Official high school records support claim that democrat IIhan Omar married her brother

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Official High School Records Support Claim that Democrat Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother
Ten years ago, in February 2009, Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.
ilhan-omar-brother-marriage-600x464.jpg

oh look the skank married her brother but the sick see it as normal, the Dems are trying to make all the wrong right can't you tell. How in the hell does a traitor get into a Gov. position with top secret information dumb asses.

Last edited:
Official High School Records Support Claim that Democrat Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother
Ten years ago, in February 2009, Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.
ilhan-omar-brother-marriage-600x464.jpg

oh look the skank married her brother but the sick see it as normal, the Dems are trying to make all the wrong right can't you tell. How in the hell does a traitor get into a Gov. position with top secret information dumb asses.

Now its up to you to prove it was her brother, man you are a very hate filled person.

I have never heard of a culture anywhere that does not consider it taboo to marry your brother or sister. In this country and I'm sure in England, it is also illegal.
A copy of the marriage records (wherever the marriage was performed) would indicate who the parents of the bride and groom are.

Wouldn't surprise me especially if marrying her brother got her into the US.

Hell they fuck sheep and a good looking goat? They would fight to the death for.

Last edited:
She didn't marry for love. She married for immigration fraud.
Possibly. Prove it, starting with proving he is her brother.

The problem is that she's had ample chance to provide a list of her siblings to prove that her 2nd husband was not her biological brother and she hasn't done that. It would be a simple request that wouldn't violate her right to privacy as it would just be a list of names.

But if its not true, why not provide a list of names of your siblings and get rid of the accusation once and for all?

From the website above:

"Using social media as a primary source, Samsundar has found information suggesting that Elmi, the man Omar married in Minnesota in 2009, is indeed her brother. Omar’s own Instagram photos from the summer of 2015 place her in London with relatives, and with a man later identified as Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Soon after her marital history became an issue, however, Omar closed her Instagram account to the public. When the account became public again, Samsundar found that the original photo collage of Omar and Elmi was no longer included."

That's some sketchy behavior.

The problem is that she's had ample chance to provide a list of her siblings to prove that her 2nd husband was not her biological brother and she hasn't done that. It would be a simple request that wouldn't violate her right to privacy as it would just be a list of names.

But if its not true, why not provide a list of names of your siblings and get rid of the accusation once and for all?

From the website above:

"Using social media as a primary source, Samsundar has found information suggesting that Elmi, the man Omar married in Minnesota in 2009, is indeed her brother. Omar’s own Instagram photos from the summer of 2015 place her in London with relatives, and with a man later identified as Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Soon after her marital history became an issue, however, Omar closed her Instagram account to the public. When the account became public again, Samsundar found that the original photo collage of Omar and Elmi was no longer included."

I'm not sure I see what's sketchy at all.
If you look at the article YOU posted by Snopes, they did see a list of her siblings, and he is not listed. She is listed as the youngest.
What other list do you need?

But like I said, every town/city has marriage records that include the name of bride and groom's parents.

From the website above:

If you look at the article YOU posted by Snopes, they did see a list of her siblings, and he is not listed. She is listed as the youngest.

Then why didn't Snopes say it wasn't true? Why did they say "disproven?"

From the website above:

Try reading it.

You folks are expecting her to prove a negative. That is pretty much impossible. You could insist to be my brother and how do I 100% prove you're not? I could show lists or records indicating I am an only child, but you could argue the record is incomplete or was made prior to your birth.

DNA would work, I suppose. Has anyone suggested that yet? Do we know where this dude is, at this point?

From the website above:

Try reading it.

I did. They still say unproven, and not false. There is a reason for that.

They say this:

Perhaps Ilhan Omar has something untoward related to her marriages that she’s covering up. Or maybe, like countless other people, she’s had a complicated romantic past that she’d rather not discuss publicly. The evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other.

They still aren't saying false. Still doesn't sound as definitively false as you claim it to be.

She was not asked to prove a negative. She was asked for a list of her siblings which would either prove or disprove that her 2nd husband was her brother. Failing to provide that list instills doubts in the minds of those who would like to think she was honest about this.

Forum List

Back