Official high school records support claim that democrat IIhan Omar married her brother

We need hearings to determine that brother humping did not occur just like Kavanaugh had to prove raping did not occur. Payback be a mess especially when you started it.

We need hearings to determine that brother humping did not occur just like Kavanaugh had to prove raping did not occur. Payback be a mess especially when you started it.

Yes! All humpees must be believed!

Jo

I'm not sure I see what's sketchy at all.
If you look at the article YOU posted by Snopes, they did see a list of her siblings, and he is not listed. She is listed as the youngest.
What other list do you need?

Then why didn't Snopes say it wasn't true? Why did they say "disproven?"
Try reading it.

I did. They still say unproven, and not false. There is a reason for that.

They say this:

Perhaps Ilhan Omar has something untoward related to her marriages that she’s covering up. Or maybe, like countless other people, she’s had a complicated romantic past that she’d rather not discuss publicly. The evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other.

They still aren't saying false. Still doesn't sound as definitively false as you claim it to be.

She was not asked to prove a negative. She was asked for a list of her siblings which would either prove or disprove that her 2nd husband was her brother. Failing to provide that list instills doubts in the minds of those who would like to think she was honest about this.
She showed the immigration documents to the press.
During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents.

Do you not trust our government's documents.?

Not for a minute.

With the ease that you could get false documents back then, that means absolutely nothing.
So you will believe no list then.

Official High School Records Support Claim that Democrat Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother
Ten years ago, in February 2009, Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.
ilhan-omar-brother-marriage-600x464.jpg

oh look the skank married her brother but the sick see it as normal, the Dems are trying to make all the wrong right can't you tell. How in the hell does a traitor get into a Gov. position with top secret information dumb asses.
She's never denied it.

DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HISTORY: There is no occupation in Gaza, Rep. Omar.

ilhan_omar_gaza_5-6-2019.jpg

There’s just one problem here: there is no occupation in Gaza. The Democrat is not only in Congress, she sits on the foreign relations committee.

Israel formally disengaged from Gaza in 2005, both withdrawing its entire military presence from the region and dismantling all of its settlements. Since 2007, Hamas, deemed a terrorist organization by the United States and the European Union, has controlled the region.

A generous read of Omar's tweet could simply chalk up its incoherence to idiocy. But a dozen or so anti-Semitic faux pas later, we might as well admit that a sitting United States congresswoman is spewing Hamas talking points to justify an ongoing terrorist campaign. Her attempt to equate an unprovoked terrorist attack with a sovereign nation defend itself with targeted airstrikes is as shameless as it is transparent, an deplorable act of victim shaming if there ever was one.

STATEMENT FROM ILHAN OMAR “A number of baseless rumors have been made recently about my personal life and family. I will say it again here: they are absolutely false and ridiculous. That said, I will offer clarity and share a difficult part of my personal history that I did not consider relevant in the context of a political campaign, so that we can put these rumors to rest and return to what really matters: how we join together to build a more prosperous and equitable district and state. In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together. I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive. Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together. I appreciate the countless messages of support I have received from the people of 60B and beyond who understand how difficult and deeply personal this has been for my family and especially my children. I remain honored to be a part of a campaign that is uniting the diverse voices of our district – long term residents, East African immigrants and students.”

https://kstp.com/kstpImages/repository/cs/files/Ilhan Omar Statement.pdf

It's important to understand how nasty and disgusting people on the right are to constantly make these accusations.
But that's today's Republican Party. It's who they are and what they stand for.

Official High School Records Support Claim that Democrat Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother
Ten years ago, in February 2009, Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.

oh look the skank married her brother but the sick see it as normal, the Dems are trying to make all the wrong right can't you tell. How in the hell does a traitor get into a Gov. position with top secret information dumb asses.
The school probably performed the ceremony and provided them with condoms.

Imagine if a white, christian family brought in a marriage certificate to the school.

Hellloooo child welfare.

That's dangerous. Cousin marriage is allowed and encouraged throughout the Middle East, a the defining feature of the Middle Eastern kinship system. We keep marriage separated to second cousin, a much healthier practice and twice the genetic distance.

Marriage between first cousins doubles the risk of children being born with birth defects, according to a study noting higher than expected rates of deaths and congenital abnormalities in babies born from such marriages.

Dr Muhammad Ali, a District Health Officer (DHO) at Charsadda's district hospital, says that first-cousin marriages result in children with genetic disorders. "Birth defects due to inter-family marriages is not just prevalent in Mian Kalay; this can happen anywhere in the world where there is inbreeding."

WHEN THE CAT HAS OMAR’S TONGUE

Since she was first elected to public office in November 2016, Ilhan Omar has rarely avoided the opportunity to talk for public consumption. In 2016 in the course of Omar’s campaign for the Minnesota legislature we learned of Omar’s then current marriage to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. At the time she held out Ahmed Hirsi as her "husband" on her campaign site and elsewhere.

