? They are as corrupt as much of our government. They always have been.

The evil Zionist Jews have even used the life of a little girl named Anne Frank to perpetuate this fraud. To create a myth based on a child is about as low as it gets.

www.solargeneral.com/library/AnneFrankFraud.pdf

Now Anne Franks diary is a hoax? That in spite of the fact that we know the exact building she hid in? The names of the people that hid with her? The names of the people that hid her?

Your hatred of Jews knows no bounds does it?

Hey sunni boy, if this is the truth like you claim, why wasn't it on the news? You would think this would be a big story, but hmmmmmmmmm....the only place that is claiming this is your propaganda/hate website......:eusa_whistle:

No offense Echo, but I believe our media is about as reliable as Sunni, maybe even less reliable.

If what`s going on today in America is not enough to convince you that your government WILL lie to you then I don`t know what will.

Yes, I believe our government lies to us. Heck it even lied to us back then. However, there is enough testimony, both verbal and in pictures as well as print, to prove the holocaust happened.

Finding one document by the Red Cross isn't proof that it didn't happen. Especially considering that document is in German.

[youtube]VZtc5vSoZtc[/youtube]

You will most likely still blind yourself with your bitterness. There's video proof of what they did. They like to record all of their horror.

You will most likely still blind yourself with your bitterness. There's video proof of what they did. They like to record all of their horror.
yeah, those German records were so aweful ya know
they even admitted what they had done, but thats all fake

:rolleyes:

When America was deceptively drawn into WWII by the attacks on Pearl Harbor, which is another story in itself, there were numerous anti-Nazi propaganda films coming out of Hollywood and this is probably one of them. Disney Studios, one of the only non Jewish owned studios at the time, was even taken over by the US government and forced to create trash like this, against the will of Walt himself.

When America was deceptively drawn into WWII by the attacks on Pearl Harbor, which is another story in itself, there were numerous anti-Nazi propaganda films coming out of Hollywood and this is probably one of them. Disney Studios, one of the only non Jewish owned studios at the time, was even taken over by the US government and forced to create trash like this, against the will of Walt himself.

Besides hate filled sites what PROOF do you have of this... NOTHING.

This is why it will remain in the CONSPIRACY THEORIES forum.

Besides hate filled sites what PROOF do you have of this... NOTHING.

This is why it will remain in the CONSPIRACY THEORIES forum.

I guess the key word is "Proof".
What is proof? Is it what you or I believe? Unless you and I were there to witness what happened first hand then we will never definitively know.

I'll take the overwhelming amount of evidence there is that it happened over the bits and pieces you provide. Only ones you will fool is the simple minded.

Question... Have you ever talked to a survivor?

Holocaust Survivors

Until you do, you don't know shit.

Have you ever visited one of the MANY sites that it took place one?

EasternEurope3.JPG

Until you do, you don't know shit.

I have done both. More than once. You choose to live in the uneducated simple minded world of HATE.

Forum List

Back