Official high school records support claim that democrat IIhan Omar married her brother

Possibly. Prove it, starting with proving he is her brother.

The problem is that she's had ample chance to provide a list of her siblings to prove that her 2nd husband was not her biological brother and she hasn't done that. It would be a simple request that wouldn't violate her right to privacy as it would just be a list of names.

But if its not true, why not provide a list of names of your siblings and get rid of the accusation once and for all?

From the website above:

"Using social media as a primary source, Samsundar has found information suggesting that Elmi, the man Omar married in Minnesota in 2009, is indeed her brother. Omar’s own Instagram photos from the summer of 2015 place her in London with relatives, and with a man later identified as Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Soon after her marital history became an issue, however, Omar closed her Instagram account to the public. When the account became public again, Samsundar found that the original photo collage of Omar and Elmi was no longer included."

That's some sketchy behavior.
I'm not sure I see what's sketchy at all.
If you look at the article YOU posted by Snopes, they did see a list of her siblings, and he is not listed. She is listed as the youngest.
What other list do you need?

Then why didn't Snopes say it wasn't true? Why did they say "disproven?"
Try reading it.

I did. They still say unproven, and not false. There is a reason for that.

They say this:

Perhaps Ilhan Omar has something untoward related to her marriages that she’s covering up. Or maybe, like countless other people, she’s had a complicated romantic past that she’d rather not discuss publicly. The evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other.

They still aren't saying false. Still doesn't sound as definitively false as you claim it to be.

She was not asked to prove a negative. She was asked for a list of her siblings which would either prove or disprove that her 2nd husband was her brother. Failing to provide that list instills doubts in the minds of those who would like to think she was honest about this.
She showed the immigration documents to the press.
During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents.

Do you not trust our government's documents.?

The problem is that she's had ample chance to provide a list of her siblings to prove that her 2nd husband was not her biological brother and she hasn't done that. It would be a simple request that wouldn't violate her right to privacy as it would just be a list of names.

But if its not true, why not provide a list of names of your siblings and get rid of the accusation once and for all?

From the website above:

"Using social media as a primary source, Samsundar has found information suggesting that Elmi, the man Omar married in Minnesota in 2009, is indeed her brother. Omar’s own Instagram photos from the summer of 2015 place her in London with relatives, and with a man later identified as Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Soon after her marital history became an issue, however, Omar closed her Instagram account to the public. When the account became public again, Samsundar found that the original photo collage of Omar and Elmi was no longer included."

That's some sketchy behavior.
I'm not sure I see what's sketchy at all.
If you look at the article YOU posted by Snopes, they did see a list of her siblings, and he is not listed. She is listed as the youngest.
What other list do you need?

Then why didn't Snopes say it wasn't true? Why did they say "disproven?"
Try reading it.

I did. They still say unproven, and not false. There is a reason for that.

They say this:

Perhaps Ilhan Omar has something untoward related to her marriages that she’s covering up. Or maybe, like countless other people, she’s had a complicated romantic past that she’d rather not discuss publicly. The evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other.

They still aren't saying false. Still doesn't sound as definitively false as you claim it to be.

She was not asked to prove a negative. She was asked for a list of her siblings which would either prove or disprove that her 2nd husband was her brother. Failing to provide that list instills doubts in the minds of those who would like to think she was honest about this.
She showed the immigration documents to the press.
During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents.

Do you not trust our government's documents.?

Not for a minute.

With the ease that you could get false documents back then, that means absolutely nothing.

Official High School Records Support Claim that Democrat Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother
Ten years ago, in February 2009, Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.
ilhan-omar-brother-marriage-600x464.jpg

oh look the skank married her brother but the sick see it as normal, the Dems are trying to make all the wrong right can't you tell. How in the hell does a traitor get into a Gov. position with top secret information dumb asses.
Republicans do it all the time and no one says anything. Get a life.

Well Trump and company are always required to prove themselves innocent so the brother fucking babe should be required also,

You folks are expecting her to prove a negative. That is pretty much impossible. You could insist to be my brother and how do I 100% prove you're not? I could show lists or records indicating I am an only child, but you could argue the record is incomplete or was made prior to your birth.

DNA would work, I suppose. Has anyone suggested that yet? Do we know where this dude is, at this point?
Why doesn't Omar release a full list of her siblings -- the one with her second husband's name on it...

If she didn't marry her brother, all she has to do is release a list of her siblings with that person she married listed as her brother on it...

It's almost as if she is trying to claim she didn't marry her brother, outrageous...

Official High School Records Support Claim that Democrat Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother
Ten years ago, in February 2009, Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.

oh look the skank married her brother but the sick see it as normal, the Dems are trying to make all the wrong right can't you tell. How in the hell does a traitor get into a Gov. position with top secret information dumb asses.
At least she doesn't sell nuclear codes to the Saudi's like the Presidents' son-in-law.

You haven't proven anything. What high school the guy went to doesn't prove he's her brother. And quite frankly, I wouldn't be going down that road with all the inbred-hayseed-dickboy-rednecks running around this country.

In the US one can't get immediate citizenship by marrying an American citizen.. Muchas paperwork must be filled out with INS and it still takes years to accomplish.

Their president told a national tv audience that he wants to grab his daughter`s pussy but they give him a pass on that one.
trump and dating ivanka - Bing video

Their president told a national tv audience that he wants to grab his daughter`s pussy but they give him a pass on that one.
trump and dating ivanka - Bing video
You misspoke.
If I went back in time I might date my mother. She had hot legs back in the day.

Ahhh....it was probably just one of those
Brother and cester things.....lol.

Jo

Brother boinking babe telling others how the USA should be run.
Lib 101

Forum List

Back