Omar had legally married Elmi in 2009 despite the fact that apparently he is her brother. Omar remained married to him from 2009 to 2017. Although Omar has three children with Hirsi, Omar didn't marry him until last year.

Omar declined to respond in substance and implied that the question reflected bigotry. “There are people who do not want an East African, Muslim woman elected to office and who will follow Donald Trump’s playbook to prevent it,” her campaign stated through a criminal lawyer. “Ilhan Omar’s campaign sees these superfluous contentions as one more in a series of attempts to discredit her candidacy.”

As the story blew up, Omar treated it as a public relations crisis. She brought in Democratic operative Ben Goldfarb to do the talking on her behalf. The campaign issued a statement that went back to the royal flush of bigotry accusations, decrying the “Trump-style misogyny, racism, anti-immigration rhetoric and Islamophobic division” allegedly motivating questions about her marital status. Omar herself refused then and since to answer questions about her marital history.

Omar’s election to the Minnesota legislature made her an intergalactic superstar. It was Time for Ilhan, according to the documentary made about that race. Filmmaker Norah Shapiro was on to something. By the time the film was released, it was time for Ilhan to move on to Congress. She hasn’t shut up since.

When Omar refuses to talk, it’s unlike her. Her silence reflects an insoluble problem. This week she’s not talking. She’s not talking about the unlawful joint tax returns she filed with Hirsi…while married to Elmi.

Omar filed joint tax returns with Hirsi in 2014 and 2015. “Rep. Ilhan Omar jointly filed tax returns prior to legal marriage.” The received version of the Omar Marriage Saga:

Omar said that she and Hirsi, both Muslims, were married in their faith tradition in 2002. They separated in 2008, a year before she legally married Elmi.

Omar said she and Elmi split in 2011, divorced “in our faith tradition,” and she reunited with Hirsi soon after. In a 2016 statement, Omar said she and Hirsi were married “in our faith tradition and are raising a family together.” Like all families, she continued, “we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together.”

But according to public records, Elmi and Omar’s divorce was not finalized until 2017, and she and Hirsi did not legally wed until January 2018.

Omar was first forced to address her marital history when she was running for the Legislature in 2016. She faced allegations that Elmi is her brother, and that she married him so he could obtain legal immigration status.

Omar called the allegations “absolutely false and ridiculous.”​

The joint tax returns enter the story:

[P]art of the legal payments at issue in the Campaign Finance Board’s investigation stem from inquiries into Omar’s financial records by a “crisis committee” that her campaign formed at that time [in 2016] to respond to the allegations about her and Elmi.

Carla Kjellberg, an attorney doing legal work for Omar and her campaign, was part of the crisis committee. “Ms. Kjellberg and some in the crisis committee believed that the allegations required a response and that they needed to see what was in Rep. Omar’s immigration and financial records in order to prepare that response,” the campaign board’s report states.

Shortly after that, the report says, the St. Louis Park accounting firm Frederick & Rosen Ltd. billed Kjellberg’s law office $1,500 “for services for ‘Hirsi/Omar 2015 & 2014.’ ” The report goes on to say that “Ms. Kjellberg stated that there was some personal benefit to Rep. Omar from the services as there was an issue with her tax returns that needed to be corrected regardless of her status as a candidate.”

Kjellberg refused further comment.​

Omar herself isn’t talking: “Omar declined an interview request for this story, and the campaign did not furnish copies of the tax returns in question.”

It seems highly unlikely that 2014 and 2015 are the only years in which Omar and Hirsi filed joint tax returns, they just happen to be the years caught up in the campaign finance investigation.

Although she didn’t marry Hirsi until last year, Omar has held Hirsi out as her husband at all times since she became a public figure. Over what period of time did Omar and Hirsi file joint tax returns? My guess is that it runs back to 2002. We know she filed joint tax returns with Hirsi while she was still married to Elmi. In addition to the IRS issues, the questions intersect with those arising from Omar’s marriage to Elmi.

Omar has woven a tangled web, the kind of web we weave when we practice to deceive.

David Steinberg has provided voluminous circumstantial evidence demonstrating the fraudulence of Omar’s story. “Address Records Show Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Brother.”

Omar and Hirsi never split. Omar’s marriage to Elmi was a sham. The illegal Omar/Hirsi joint tax returns reopen a story that Omar has to keep closed. The cat has reappeared to hold Omar’s tongue again this week.

please correct me if I am wrong-----she married him ONLY to
cheat the INS --------right?------She had no children with him
and-----maybe never had sex with him...........so it is SORTA
uhm ......ok ...... right?????

I is confused. Are there wedding pictures? Ilhan in white gown and veil?. I have a sense that she was CHEATED out of a real
wedding

Forum List

Back