Official Disinformation Agents Unite!

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Since I was pronounced an offcial disinformation agent of the government, (stop laughing I'm cereal), I decided to start a thread and have all the others join me.
After all, if we are official, and have the government on our side, why should we hide?

If we all gather in this thread, we can plot and plan, get it approved by the Rothschilds, and implement a real plan.
Getting rid of these troofers is taking too long as it is now.

We need change! We need Hope! We need hope and Change!
not loose change either......

We are not disinformation agents.

That's just crazy.

Now look at this pen and try to not blink when it flashes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI&feature=related]YouTube - Will Smith - Men In Black[Official Music Video][/ame]

Hi Slacker:

Since I was pronounced an offcial disinformation agent of the government ...

No sir. Slacker is no DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handler, Operative or Asset (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery, Craig Ranke, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering and others (info). There are two kinds of people pushing Official Govt Cover Story LIES on this fine USMB Forum:

1. DoD CounterIntelligence Disinfo Stooges :)cool::cool::cool:).
2. We The Sheeple Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES :)confused::cuckoo::eek:).

The Slacker does not fit the DoD Op Profile, but is definitely numbered among the STUPID (#7-10) Sheeple running around this place.

GL,

Terral

Dylan Avery of Loose Change is a government agent according to Terral!!! :lol:

holy shit, this site is a nonstop source of idiotic hilarity!! :popcorn:

Hi Slacker:

No sir. Slacker is no DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handler, Operative or Asset (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery, Craig Ranke, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering and others (info). There are two kinds of people pushing Official Govt Cover Story LIES on this fine USMB Forum:

The Slacker does not fit the DoD Op Profile, but is definitely numbered among the STUPID (#7-10) Sheeple running around this place.

GL,

Terral

Really, I hated bush, a progressive disguised as a conservative.
Creativedreams said I was a "piece of fucking shit disinformation agent", or something close to that.
Who are you to take that away from me? Who are you to try to stop me from organizing all the others, or those of us accused, into an open group of opposition to the loony treasonous troofers?

You know, there was this guy here, Bill Cooper, he and I used to argue all the time, used to fish together.

Know what happened to him?

I know who you are, despite the surgery making you appear to look like a normal-sized human, I know your really an evil midget intent on enslaving the human race.

Go ahead, try to deny it........we all know its true.

the dead giveaway is that the surgery wasn't entirely successful. It caused an abnormal enlargement in the part of the brain that controls insults..........you gave yourself away when you couldn't control the urge to insult me, and all the others.

The insane thing is, you will keep doing it, all the while denying the fact you are proving-that your stuck with an evil midget brain.

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

Really, I hated bush, a progressive disguised as a conservative.
Creativedreams said I was a "piece of fucking shit disinformation agent", or something close to that.
Who are you to take that away from me? Who are you to try to stop me from organizing all the others, or those of us accused, into an open group of opposition to the loony treasonous troofers?

You know, there was this guy here, Bill Cooper, he and I used to argue all the time, used to fish together.

Know what happened to him?

I know who you are, despite the surgery making you appear to look like a normal-sized human, I know your really an evil midget intent on enslaving the human race.

Go ahead, try to deny it........we all know its true.

the dead giveaway is that the surgery wasn't entirely successful. It caused an abnormal enlargement in the part of the brain that controls insults..........you gave yourself away when you couldn't control the urge to insult me, and all the others.

The insane thing is, you will keep doing it, all the while denying the fact you are proving-that your stuck with an evil midget brain.

This is way too creative for an official disinfo.

Curious how fizz and terral both neglect to mention the manchurian candidate disinfos that cannot use their perceptions to understand what is logical. terral seems to not be able to know the meaning of stupid. Stupid = stupor = trance.

Since we are official and work for government Agencies I want to know where the finance department is as I haven't had a paycheck in forever. And damn it it's hard work trying to keep a straight face while trying to talk about some of the really funny shit that the truthers come up with.

Makes you almost want a pound of whatever they are smoking.

I would like to remind all of you fellow disinformation agents (i.e. DA's) that we will be having our ultra-secret annual general meeting at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach from Friday February 26 through to Sunday February 28. We will have the usual workshops, such as learning to be a double agent in the truther movement and how to discredit lonely unemployed white males who spend 20 hours a day on the Internet researching 9/11. Of course, the usual hookers and blow will be available (I won't say what happened last year Divecon! wink! wink!) And it goes without saying, the weekend will be comped by the Federal Reserve and the government of Israel.

See you there!

your supposed to have a chip installed behind your right ear. Money will be deposited into your account and by bumping your head into the atm, you can withdraw it.

That's also a communication device.

No wonder olie, we been trying to call you......

your supposed to have a chip installed behind your right ear. Money will be deposited into your account and by bumping your head into the atm, you can withdraw it.

That's also a communication device.

No wonder olie, we been trying to call you......

Damn thing must have malfunctioned again.

Hi Chris:

Curious how fizz and terral both neglect to mention the manchurian candidate disinfos that cannot use their perceptions to understand what is logical. terral seems to not be able to know the meaning of stupid. Stupid = stupor = trance.

Stupid = Chris' :)cuckoo:) declarations that all evidence pertaining to the Flight 93/Shanksville Case and the Flight 77/Pentagon Case (9:31, Pentagon Timeline, This Is What Happened On 9/11) is unimportant and somehow 'useless.'

Chris :)cool:) is the kind of DoD Disinfo Stooge (How To Spot = more info) that concentrates all attention on the complicated WTC Cases, while digging as many bottomless rabbit holes as humanly possible. Americans in general are STUPID, which is the reason that the USA will be utterly destroyed (#1-10).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

Stupid = Chris' :)cuckoo:) declarations that all evidence pertaining to the Flight 93/Shanksville Case and the Flight 77/Pentagon Case (9:31, Pentagon Timeline, This Is What Happened On 9/11) is unimportant and somehow 'useless.'

Chris :)cool:) is the kind of DoD Disinfo Stooge (How To Spot = more info) that concentrates all attention on the complicated WTC Cases, while digging as many bottomless rabbit holes as humanly possible. Americans in general are STUPID, which is the reason that the USA will be utterly destroyed (#1-10).

GL,

Terral

Hey Terral, Fuck you! Who's going to destroy us? You? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chris, terral just called you a disinfo agent!!!

you going to just sit there and take that?:lol:

Forum List

Back